All DKnight0212's Comments

Curse of Chucky Update (Article) - 6/25/2012 6:40:46 PM

So, we've had a freddy reboot, a jason reboot, a second texas chainsaw massacre reboot(the one with jordana brewster), and now a chucky reboot/sequel? Not hellraiser, or pet cemetary, or poltergiest, or any of the other classic horror flicks that could use the reboot treatment, but chucky, a franchise that should have died with bride of chucky, but they just had to squeeze one more drop out of it. And now we get another one...I'm soo excited.  Can someone call Joss Whedon and ask him to make another horror movie ? Or the guy that turned Abraham Lincoln: vampire hunter into a movie, I bet he'd make something good. What about Wes Craven, where's he been ?

Possible Marvel Pixar Movie (Article) - 6/16/2012 1:24:36 AM

Well, we've seen what  a live action avengers movie looks like, basically a 2 hour episode of Avengers earths mightest heroes, so why bother with going to animation. Lets keep the live action thing going.  But if your gonna do it, I say , do a Marvel Civil War movie or one based on Secret Invasion; since we're a loooooong way away from that live action wise.

Slam Dunk Amazing Spider-Man Clip (Article) - 6/13/2012 4:20:21 PM

I think they shouldve saved this for when/if he gets the symbiote, as this is something that version of him would do. Well, its either that or struting down the street like John Travolta...wait that already happend didn't it ?

Iron Man 3 Gallery of Armor (Article) - 6/5/2012 1:44:03 AM

I don't mean to be negative, I really can't tell the difference between them. I mean its the same armor done four times, and one of them has a triangle...that's about it. What makes them so unique. In the books, the armors didn't just look different, they were different. That would be like having a 9mm and calling it Mrk 2 just by adding a silencer or a laser sight, but it's still the same gun. Please let the new armor they debut actually feel like something we haven't seen before.

Iron Man 3 Gallery of Armor (Article) - 6/5/2012 1:31:16 AM

Lets see, tin can, silver armor,  red and gold v1, red and gold v2, suitcase armor, red and gold v3 w/triangle, and red and gold v4 w/shoulder rockets. Um, can the new armor be, oh I don't know, NOT be same armor with better weapons ?

Ben Kingsley is The Mandarin (Article) - 5/30/2012 9:34:49 PM

So, its gonna be Mandarin and some Iron Patriot wannabe(look it up), as the villians. This should be interesting.

New Catwoman Dark Knight Rises Poster (Article) - 5/26/2012 2:32:26 PM

wow, its a picture of catwoman's shoe crushing a batarang! What a great picture ! Got anymore ?  maybe you can show us one of batman holding a batarang. Oh wait, that was the last movie.

Casting for Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 (Article) - 5/25/2012 10:28:39 AM

Um, I thought we were through with the whole guy in armored suit vs other guy in armored suit  bit. We were told this after Ironman 3 was first announced.  But at least he isn't the main villian....right ?

First Possession Trailer (Article) - 5/20/2012 7:56:58 PM

...(they have to), not the have to, my mistake.

First Possession Trailer (Article) - 5/20/2012 7:20:22 PM

So, after cabin in the woods, we've just given up on the whole "originality" thing ? Just how many ghost/haunting/exorcism/possesion movies are they going to churn out ? Then again I guess they can't just stop making horror movies, so the have to do something with their money, right ?

DKNIGHT0212'S MANIACAL PERSONA