All DarkXid's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Doctor Who: Flatline Preview (Article) - 10/17/2014 6:39:27 AM

When she said: "Please don't do that.  That's just wrong."    Um...hey.  I'm gonna go snicker in the corner.

Iron Man for Captain America 3 (Article) - 10/15/2014 9:31:09 AM

So where does Thanos fit in?

Gotham: Arkham Review (Article) - 10/14/2014 11:27:38 AM

A staunch and rabid DC Fan?

Guardians of the Galaxy Animated Series - NYCC Test Footage (Article) - 10/13/2014 6:49:17 AM

Looks good animation wise.  Hope it has stories that are just as good.

Archie Meets Predator - Coming in 2015 (Article) - 10/10/2014 11:16:09 PM

Wait.  April of 2015?  I've got to wait that long?  Not that I need instant gratification, but that is half a year away.  This series is too good to not bring it out sooner.  The world needs this.

Nah, I'm kidding.  I can wait.

Archie Meets Predator - Coming in 2015 (Article) - 10/10/2014 2:28:58 PM

I cannot imagine a Predator wanting to hunt them except out of pure annoyance.

It's like a hunter who is hunting lions who decides to take a break and blast a sparrow that happens by.  Just no contest.

Still.  I will read it.  Just to see how the F and what the F.

The only time my dad ever bought me a comic book, without me asking, was when he saw the Archie Vs Punisher comic.  He read Archie digests.  He knew I loved the Punisher and had a fair idea what they were about.  Anyway he was in a store and was passing a rack saw it and was like: WTF??

So he bought it for me and brought it home.  I was also like: WTF??!  An unsolicitied comic and WTF Archive wha???

I miss him.

Ghostbusters 3 is Happening (Officially) (Article) - 10/9/2014 5:41:25 AM

Melissa McArthy is as funny as an infected scrotum.

TAKEN 3 - Exclusive Trailer (Article) - 9/30/2014 12:42:48 PM

Would have been more sucessful had they just given in and named it Taken 2:  Electric Boogaloo

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer with Interstellar? (Article) - 9/29/2014 9:33:48 AM

How will it work?  Marvel will throw money at them or move their stories to conclusion.  Both Iron Man and Captain America's mantles can be passed on to other characters.

Heck, after Iron Man 3, it seems like Robert Downey Jr and Tony Stark are winding down in the Iron Man role.  And Captain America?  He could give it up too.

Or Marvel could be like...we're going to film these movies together, we really need you to finish this if you're willing.  You're part of an ensemble, you don't have to be in every second of both films, so here's an absurd amount of money to send you on your way to help us make another couple of billion of dollars.

Both Downey and Evans could be like...well, you need us, so we don't know...

Marvel be like, "okay, more absurd amounts of cash.  Plus an ostrich."

If they bite, Marvel Pays.  If they hold out, Marvel can be like Okay.  Iron Man dies.  Captain America gets injured and gives his shield to Bucky.  Problem Solved.

Star Wars Rumor: Chrome Stormtrooper? (Article) - 9/26/2014 5:49:37 AM

Damn It General, I said "Clone" Troopers!

Who the hell are we going to fight in Chrome armor?  Ewoks??!

You think they're own reflections are gonna confuse them son?

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA