All Clownican's Comments

Best Superhero Origins Stories (Article) - 5/31/2011 7:39:18 PM

I'm guessing there will be a Villian origins article in the future. If that happens there are 2 that will need to be on that list. Heart of Ice BTAS (Mr. Freeze) and The Long Halloween (Two Face).

Also, I almost want to say that Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is a better origin story than Batman Begins but i guess its more of a "Year One" story than oirigin story.

News Pics from X-Men: First Class (Article) - 5/27/2011 4:46:09 PM

I have a feeling this movie will be like Batman Begins. Start off with an average opening weekend but will have legs and keep making money through out the summer.

But then again this is coming out at the beginning of June and has some stiff competition ahead yet.

First Dark Knight Rises Set Photo (Article) - 5/8/2011 5:31:24 PM

LAZAROUS PIT

More from X-MEN: First Class (Article) - 4/28/2011 6:08:43 AM

This trailer is better than any of the Thor, Captain America, or Green Lantern trailers..... I never thought I would be looking forward to this movie more than the other comic book movies this summer........

Singer's What-If STAR TREK Pitch (Article) - 4/22/2011 6:19:36 PM

Always thought Brian Singer would be perfect for Star Trek. If u watch the first two X-Men movies they feel very much like TNG. I would love to see this.

Intl. X-MEN: First Class Trailer (Article) - 4/11/2011 9:08:33 PM

I like how half the people here that are complaining about these X-men movies crapping all over canon are the same ones who complain when one of Trekkies complains about Star Trek (2009) crapping all over our franchise.

Buffy fans are next when the reboot comes out a craps all over that franchise. Sadly I am both a Trekkie and a Buffy fan so I have crap all over me. :(

As for these movies, I enjoy them but I do not read X-men comics. But I understand why fans do not like them.

Pence Joins Dark Knight Rises (Article) - 4/8/2011 7:22:45 PM

Ohh love triangle here we go....

5 Trailers Better Than Their Movies (Article) - 2/17/2011 8:10:54 AM

Star Trek (2009). That trailer was spectacular. The movie however, not so much. Hell, I go as far as to say that movie owes most of its money to that trailer.

X-Men: First Class Trailer Unveiled (Article) - 2/10/2011 9:03:56 PM

Jizzed in my pants.

HALLOWS Has $330 Mil Debut (Article) - 11/21/2010 8:15:52 PM

I'm a 29 year old male. I have no problem admitting that I have enjoyed each and every Harry Potter movie. Prisoner of Azkaban was my favorite. Wasnt able to make it to see the new one yet but will probably see it next weekend.

CLOWNICAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA