All DarkXid's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/10/2015 4:13:40 PM

What crappy pile was that?

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/10/2015 5:14:26 AM

Wondering the same thing Kennynine.

MANIA WHERE ARE YOUSE??????????????

Did you all go on a two week retreat together?   Please say that you're all in a cabin somewhere holding hands and getting re-centered waiting to come back and blow the lid off of genre entertainment reporting.

10 Superhot Superhero Girlfriends (Article) - 2/10/2015 5:12:31 AM

So is Mania dead?

Marvel and Sony have come to terms and Spider-Man is coming to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and we get another retro article.

Plus what seems to make a hot comic book chick is oversized mamoth tits.  Of which I am a great fan of in life.  But, there is more to women than their sweater puppies, which seems to be the huge part of this list, whether intentional or not.

10 Most Kick Ass Toys You Had as a Kid (Article) - 2/7/2015 10:11:21 AM

M.A.S.K.

6 Degrees from LeBron James to IRON MAN 2 (Article) - 2/7/2015 10:08:10 AM

Hey...I don't remember that rant.  What a difference five years can make, eh?

Ted 2 - Official Trailer (Article) - 2/4/2015 5:41:27 AM

Shit.  I swore I would not watch another one of these.  I didn't want to watch Ted 2.

I'm going to watch it.

Scotty to Pen Star Trek 3? (Article) - 1/23/2015 7:39:46 AM

He ain't Bob "F*ck the fans" Orci.  That's a step in the right direction.  Pegg seems to have a head on him, if he can return Star Trek to it's more exploration like roots...with some comedy, let's laugh, it's fun, it adds to the adventure.

Just hope he can peg it.

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/21/2015 9:01:27 PM

Shoot someone give Kristen Stewart a job.  She can be an Ent or something.

What?

Ents need work too.

Atari: Game Over Documentary Trailer (Article) - 1/20/2015 8:20:29 PM

I've either seen this or saw another trailer for this.  Maybe I saw footage from the documentry?  But this isn't new.  Is the documentry finished?  Is it coming to Netflix or something?

Anyway, I used to love playing ET on the 2600.  Okay, I was like six or something and I loved games like Yar's revenge, defender, and several other games.  But none really had that great of a story.  Hell, I loved playing the atari Superman game.

I have two copies of both by the way.  I'd play them, but I have no idea how to hook them up to my tv.  Still have a couple of 2600's.  I seem to have two of a lot of things.

Actually, I know why I have two copies of Atari games, no idea where I picked up a spare 2600.

Scarlett Johansson for Ghost in the Shell (Article) - 1/7/2015 6:27:51 PM

Seriously, she is being created/naked in the opening shot of the movie.  It is burned into my mind with the undulating soundtrack that is both hauntingly beautiful and annoying as a fork to the head.

Really hard to forget.