All DarkXid's Comments

Mania Review: Star Trek: Into Darkness (Article) - 5/20/2013 12:00:58 AM

My big issue with this movie was Spock getting unhinged, that was stupid.

We did that last movie.  Sure it was set up, but he's supposed to be a Vulcan for the love of pete.  Unless this Spock isn't walking the path of logic.  I think it would have made it more powerful if Spock didn't have his outburst until he got hold of Harrison.

Maybe get teary...a little...then go back to the bridge all logical and calm.  Go beam down to earth and then royally kick John Harrison to death...Or close to it.

CAPTAIN PHILLIPS - First Trailer (Article) - 5/11/2013 11:49:28 PM

So what Genre is this?  Fantasy?  Science Fiction?

Ghostbusters 3 Starts Filming in 2014 (Article) - 4/23/2013 2:18:36 PM

Give us two more games!!!

7 New Man of Steel Photos (Article) - 4/11/2013 7:47:51 AM

Crotch Bulge don't work for you?

Man of Steel TV SPOT #1 (Article) - 4/10/2013 5:42:18 AM

Superman can fly, he wears the suit, No giant mechanical spiders or polar bear wrestling. . .What more do you need?

Iron Man 3 International TV SPOT: Power (Article) - 4/10/2013 5:38:33 AM

Tony Stark vs Gimli!  Honestly, every time I see Ben Kingsley as the Mandarin, I think Lord of the Rings.

I am excited for this though.

New Star Trek International Trailer and Poster (Article) - 3/27/2013 7:48:14 PM

No social message?  Anyone see Star Trek IV (I know you mentioned IV)  but what about VI?  They hammer you over the head with the message.   Hell, in VI Kirk stands on the podium and pretty much preaches at the audience.

I love VI, and I liked IV.  V was sad and pathetic -III was fun.  II was fantastic, but I liked VI better, even with the huge neon sign message.  And Motion Picture?  There isn't enough acid for me to take to make we want to watch it more than once a decade (just to remind me how bad it is).

TMP suffers a lot from the same thing the new star wars movie suffered from.  Too many effects, not enough story.  And the conflict -Admiral Kirk is a complete and total ass in the movie, his treatment of Decker is insane -Captain Decker should have relieved him of command and told him that he was taking over as the officially designated/sanctioned Captain of the Enterprise.  And the Admiral can lodge a complaint with Starfleet.

Hannibal First Look (Article) - 3/23/2013 5:09:25 AM

Though I'll watch Madd Mikelsen as Hannibal Lecter.  That man is all kinds of awesome.

Hannibal First Look (Article) - 3/23/2013 5:08:07 AM

Shit, I was looking forward to this, but NBC??  I'll wait until it's been jerked around, lost and killed a couple of times, then replaced by golf.

I hope they're writing this in complete blocks and arcs.  With Season 1 being self contained and then 2 being self-contained...because then, I might, MIGHT watch it.  After the fact.  I've been jerked around by NBC too much to watch anything by them.

Although I really wish all shows were like that.  Cliffhangers can be fun, but if a show doesn't come back, or gets shuffled around like NBC tends to do with shows I like, it's infurriating to get invested in a show just to have it dissappear.

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer #3 (Article) - 3/9/2013 10:22:03 PM

I think this movie is going to be okay.

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA