All DarkXid's Comments

New Star Trek International Trailer and Poster (Article) - 3/27/2013 7:48:14 PM

No social message?  Anyone see Star Trek IV (I know you mentioned IV)  but what about VI?  They hammer you over the head with the message.   Hell, in VI Kirk stands on the podium and pretty much preaches at the audience.

I love VI, and I liked IV.  V was sad and pathetic -III was fun.  II was fantastic, but I liked VI better, even with the huge neon sign message.  And Motion Picture?  There isn't enough acid for me to take to make we want to watch it more than once a decade (just to remind me how bad it is).

TMP suffers a lot from the same thing the new star wars movie suffered from.  Too many effects, not enough story.  And the conflict -Admiral Kirk is a complete and total ass in the movie, his treatment of Decker is insane -Captain Decker should have relieved him of command and told him that he was taking over as the officially designated/sanctioned Captain of the Enterprise.  And the Admiral can lodge a complaint with Starfleet.

Hannibal First Look (Article) - 3/23/2013 5:09:25 AM

Though I'll watch Madd Mikelsen as Hannibal Lecter.  That man is all kinds of awesome.

Hannibal First Look (Article) - 3/23/2013 5:08:07 AM

Shit, I was looking forward to this, but NBC??  I'll wait until it's been jerked around, lost and killed a couple of times, then replaced by golf.

I hope they're writing this in complete blocks and arcs.  With Season 1 being self contained and then 2 being self-contained...because then, I might, MIGHT watch it.  After the fact.  I've been jerked around by NBC too much to watch anything by them.

Although I really wish all shows were like that.  Cliffhangers can be fun, but if a show doesn't come back, or gets shuffled around like NBC tends to do with shows I like, it's infurriating to get invested in a show just to have it dissappear.

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer #3 (Article) - 3/9/2013 10:22:03 PM

I think this movie is going to be okay.

Deadpool : The Game: Official Reveal Trailer (Article) - 3/9/2013 12:55:24 AM

That was mildly entertaining, but I don't know if I want to play it.  I am a big deadpool fan...in case you couldn't tell.  So it does actually hurt me to say that I haven't been too impressed by what I've seen so far on this game.

I will be the first to be happily dissapointed if this game turns out to be okay.  Yes, just okay.  Because with most comic based video games:  okay = awesome.

I cannot say what Arkham Asylum equals on that scale except perhaps Full body orgasm.

Ford Returns to Star Wars? (Article) - 2/17/2013 9:40:20 PM

I remember that interview. Ford is going to get the death he wanted.  Solo is going to bite it.  Ford said he was thankful for Han Solo in that it gave him so many other opportunities, but he was bored with the character and there was no depth to him.  Ford wanted him dead, remember there were questions on whether he would be back for Jedi.

If they give Han a good story, maybe they can talk Ford into doing VIII.  Kill him off Han and Leia.  Give it a typical middle movie ending.  If there is a victory, it comes at a heavy price.  Yeah, like Empire.

Evil Dead Red Band Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/5/2013 3:00:53 PM

Tree Rape.  I want to see a tree rape someone.

Christmas Review: The Nutcracker in 3D (Article) - 12/27/2012 8:53:26 PM

I stand in awe of this marvelous review.  I shall take you at your word and avoid this movie at all costs.

Shock-O-Rama: Timecop (Article) - 12/22/2012 3:50:21 AM

It didn't hurt that Mia Sara was his wife in that movie.  Yum.

Mania Review: Jack Reacher (Article) - 12/21/2012 8:20:54 PM

Is Jack Reacher related to Johnny Deeper?

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA