All Clownican's Comments

Dark Knight Rises TV Spot #10 (Article) - 6/29/2012 9:01:17 PM

Jarrod, we miss you bud. :)

Bob has been doing a good job of listening to us and keeping us happy though. :)

Jena Malone for Catching Fire? (Article) - 6/26/2012 7:43:05 AM

She was in Donnie Darko!

NOKIA Dark Knight Rises Trailer (Article) - 6/19/2012 9:16:18 PM

Finally a trailer for this movie that gave me goosebumps.

Scribe pushing Justice League Movie (Article) - 6/6/2012 9:35:50 AM

Incomming. Another Green Lantern bomb.

Superman Vs The Elite Atomic Skull Clip (Article) - 6/5/2012 9:13:31 AM

Yeah, I have to admit I thought the GL show was gunna be trash but I gave it a try and totally love it.

Batman Annual #1 Review (Article) - 6/3/2012 1:10:51 AM

What are these "Annuals"? I'm confused by these and the "Ame-Comi" Wonder Woman book. I just a casual reader so I have no idea what they are.

New Dark Knight Rises Poster (Article) - 6/3/2012 1:06:04 AM

wtf is wrong with their marketing............ they need to fire them.

Batman Incorporated Review (Article) - 6/1/2012 12:12:35 AM

I might have to pick this up now that I know Steph Brown is in it.

New Catwoman Dark Knight Rises Poster (Article) - 5/26/2012 2:52:03 PM

Bunch of slack-jawwed faggots around here. Cryin' and whining over a poster.

Mania Box Office Report: Avengers Enters the Billion Dollar Club (Article) - 5/14/2012 12:26:19 AM

Yeah I'm more of a DC man myself. But I gotta admit... Warner Bros. and DC havent a clue when it comes to movies.

I love Nolan's Batman but other than that Superman & Superman II were good. Green Lantern sucked.. and Superman.... I'll reserve my judgement.

Man of Steel should be the start for a JL movie but we all know that wont happen.

Green Lantern needs a Reboot with Hal already existing but using John Stewart instead.

Flash needs to be made.

Wonder Woman needs to be made with the chick from Thor as Wonder Woman.

Love DC animation though. They totally kick Marvel's ass in that department.

CLOWNICAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA