All CrazyCEO's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Nolan says no to Justice League (Article) - 7/11/2012 2:22:41 PM

Someone bet that TDKR wouldn't do $500 Million and if it did they would leave this site.  It was a bold statement but if you cant back up what you say then dont say anything at all.  I bet it will make $500 Million and will happily go elsewhere which isn't that hard to do as the content of this site has gone a little down in my personal opinion as of late.  However, I'll stick around so I can cash in the bet and see the other (s?) leave peaceful and quietly.

Dark Knight Rises Doctor's Orders TV Spot (Article) - 7/11/2012 2:17:16 PM

All the marketing in the world is not going to help if the movie isn't the best in the first place.  Maybe early screen tests showed a low score and Disney felt it wasn't worth the coin to double the marketing.  If they had spent an extra $100 Million would they have had a chance to get it back?  On the evidence of the movie, I don't think it would have been possible.

Possible Thanos Lawsuit (Article) - 7/11/2012 2:14:02 PM

Cruising for some action are you Barf?  I'll give you one babe ;)

Dark Knight Rises Doctor's Orders TV Spot (Article) - 7/11/2012 2:09:08 PM

Yeah I read the same shac2846 but I wouldn't count any data unless it's officially in the bank.  John Carter comes to mind.

Dark Knight Rises Doctor's Orders TV Spot (Article) - 7/11/2012 2:07:38 PM

We've seen it getting built in the 13 minute featurette and it has the "Bat" landing pad on a platform in the middle of the water.

Dark Knight Rises Doctor's Orders TV Spot (Article) - 7/11/2012 1:59:02 PM

I see a little manlove session between you two laz and barf.  When's that parody coming out?

@hanso, I think it's the Bat thats replaced the tumbler.  All the shots we've seen haven't been with any black tumblers.  Just pods and the Bat.

To every other "it's cool to dis Nolan Batman" crew, if you actually read the posts I made about the averages, I did say it was great as a kids popcorn movie.  I'm fine with that.  However, what it wasn't was a technical master piece of comic book main stream crossover.  The flaws in the continuation story lines of the characters, coupled by the lack of character development of the characters that needed it was a wasted opportunity.  I left the theatre thinking it was an ok movie but I enjoyed Captain America, Thor and the first Ironman a hell of alot more than the averages.  You lot moan about Batman being too real, well the Averages was too weak.  It didn;t give us a proper villian (Loki is a great villian for Thor but not this collective), it didn't give us a proper story, it didn't give us any more depth to Fury or Black Widow or even Hawkeye.  It just felt thrown together for the sake of being thrown together.

Nolan says no to Justice League (Article) - 7/11/2012 8:01:55 AM

I couldn't give a toss Barf.  You were all dry leghumping the posters of the kids party popcorn movie.

I've returned to watch you all leave after a certain someone made a pretty bold statement, which by all accounts is going to back fire.

So grow a pair and take wisegirls bet as well then!

New Dark Knight Rises IMAX Poster (Article) - 7/11/2012 7:58:31 AM

Hey Barf, you gonna grow a pair and take wisegirls bet?

Dark Knight Rises Doctor's Orders TV Spot (Article) - 7/11/2012 7:57:32 AM

hmmmmmmmmmm

What was it I said then?  Yes I remember, it's a kids party popcorn movie.  Which is what it is!  The Averages was an OK movie, nothing more.  As for me not talking? it's called having a life and quite clearly you do not have one, babe.

Or will you grow a pair and take wisegirls bet?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/11/2012 6:58:58 AM

Someones still talking but is she really actually saying anything?

CRAZYCEO'S MANIACAL PERSONA