All DarkXid's Comments

Shock-O-Rama: Timecop (Article) - 12/22/2012 3:50:21 AM

It didn't hurt that Mia Sara was his wife in that movie.  Yum.

Mania Review: Jack Reacher (Article) - 12/21/2012 8:20:54 PM

Is Jack Reacher related to Johnny Deeper?

DEXTER: Surprise Motherfucker! Review (Article) - 12/17/2012 11:49:07 PM

Do they have it figured out?  Dang, am I going to be screaming a year from now when they finish this sucker?  Are the writing themselves into a corner so they can have fun getting out of it?

One more season.

As far as the end of this sucker...Well, when they were all there together you pretty much knew how it had to end...but seeing it happen was great, and suspenseful.

It was either Deb does the deed or Bring on the TRIAL OF DEXTER MORGAN!  Which a season long of that or, him in his final game plan as the captain chases him down getting closer and closer would be awesome.

Hopefully, the ramifications of the end of this season play deep into the next season, because let's face it, if there is no credible explanation for the deaths, certain somebodies SHOULD be at the tops of people's suspicion list.  EVERYBODY's LISTS.

I mean they all worked at the police station for the love of Pete.  And they're all detectives.

NEW Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/17/2012 11:35:07 PM

What?  Why is there still a question?  It is quite obvious who he is.  He's Kahn Mitchell.

G.I. Joe Retaliation Trailer #3 (Article) - 12/14/2012 6:26:26 PM

Sienna Miller's ass is gone.  There is nothing left to watch.

Mania Review: The Hobbit (Article) - 12/13/2012 5:44:52 AM

Gadzooks, I love the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, but I don't need to see EVERY dang part of the books or implication realized.  Rankin and Bass did alright, they hit every important piece of the book.

Beorn who plays a roll in the book, and even could be said to play a modest part of the story, was successfully cut out of the R&B version.  LOTR starts at like 178K words and drops to about 135K.  The Hobbit was 95K words.

I am a fan of money, and am okay with studios making a little, but the bloating of the Hobbit into three movies seems excessive.  Actually, very much so.

This should have been one movie and at most two.

Man of Steel Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 12/11/2012 9:46:48 PM

I am totally a Marvel all the way, but this trailer gives me wood...which...is...awkward.  To say the least.

10 Things The Hobbit Cannot Screw Up (Article) - 12/11/2012 4:20:23 PM

"Jackson is going to have to delve deep into Tolkien’s little details to fill his running time..."  Yeah, doesn't that seem to point out why we don't need three movies?

After Earth Trailer (Article) - 12/10/2012 11:45:26 PM

Doesn't need a director's name.  This is a Will Smith movie.

If it is hailed as a success M. Night is back.  He'll ride this success to death and his great insight in wanting to work with the Smith's.

if it flops, he was in New Dehli getting a Pastrami on rye talking about what crapfests WW West, Hancock and that one with that one dude were -so he couldn't possibly have directed the newest Will Smith flop.  Will took over, it was a movie for Jaden...Remember me, I'm the 'Sixth Sense' guy.  He was really a ghost!!!  I'm a genius!!  Remember me!!

The Walking Dead Episode 3 Sneak Peak (Article) - 10/22/2012 5:54:56 PM

Mighty fine looking, short grass field back there.

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA