All Clownican's Comments

MEGAMIND Scores Big Win (Article) - 11/8/2010 12:12:57 AM

Paramount is having a great year. Paranormal Activity 2, Jackass 3-D & Iron Man 2 all made BANK. Now Megamind looks to make even more for them.

Snyder takes on SUPERMAN, Zod (Article) - 10/5/2010 7:53:11 AM

Thank god for Zack Snyder!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on Zod!!!!

13 TV Characters You Love Despite Their Glaring Flaws (Article) - 6/21/2010 11:48:03 AM

What about Shran from Enterprise or Garak from DS9???

Pixar Dominates Box Office (Article) - 6/20/2010 4:08:38 PM

If Warner Bros. wanted to make a movie from an obscure DC character they should have made a The Question movie but on if Jeffery Combs played him.

Only movie I have gone to see this summer so far was Iron Man 2. Only other movie I plan on seeing is Inception. I might go see Knight & Day depending on reviews.

Bring on 2011 & 2012 summer movies!! Captain America, Thor, Batman 3, Superman reboot, Avengers & Green Lantern!!!

Mortal Kombat Rebirth? (Article) - 6/8/2010 9:07:15 PM

Shogun, you jizzed exactly SEVEN times because SEVEN of NINE is Sonya Blade.

Is Bell the new SPIDER-MAN? (Article) - 6/7/2010 5:56:14 PM

I'm with Ponyboy. I need to see the BATCAVE in the next movie. Also since he demolished the tumbler maybe we can get a REAL Batmobile as well. I did like the Tumbler. It served its purpose but now I want to see something outrageous.

SHREK Beats Him to Greek (Article) - 6/7/2010 3:04:24 PM

My biggest problem with the prices now is that it costs $9 for a ticket PLUS I gotta drive there. The nearest theatre to me is about 20 minutes away and I hate that theatre because of the type of people that go there so I have to drive an additional 10 minutes to go to a theatre where I'm comfortable. The I get my tickets and dont buy any drink or popcorn because that is also rediculously priced. Sit down to watch a movie that looks worse on the Big Screen than it would in my living room on my HDTV. Also, it doesnt sound much better since I have a 7.1 Surround Sound system.

Sure Blu-Rays cost about 18-25 bucks brand new... but wait a month or two after the initial release and they can be as low as $12. Lets not forget you can rent a HD movie on PSN or XBL for about $5-$6. So I always ask myself do I really want to waste my time and money to go see a movie or would I rather just sit back and relax in the comfort of my home. I think this is going to become a problem for the movie industry.

I DO still go see movies I really anticipate though. I went to see Iron Man 2 of course but before that I hadnt seen a movie since The Dark Knight. Theres a really good reason for that though, when I went to see TDK I had an entire row of teenage stoners sitting behind me laughing and cracking jokes through the entire movie until I turned around and told them to shut the **** up. Another reason why I tend to steer clear of the Theatre anymore. I really wanted to see Avatar in the theatre but I just wasnt over that bad experience yet. I mean I waited 3 years to see TDK. Batman is my favorite comic book hero and I like what Nolan did with the series and my first experience of TDK was ruined by a bunch of skeevy stoners.

Is Bell the new SPIDER-MAN? (Article) - 6/7/2010 2:05:37 PM

Zach Efron for Spider-man!!! The kid can actually act. But yeah I'm not particularly excited for it at all.

I don't know what to think about Superman. If they try to ground him in reality I'm not going to be happy. Works great for Batman but wont work for Superman.

When can we even expect the next Batman?? 2013?? Superman?? 2014?? Justice League?? 2020?? Wonder Woman?? NEVER??? Flash?? Cold day in Hell??? Warner Bros. is just missing all these great cash cows. I still want to see a The Question movie but only if Jeffrey Combs plays the character.

SHREK Beats Him to Greek (Article) - 6/6/2010 7:08:11 PM

It is a let down that Prince of Persia was a flop though.

What hope do we have for video games that would actually make good movies if a movie based on a video game with a budget of $200,000,000 can't make it.

I really really hope that Mass Effect will be the movie that does it right. As a HUGE Star Trek fan I look forward to this movie way more than the next Abrams Trek movie. That is if they stay close to the games storyline. The Mass Effect game felt more like a Star Trek Movie than the Abrams movie did.

I still wish BioWare (Mass Effect's developer) would make a Star Trek game set in the Prime Universe. I know it will never happen but I can always dream.

SHREK Beats Him to Greek (Article) - 6/6/2010 12:40:42 PM

As a person that really only goes to the movies during the summer anymore I can say that I only want to see one movie this entire summer and that movie is Inception.

The studios really dropped the ball this summer. I'm pretty sure Warner Bros. could have had the next Harry Potter out for this summer which I would have went to see. I'm really surprised we only got one super hero movie this summer. I will go to see any super hero movie in the theatre usually. But I dont go to see comedy or family films or crap like Prince of Persia. I would rather wait and rent things like that on PSN or XBL and watch them in HD in the comfort of my home.

If only Warner Bros. could have gotten Green Lantern done for this summmer, it could have reaped all the benefits of this lame drought of worthy movies to see at the theatre.

Well, 2011 looks promising with Captain America, Thor and Green Lantern. Someone give me a DeLorean and a Flux Capacitor cause I need to get out of this lame summer and go 2012 where it will actually feel like a real summer at the movies.

CLOWNICAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA