All CrazyCEO's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Man of Steel Jor El Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/23/2012 5:41:43 AM

I think Spiderhero since Superman Returns wasn't the strongest but used the Superman march, they maybe trying to distance themselves from it.  I too would like to hear it here but a fresh take on things isn't a bad thing.

Mania Review: The Dark Knight Rises (Article) - 7/21/2012 1:17:24 AM

btw, the RT scores have been switched off after a Marvelite reviewer gave a negative score and after investigation by the site was confirmed he hadn't actually seen the movie.  So let's sit back, grab a pint at the Winchester and wait for this all to blow over ;) oh and watch those Averages number fall to The Dark Knight Rises!

Mania Review: The Dark Knight Rises (Article) - 7/20/2012 10:38:02 AM

Truly a masterpiece.  Sorry Rob, I just don't agree with your assessment.  Already taken one pre-booking record of The Averages, let's sit back and watch the rest fall and watch The Dark Knight Rise!

Dark Knight Rises Parody (Article) - 7/19/2012 9:01:11 AM

Not when the editorial standard of this site has gone so low that this thread passes as newsworthy.

and the RT were suspended after some dick gave the movie a negative review then admitted he had never seen the movie, he had apparently done this to prove the rt scores were flawed.

The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 4 HD (Article) - 7/19/2012 8:56:37 AM

There you go calling me out again, some will talk that we are in love.

If an admin (although there's no such thing on this site) can confirm to Barf that the IP addresses and details of this fine chap called Flynn and myself are completely different then that can put that idiots point to bed.

Dark Knight Rises Parody (Article) - 7/18/2012 3:28:03 PM

Just goes to show how this site has gone down the toilet the last few months

Thomas Jane's Punisher short (Article) - 7/18/2012 12:48:43 AM

There was nothing wrong with Jane as the Punisher, it was the whole movie that killed his reign.  Moving things away from New York to Tampa was the biggest mistake as you just couldn't see it working as the comics had always laid them out.  I'm not dissin Tampa btw, nice place but just not as the location of The Punisher.

I remember reading somewhere that the main reason he pulled out of Warzone was because he didn't like it's direction.  He had already alledgedly written a script for a sequal to his but was turned down, sighting it being to serious and violent.  Warzone I felt was too many funny one liners and laugh kills for it to be a good movie,  that and some pretty bad acting as well. :)

I hope something comes of this.

Nolan says no to Justice League (Article) - 7/12/2012 1:29:54 AM

I'd agree with tthat now but when it was made, things were a little better around here.  Stories came out first here instead of 5 days later and the editorial was a lot more neutral than it is now.

Fassbender for Assassins Creed (Article) - 7/11/2012 2:30:29 PM

@VTGamehendge Princess Daisy, I had a thing for her ;)

@zipahead you know what, I can't think of one.  Is that right?  We've not had a "good" movie based on a game?

Dark Knight Rises Doctor's Orders TV Spot (Article) - 7/11/2012 2:26:02 PM

Yes but how long ago was that?  I was more disappointed at the army being of no consequence at all to the story line.  We should have known really as they started hinting they didn't matter when they first appeared in the trailers.  We all just took it as them trying to put us off their scent but it turned out to be true and they didn't matter at all.  Now that was a shame.

CRAZYCEO'S MANIACAL PERSONA