All DarkXid's Comments

Scotty to Pen Star Trek 3? (Article) - 1/23/2015 7:39:46 AM

He ain't Bob "F*ck the fans" Orci.  That's a step in the right direction.  Pegg seems to have a head on him, if he can return Star Trek to it's more exploration like roots...with some comedy, let's laugh, it's fun, it adds to the adventure.

Just hope he can peg it.

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/21/2015 9:01:27 PM

Shoot someone give Kristen Stewart a job.  She can be an Ent or something.

What?

Ents need work too.

Atari: Game Over Documentary Trailer (Article) - 1/20/2015 8:20:29 PM

I've either seen this or saw another trailer for this.  Maybe I saw footage from the documentry?  But this isn't new.  Is the documentry finished?  Is it coming to Netflix or something?

Anyway, I used to love playing ET on the 2600.  Okay, I was like six or something and I loved games like Yar's revenge, defender, and several other games.  But none really had that great of a story.  Hell, I loved playing the atari Superman game.

I have two copies of both by the way.  I'd play them, but I have no idea how to hook them up to my tv.  Still have a couple of 2600's.  I seem to have two of a lot of things.

Actually, I know why I have two copies of Atari games, no idea where I picked up a spare 2600.

Scarlett Johansson for Ghost in the Shell (Article) - 1/7/2015 6:27:51 PM

Seriously, she is being created/naked in the opening shot of the movie.  It is burned into my mind with the undulating soundtrack that is both hauntingly beautiful and annoying as a fork to the head.

Really hard to forget.

Scarlett Johansson for Ghost in the Shell (Article) - 1/7/2015 6:26:21 PM

I'm guessing you've never seen the 1995 classic?  That was the opening to the tv series -Stand Alone Complex.

Ant-Man Teaser Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/7/2015 7:48:52 AM

I was not interested in an Ant-Man movie at all.  Does Rudd look bored?  Is he going to look bored through the whole movie?

I'll watch it.  If later ads or word of mouth is good, I'll even watch it in a theatre.

NEW Terminator Genisys Poster (Article) - 12/28/2014 8:08:26 PM

Just what this movie needs to be successful. an ass view post of a female character.  Because that's all that actresses are good for, their poopers.

The Winter of '84: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (Article) - 12/22/2014 11:49:06 AM

Okay Rob.  You've confused me.  After reading the review why an "F"?

Especially with a line like "There are great bad movies, but few that make you feel so alive as this one."

Are you saying this a great "F" Movie?

It may be the drugs I'm on for my toothache, but I gotta know...

The Winter of '84: 1984 (Article) - 12/21/2014 2:24:41 AM

I remember being bored as shit with this movie when I first saw it.  Maybe I didn't have the patience for it when I first watched it, I don't know. I'm wiling to give it another chance, it's themes are very relevant to our present.

I was definetly more impressed with it's bastard stepchild: Equilibrium

Which was one of the first movies my girlfriend recommended I watch, along with Boondock Saints.

There is a reason I married her.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 1 Year to Go (Article) - 12/18/2014 11:37:01 AM

Hell movies released in May these days are almost forgotten by summer.

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA