All DarkXid's Comments

NEW Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/17/2012 11:35:07 PM

What?  Why is there still a question?  It is quite obvious who he is.  He's Kahn Mitchell.

G.I. Joe Retaliation Trailer #3 (Article) - 12/14/2012 6:26:26 PM

Sienna Miller's ass is gone.  There is nothing left to watch.

Mania Review: The Hobbit (Article) - 12/13/2012 5:44:52 AM

Gadzooks, I love the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, but I don't need to see EVERY dang part of the books or implication realized.  Rankin and Bass did alright, they hit every important piece of the book.

Beorn who plays a roll in the book, and even could be said to play a modest part of the story, was successfully cut out of the R&B version.  LOTR starts at like 178K words and drops to about 135K.  The Hobbit was 95K words.

I am a fan of money, and am okay with studios making a little, but the bloating of the Hobbit into three movies seems excessive.  Actually, very much so.

This should have been one movie and at most two.

Man of Steel Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 12/11/2012 9:46:48 PM

I am totally a Marvel all the way, but this trailer gives me wood...which...is...awkward.  To say the least.

10 Things The Hobbit Cannot Screw Up (Article) - 12/11/2012 4:20:23 PM

"Jackson is going to have to delve deep into Tolkien’s little details to fill his running time..."  Yeah, doesn't that seem to point out why we don't need three movies?

After Earth Trailer (Article) - 12/10/2012 11:45:26 PM

Doesn't need a director's name.  This is a Will Smith movie.

If it is hailed as a success M. Night is back.  He'll ride this success to death and his great insight in wanting to work with the Smith's.

if it flops, he was in New Dehli getting a Pastrami on rye talking about what crapfests WW West, Hancock and that one with that one dude were -so he couldn't possibly have directed the newest Will Smith flop.  Will took over, it was a movie for Jaden...Remember me, I'm the 'Sixth Sense' guy.  He was really a ghost!!!  I'm a genius!!  Remember me!!

The Walking Dead Episode 3 Sneak Peak (Article) - 10/22/2012 5:54:56 PM

Mighty fine looking, short grass field back there.

Shannon for Hannibal (Article) - 10/10/2012 5:00:14 PM

I hope they are casting her as Hannibal.

Babylon 5 star Michael O Hare Passes (Article) - 10/2/2012 4:16:26 PM

2-B5 Cast Members dead?   Try 3.  I'm still mourning Andreas Katsulas.

And Jeff.  And now Michael....RIP everybody.

DEXTER: Are you? Review (Article) - 10/2/2012 6:51:13 AM

* It's a Spoiler*

I was not happy with this episode to begin with.

In previous seasons, Dexter lies to keep something secret from others is always played up for drama in Dexter, often over the course of several episodes.

Yes, it would be boring if he always got away with his crimes with no chance of him ever being discovered, but it is something the producers of Dexter always seem to try and stretch out. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

The previews played up the "how will Dexter give a good explanation and keep Deb in the dark about who he truly is?"

I was not looking forward to that little game this season. It's been done before. It is getting old. I had a feeling I would hate the season if they strung Debra along over the season thinking Dexter’s killing at the end of the last season was an ‘error in judgement’ on Dexter’s part. Making Deb look like a total dumbass.

Deb questioning his story didn't play out over several episodes, or the season, it played out over an episode. Deb is a detective, she saw past Dexter's game, and asked him THE QUESTION.

"Are you a serial killer?"

And he said "Yes."

And to me, that is why I agree this episode deserves an "A."

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA