All DarkXid's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/2/2014 9:24:16 PM

God, if they're going to remake The Birds then they should hire me.  I'll do it for cheaper and lose you less money.

Although it's about time one of these unnecessary remakes strikes it big and makes all involved filthy rich while drenching the rest of us in commentary with why their remake works even while not understanding why their remake made so much money.

The Flash: First Costume Photo (Article) - 2/28/2014 9:05:34 PM

Head is always good.

Masters of the Universe Director Short List (Article) - 2/28/2014 5:01:50 AM

Make it  a sequel, dare to be different.  In fact, have Prince Adam hold aloft his magic sword and sing 'What's Going On.'

I'd pay good money to see Dolph Lungrdren belt it out.

Bring back Dolph Lundgren!

Episode VII Cast Update: Adam Driver? (Article) - 2/26/2014 2:10:31 PM

I am underwhelmed.

Walking Dead: Claimed Clip (Article) - 2/20/2014 11:27:07 AM

I haven't watched the show since Lori died.  Is it worth watching and getting caught up?  I just haven't been feeling it.  I need to finish Burn Notice and Dexter too.  I just kind of puttered out in my tv watching the last couple of years.  So is it worth it?

The Geek Life: Ender%u2019s Game (Article) - 2/19/2014 5:41:19 AM

It's not impossible to translate, interpert or mangle a book into a decent adaption of the cinematic arts.

How's that for a douchy sentence?

Harry Potter movies 1 & 2, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, Spider-Man, Twilight, and I'm sure people can name others.  I'm sure it has a lot to do with the screenwriter, the director and the actors.

I thought Twilight sucked very faithfuly to it's sucky source material, but it was a good adaption.

So it can be done.

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 1/31/2014 11:35:58 PM

Irons should be Batman. Old, suddenly creepy british batman.

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 1/31/2014 11:30:09 PM

What?  Too Jewish?

PETER CAPALDI as the Doctor (Article) - 1/27/2014 7:10:05 PM

He stands there like he's saying: "Here are my family jewels, please kick them."

X-Men: Days of Future Past Official Instagram Teaser #2 (Article) - 1/23/2014 5:31:02 PM

My orgasms last longer than that.  What a waste of time and space.

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA