All Clownican's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Abrams to Direct Star Wars Episode VII (Article) - 1/25/2013 6:18:37 PM

OK one last thing........................ I hope engineering doesn't look like a brewery this time though. I mean honestly? Can we all agree that was freakin retarded? (Both old and new fans alike) I mean what was he thinking?

Abrams to Direct Star Wars Episode VII (Article) - 1/25/2013 6:10:37 PM

Oh and if Abrams is out for the next installment of Star Trek then I would love to see Brian Singer try his hand at it. I mean the first two X-men movies were pretty much TNG with Professor X lol.

Also, wanted to add that I like Abrams. MI:3 was freaking awesome and so was Super 8. I think he is a good fit for Star Wars.

Abrams to Direct Star Wars Episode VII (Article) - 1/25/2013 6:05:09 PM

As a die hard trekkie I've said it many times. Star Trek (2009) was a great movie. Hell it was freaking awesome. But, it wasn't Star Trek for me. You know what? Thats fine. I got 5 different series, 29 total seasons, Over 600 episodes, and 10 movies of the Star Trek that I know and love. Let these kids have Abrams' Star Trek and I will continue to enjoy the old Star Trek.

I try to keep an open mind which is what Mr. Roddenberry would have wanted from Star Trek fans. I do believe we haven't seen the last of the original timeline either. Paramount needs to keep that timeline alive to keep the merchandising alive LOL. So I think once the movies get fatigue we might see another series.

I'm one Trekkie that doesn't hate on any of the series either. Every single series had it's low point. (Some more than others sure.) But they also had really good high points. Similitude (Enterprise), Equinox (Voyager), Our Man, Bashir (DS9), Measure of A Man (TNG), City on the Edge of Forever (TOS).

I be there to see Abrams' next Trek of course. I wont hate it blindly as some fans do. All I ask is that these people that love Abrams Star Trek try to respect us old Trekkies. Because if it weren't for us to watch the shows that you guys consider so horrible or the movies you guys consider to be crap... you might never have seen Abrams' Star Trek.

Fringe: Liberty/An Enemy of Fate Review (Article) - 1/20/2013 9:32:36 AM

I'm attempting to get into this Show but the first season seems really weak. Please tell me it gets better...

Mania Interview: Jaimie Alexander (Article) - 1/16/2013 8:44:04 PM

I wish she would do Wonder Woman.... damn her loyalty to hell!!

New Star Trek Into Darkness Photos (Article) - 1/13/2013 1:23:00 PM

Will we get any random cameos in this? Like we got Will Wheaton as a Romulan in the first one.

They could have a Woopie cameo since her character is actually alive at this time.

New Star Trek Into Darkness Photos (Article) - 1/6/2013 8:15:44 PM

@Darth I am currently watching Enterprise seasons for like the third time. I would say that doesnt start happening until the later seasons.

On that note I am starting to realise that Enterprise was not that bad of a show. There are definitely some really good episodes in season 2. I still don't care for the 3rd season though. The 4th season is one of the best seasons for any of the series. Its a real shame the show got cancelled I would have loved to see what 3 more seasons of that show could have given us.

I seriously wish someone would knock some sense into the Paramount execs and get a new series on TV. At this point I'll even take one set in the Abrams timeline. Though I would prefer a series set about 25 years after the events of the beginning of 2009's Star Trek but in the orginal timeline. Would love to see how things are going in the federation since Romulus was destroyed. Also, they could still have guest appearances from the TNG, DS9 & VOY crews.

Seth McFarlane has the clout now to get one made and he is a big TNG fan. I wish he would step up to be a producer and maybe write a few of the more light hearted comedic episodes. Someone needs to write that guy! Hell, even the TNG crew themselves said they would do another show if he was involved...

New Star Trek Into Darkness Photos (Article) - 1/6/2013 6:32:05 PM

Yeah that was pretty amazing. Dax in the Skirt! I like that they were all amazed by the fact the Klingons didn't have cranial ridges. Which was later explained in Enterprise.

New Star Trek Into Darkness Photos (Article) - 1/6/2013 5:47:20 PM

I was even going to say Eddington but left him off. He was viscious and smart. The dialogue between him and Sisko was some of the best!

Though my favorite scene has to be with Weyoun, Gul Dukat & Sisko. Where Weyoun drinks the poisoned Kanar. One of the greatest scenes ever!

New Star Trek Into Darkness Photos (Article) - 1/6/2013 5:29:39 PM

Also Mania, this year marks DS9's 20th anniversary. It was my favorite Star Trek show. IO9 has a great article on it. If anyone here never seen DS9 and was curious as to why its such a cult hit with fans... you should check the article out. I was hoping Mania would do an aticle on it but unfortunately this site has gone down the crapper in the last year. The only thing holding it together is it's great community member. Its the reason I keep coming back, to read the comments!

Since this site wont let me post links. Search "IO9 DS9" and click on "How Star Trek: Deep Space Nine helped invent everything you love". Its a great read.

OK done trying to push Deep Space Nine on people. :)

CLOWNICAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA