All Clownican's Comments

<<  <  8 9 10 11 12 13 >  >>

STAR TREK Writers Talk Sequel (Article) - 10/12/2009 2:40:32 PM

You know I was watching X-Men & X2 the other day and thought to myself "Singer and his writers would have been 100x better for Star Trek than Abrams and Transformers writers."

This new Star Trek is for new fans and OLD OLD fans that didnt care about TNG and beyond. I dont mind really. I have 800 hours of episodes from the TNG era shows I can watch. So I really dont need the new movies. I'm glad new people are enjoying Star Trek.

I think I'm mostly just sour because I am afraid I will never get to see a new show or movie that takes place in the TNG universe. Yes Voyager & Enterprise and 2 out of the 4 TNG movies were not very good. But I'll be damned if DS9 was not the best damn Sci-fi show I have ever had the pleasure of watching. Voyager had some moments too, though very few and far between. Enterprise was finally getting good when it went off the air.

Jackman Promotes REAL STEEL (Article) - 10/1/2009 2:13:47 AM

All I have to say is.....

WHAT?

Double Helping of MEATBALLS (Article) - 9/27/2009 6:27:50 PM

I think Surrogates successfully put the last nail into Bruce Willis' acting career's coffin. So what good action stars do we have left? I know Bruce is getting up there in the years but he still looks good for his age. He could have easily pulled off another Die Hard movie.

To be honest though Surrogates could have done well in the Spring. Look at all the mediocre movies that came out in the Spring the past few years that did really well. Fast & Furious? WTF Wild Hogs? an even bigger WTF... Surrogates is 10x better than both those movies,

Well, maybe he can get a role in the next Tarantino flick and re-ignite his carreer the way Tarantino did for Travolta in Pulp Fiction.

Also it doesnt help that alot of this film's aimed audience was at home playing Halo: ODST this weekend. I'm a huge Bruce Willis fan but I stayed at home to play Halo. Maybe I'll see during the week.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/25/2009 5:29:35 PM

Man I want Surrogates to succeed so badly just so maybe Bruce Willis can get more roles again. I miss seeing Bruce in GOOD movies. I still think the movie will be a good watch in the theatre. This Director was the guy that did Terminator 3... which yes wasnt very good but the action scenes we damn good and u cant blame the director for a garbage story or script. This guy deserves a hit as well.

Damon in Eastwood's HEREAFTER (Article) - 9/18/2009 3:37:33 PM

Clint actually did in fact die a few years ago but the grim reaper was too scared to collect his soul so he let him continue living.

Abrams Talks STAR TREK 2 (Article) - 9/17/2009 3:27:00 PM

Hey Hanso, Imma let you finish but.... I think Sonyman is the greatest curser of all time.

Top 5 WTF Comic Book Character Origins (Article) - 9/16/2009 11:45:32 AM

Now, what about favorite Origins?

The Origin that sticks out in my mind would have to be The Creeper's origin from Batman The Animated series. It was great and funny as all hell. Probably my favorite episode from the Batman revamp episodes. I found alot of the origin storys from The Animated Series to be better than the comic origins. Two Face is better than in The Dark Knight even. Lets not forget about the great Mr. Freeze origin from The Animated Series either.

7 SFX in Movies That Changed Everything (Article) - 8/17/2009 3:50:28 PM

Wheres Titanic? I dont care if it didnt do anything special. Every man in america went to see that romance movie and not because their girlfriends/wives made them go but because we wanted to see that damn ship sink.

Red Band LEGION Trailer (Article) - 8/14/2009 10:30:39 AM

I can hear the protests of Christians everywhere!

FOURTH KIND Trailer Online (Article) - 8/14/2009 10:28:04 AM