All CrazyCEO's Comments

Bane Deleted Scene Details Surface (Article) - 8/8/2012 11:56:12 PM

I had friends in India who said they were told they used a certain room in the complex for a training scene and they were allowed to photograph it once they had left.  I'd forgotten about that until now, I'll dig that out and send it to mania.

Mania Box Office Report: Remember Recall? (Article) - 8/7/2012 2:59:01 AM

So no overseas figures Mania? Wow, you really are trying to keep the popcorn kids happy.  TDKR has made more $ at this point than TDK had and by $150million more as well.  Already touching $800million and still climbing.  The only weak territory is the US which proved the shooting had a major effect.

Keep those blinkers on girls, maybe it will never happen.

Mania Box Office Report: Dark Knight RISES (Article) - 8/7/2012 2:46:19 AM

Proving the point, the only country where it's weak is the US.  Globally, it's made over $150 million more at this point than TDK had.  However, Mania won't report that since they like to keep the kids here happy.

Mania Box Office Report: Dark Knight RISES (Article) - 8/3/2012 3:08:55 AM

It actually did, you had reports of parents saying they won't be seeing it with their kids until things calm down.  The hardcore fans did what they promised and sold out IMAX theatres giving it the biggest IMAX opening EVER!

Mania Box Office Report: Dark Knight RISES (Article) - 8/2/2012 10:48:28 AM

Yes, you are right. Since no one shot any fans during the midnight opening of the Averages you can no longer do a like for like comparison.

Of course, I'll stick around to see wisegirl close his account and then I'll leave you kids to it.

Doctor Who to Play Malekith The Accursed (Article) - 8/2/2012 4:19:13 AM

I only hope this goes back to the look of the original and not the weaker Averages look.  Ecclestone is an excellent British actor who will further add class to this franchise.

Mania Box Office Report: Dark Knight RISES (Article) - 8/2/2012 4:14:31 AM

Another good trolling by Rob ;)

As for "someone" mouthing off in May, it was in response to all the kids hating TDKR.  The Averages was a good kids popcorn movie, as I said all along.  A lot more flaws than TDKR but it was rushed out so I'm not too bothered by that.

What is for certain is if someone walked in to the midnight opening of that movie with all guns blazing, it would not have done half as well as it did.  That was marketed for kids and parents would have kept them away.

Bale Visits Colorado Shooting Victims (Article) - 7/25/2012 12:56:15 AM

Class Act!  It looks like those injured really appreciated the visit as well.  No press, promo or video, just him and his lady friend.

Editorial: The Aurora Massacre (Article) - 7/24/2012 2:35:29 AM

Coming from a society that has a stricter gun control.  I have to side with the members commenting here that removing the weapon will not remove the committed evil bastards.  Someone as committed as this prick would have picked up a weapon by any means necessary.  We've had a number of sick individuals over here over the past decade who have killed or injured groups of people with guns.

Those no longer with us, rest in peace.  I prey for those injured to make a full recovery.  To the families of those deceased or involved in this terrible act, or to anyone affected by this tragedy, god bless.

Mania Box Office Report: Dark Weekend (Article) - 7/24/2012 1:55:22 AM

I've read elsewhere that all movies in the US were down this weekend, as much as 55-58% on last weeks top earners.

I've also read it took the IMAX world record for an opening weekend of $23.8 Million but it would be nice for Mania to confirm that.

CRAZYCEO'S MANIACAL PERSONA