All Clownican's Comments

SHREK Beats Him to Greek (Article) - 6/6/2010 12:40:42 PM

As a person that really only goes to the movies during the summer anymore I can say that I only want to see one movie this entire summer and that movie is Inception.

The studios really dropped the ball this summer. I'm pretty sure Warner Bros. could have had the next Harry Potter out for this summer which I would have went to see. I'm really surprised we only got one super hero movie this summer. I will go to see any super hero movie in the theatre usually. But I dont go to see comedy or family films or crap like Prince of Persia. I would rather wait and rent things like that on PSN or XBL and watch them in HD in the comfort of my home.

If only Warner Bros. could have gotten Green Lantern done for this summmer, it could have reaped all the benefits of this lame drought of worthy movies to see at the theatre.

Well, 2011 looks promising with Captain America, Thor and Green Lantern. Someone give me a DeLorean and a Flux Capacitor cause I need to get out of this lame summer and go 2012 where it will actually feel like a real summer at the movies.

OFFICE Schlub a CAPTAIN AMERICA Contender (Article) - 2/24/2010 4:06:57 PM

Well, personally I think whoever they cast they should at the very least look as old as Downey. I mean I dont wanna see another teenager in command. If I want that I'll watch the new Star Trek: 90210.

BATMAN 3 Scouting Underway? (Article) - 2/24/2010 3:59:04 PM

Oh man Pulie, I think you just made me have a nerdgasm with the idea of Patrick Stewart as Mr. Freeze.

If they could take the origin story from 'Heart of Ice" on Batman The Animated Series and turn it into a movie I think every Batman fan's head would explode from the sheer awesomeness it would produce.

I know that would never happen though. I find it very strange that they dont even look to Batman TAS for some material. I think most every villian origin story on that show was better than the actual comics.

Thats the one thing that really upset me about TDK. Dont get me wrong, I loved TDK but I was kinda upset that Two-face had to share screen time with Joker. I was really hoping for an origin story like the one from Batman TAS. I really felt bad for Harvey Dent and you could really see the pain Bruce Wayne went through seeing his once friend turn into Two-face. I swear that was the most adult cartoon there ever was and no cartoon has even come close to it since.

Clayface was another really tragic tear jerking origin. God damn, that show made me feel bad for villians.

Fishburne in PREDATORS (Article) - 12/18/2009 4:09:51 PM

One thing I really enjoyed about the first Predator was that it had such a small cast. I mean beside Arnold's squad the only other people in the movie were the mercenaries that got killed without really having much screen time at all, the general & the hostage chick. This movie needs that structure.

Oh and they better have some decent one-liners in this movie. I want some humor with my action. I want to hear something along the lines of "I aint got time to bleed."

20 Most Anticipated Games for 2010 (Article) - 12/18/2009 5:16:19 AM

No Halo: Reach..... No Red Dead Redemption.... This list makes me sad. :(

McG Wants More TERMINATOR (Article) - 12/7/2009 2:46:26 PM

I like how everyone blames McG for Terminator Salvation failing becuase the story wasnt too great. I never really new that McG wrote the script or screenplay... I thought he just directed the movie...

This crap happens all the time. A movie fails script or screenplay-wise and people somehow manage to blame the director. I really liked the direction in Terminator Salvation. McG knew when to just let the action do the talking and not have 12 different camera shots in 30 seconds. I liked the long shots with one camera. Also, I think he really did well with the CGI Arnold. He could have really hammed it up with that part of the movie but it really reminded me of the ending of the First Terminator.

NEW MOON Breaks Midnight Record (Article) - 11/21/2009 6:14:52 AM

A better director wont help this garbage. The books are poorly written. You cant make gold from wood.

Hardy leads MAD MAX 4 (Article) - 10/30/2009 2:00:54 PM

Oh yay, Captain Picards clone from the movie that killed Star Trek TNG is going to be Mad Max.

EXPENDABLES Promo Online (Article) - 10/14/2009 7:08:34 AM

Yeah, I dont know what company they got to make this Trailer but it really makes the movie look horrible. I'll wait for another trailer to pass judgement on whether or not to go see this. Hopefully they get some people that actually know how to put together a movie trailer for the next one.

EXPENDABLES Promo Online (Article) - 10/14/2009 4:49:02 AM

Look like a made for TV movie or a direct-to-dvd movie. I didnt know they were aiming for pure cheese. I dont know if I can watch this kind of movie anymore. I seen way too many in the 80s and early 90s. If I want cheese like this I will just whip out my DVD of Commando or Tango and Cash or The Running Man or Eraser or Demolition Man.

I guess this movie is supposed to envoke found memories of those times? I'll rent it on Xbox Live.

CLOWNICAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA