All Clownican's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters Official Restricted Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/6/2013 5:21:52 PM

I'm starting to wonder what exactly Muenster does like. Everyone had their own tastes and opinions but this guy seems to hate everything. LOL.

New Star Trek Into Darkness Photos (Article) - 1/6/2013 3:49:52 PM

You guys really need to watch some DS9. It had the best villians. Gul Dukat & Weyoun were fantastic. Jeffery Combs was outstanding on that show.

Comicscape: The Best Books of 2012 (Article) - 1/4/2013 9:01:18 PM

TBH, Batwoman is the best book DC has right now. Of all the DC books I read right now its the one I look forward to the most each month.

Justice League Rumored Line Up (Article) - 1/2/2013 9:45:48 AM

Screw that. I want Batman in his later years. After Dick Grayson has become Nightwing. After Jason Todd has already died. Maybe we can see some Tim Drake. I feel Batman is more interesting in his later years... and we never get to see that on film!!

Django Unchained Official TRAILER #4 (Article) - 12/22/2012 5:28:27 PM

Actually, I took away some info and learned something from Muenster's posts.

MJE, pull the stick out.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 Update (Article) - 12/17/2012 8:49:14 PM

Honestly, I love the documentaries on all of DC Animated movies. Sometimes I look forward to them more than the movies themselves. I really wish Marvel would start doing great documentaries for their characters and add them to the blu-ray/DVDs they put out.

The Hobbit: Production Video 10 (Article) - 12/17/2012 9:40:58 AM

New Star Trek trailer on youtube and Itunes :) Since Mania is slow on news anymore :(

The Lone Ranger Trailer #2 (Article) - 12/11/2012 9:24:52 AM

Who cares about this crap. Man of Steel trailer on facebook right now!!!!

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/6/2012 9:51:06 AM

The die hard trekkie in me will hate it. But the die hard science fiction fan in me will love it. So confused....

More Jaws Blu-ray Clips (Article) - 7/5/2012 9:01:49 PM