All DarkXid's Comments

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/18/2015 2:49:43 PM

Easier during jury selection if you refer to cops as pigs and say how much you despise the cracker white establishment and all it's so called 'rulez.'

I did get excused from jury selection because I knew three police chiefs and pretty much said that I believe cops can do no wrong...more or less.  Wouldn't have helped had it been a civil trial, but I guess I could go on about the inadequecies of our bought and paid for legal system in the US.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/18/2015 2:15:49 PM

Not up to 20,000 yet?

I guess it's up to me.

Not a gay Green Lantern!!!  Noooooooooo.....Hate and all that...*Hiss  *pfft *pfft *pfft....

...okay.  I'm pooped.

Morrena Baccarain is going to be a love interest in Deadpool!  I thought the new FF trailer kind of sucked.  Not looking forward to it, or Ant-Man.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 10:48:50 AM

I am very much a marvel fanboy, so take it for what it's worth.

1. Strongest: Hulk.  Could he defeat Superman?  Only if Superman is forced to trade blows with him (punches and hits people.  sheesh).  Toe-toToe, Hulk beats Superman down.  But if there is room to move and let loose, Superman.  And I am a big Hulk fan.

2. Peter Parker.  I'm okay if he's not white, but I prefer to keep characters as is.  But hey, Nick Fury.
If they're going to make a black Peter Parker, start from the beginning.  If not, don't make him undergo some weird ethnic change in the middle of a comic run...Those kind of stories never really work.

3. Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi say to me that Lucas can do great work, if he leaves the re-writes and direction to other people.  I would loved to have seen what the prequels would have been had Lucas done the initial treatments and people had bee brought in to bring the vision to life...ie say "Hey George, midichlorians?? What?  And this Jar Jar?  Seriously, let's change that stuff."  I think it'd be great if we can one day see what George was thinking.  I'd have preferred a callobaration though.

4.  AS far as Lost vs GOT, I cannot speak on that what I would speak on is:  Can Game of Thrones be good if it moves away from the books.  Yes.  I give you Full Metal Alchemist.  I love both versions of the anime.  The original diverged from the Manga because they ran out of Manga and the stories were still going.  Both incarnations have the same start point and are very good.  But they both go in different directions and are awesome.  So it can be done.  And probably should be done that way.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 6:52:08 PM

Is Hanso embarking on some sort of quest?  Like Kung Fu?

I know I'm going to miss ya Hanso.  Many of time I sat and wondered?  What's Hanso got to say?

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 6:47:27 PM

Wiseguy joined the day I got married.

I don't know why I finally joined, but I'd been around for like 8 or 9 years before I joined.  Like many other I came regularly to the website to hang around Developement Hell.   Shoot, I miss that page.  The only time I've been sucked in that hard was TV Tropes and I stay the hell away from that!

Well, that and when I first really logged into Cracked dot com.

July 7, 2007

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/15/2015 12:17:22 AM

Going to miss this site.  I've been loitering here since the Cinescape days and damn it, this WAS my only real genre new site.  Where else am I going to hang?  I'll check out cinesecapwhoopdedoo...but you know, it's hard doing new things.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/15/2015 12:12:15 AM

Fuck

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/14/2015 11:32:21 PM

Need more news on Mania.  The 'Things are in the works' line is getting very old.  And it's only been a week or two.  Hell, I don't know.

Let's change the name back to Cinescape or maybe make the entire site revovle around this one thread...

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/10/2015 10:23:54 PM

Never mind.  I looked it up.  Dear God in heaven.  It looked better than the mid-nineties Fantastic Four movie, but only because it was shorter.

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/10/2015 4:13:40 PM

What crappy pile was that?

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA