All Clownican's Comments

More Dark Knight Rises Videos Arrive (Article) - 8/15/2011 8:01:14 PM

I call that damn good television.

Cosplay Glory at Comic Con 2011 (Article) - 7/26/2011 9:26:25 PM

Cassandra Cain. THE BEST BATGIRL. REPRESENT.

8 Final Cosplay Pics from Wizard World Philly (Article) - 6/24/2011 7:26:51 AM

Thats not Raven............ Thats Spoiler..........

Green Lantern Wins Soft Opening (Article) - 6/19/2011 11:09:03 PM

Need a Green Arrow movie with a modest budget. Something like 70-80 million budget and put it out in April. That would be winning for DC.

SUPER 8 Wins Debut Weekend (Article) - 6/12/2011 5:58:04 PM

I did have one bone to pick with Abrams though.

Instead of having a tie-fighter model in the kids room... he could have had an Enterprise model. I mean come on Abrams thats your franchise now! Give it some love!

SUPER 8 Wins Debut Weekend (Article) - 6/12/2011 4:52:05 PM

I really enjoyed Super 8. It felt so much like an old Spielberg pic. It was just the kind of movie I needed. I felt like a kid again watching the movie.

STAR TREK 2 Exits 2012 Summer Schedule (Article) - 6/7/2011 6:05:52 PM

Ponyboy. So what was the strong moral story in Abrams Star Trek? That is something that almost every single episode of any version of Star Trek had. Also, Star Trek was about us as humans becoming more than we are now. Becoming a better race of beings. I didnt see that in Abrams Star Trek either. Those 2 things are the very eesence of Star Trek. So no, Abrams did not stay loyal to that.

He made a fun and enjoyable movie which I enjoyed as a film. Just not a Star Trek film.

Next one I think will feel much better though. Hopefully they will change Engineering so it doesnt look like a brewery. I think Abrams will do us whiney die hard Trek fans good on the next one.

STAR TREK 2 Exits 2012 Summer Schedule (Article) - 6/6/2011 8:03:28 PM

I dont hate Abram's Strar Trek. I hate the writers. They suck. Ditch Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci and find some better writers. I'd like some depth with my cheese.

Abrams did things right that the idiots that made the TNG movies did wrong. LIKE INTRODUCED THE NEW SHIP WITH EPIC MUSIC PLAYING. LIKE A BOSS.

Remember when we first see Enterprise-E in First Contact? Its just like another day at the office. Nothing special. So freakin idiotic. THE SHIP IS LIKE PART OF THE CAST. NEW SHIP NEEDS SPECIAL INTRODUCTION,

Remember when Enterprise-A was introduced in Wrath of Khan? NOW THAT WAS EPIC.

That was just one of many things they didnt do right with TNG movies. TNG movies felt like I was watching LONG TV EPISODES. They never felt like  movies. TNG could have been some good movies but we got shit on and becuase idiots were in charge we got shafted and then got shafted with a reboot that was written by idiots and Directed by greatness.

TOO BAD DS9 NEVER GOT ITS TIME TO SHINE. It was the best show. It continuously out performed VOY even though it wasnt being promoted as heavy as VOY.

If Paramount would have given the TNG movies to producers that knew how to produce movies and never let Berman produce a show after TNG ended I'm fairly sure there wouldnt be a reboot. DS9 could have continued the way it was since Berman was never really involved with that show and the TNG movies might have been actual movies. Then maybe a reboot wouldnt have been needed to wipe clean Star Trek's tarnished name.

And yes I realize that it isnt really a reboot but it doesnt continue in the same timeline and it makes me sad :(. I would love to see whats going in that timeline again one day.

Give us a new show taking place after Romulus is destroyed and Spok goes back to the alternate timeline!! It would please both old die hard TNG & DS9 fans like myself and new fans alike I think.

X-Men: First Class Debuts at Top (Article) - 6/5/2011 1:47:19 PM

I think X-Men will have legs. Though I could be wrong. Seems lately that terrible movies like Transformers and Twilight make the big bucks.

Best Superhero Origins Stories (Article) - 5/31/2011 7:40:54 PM

Oh now wait.. Harley and The Joker are on this list... I thought this was a "super hero" list???

CLOWNICAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA