All DarkXid's Comments

Fan Beefs Part I: The 6 Biggest Plot Holes in Genre Cinema (Article) - 3/30/2011 5:25:53 AM

As far as the Dark Knight goes.  I work in a hospital, people are generally freaking clueless as to what is going on around them. Even (well especially) security.  Only Exceptions: Sterile enviroments (OR, Sterile Proccessing) where you have to suit up, if you do you look like everyone else - then they ignore you - but EVERYONE suits up.  Maint, housekeeping, docs, staff, nurses.  When they do it's hard to tell a surgeon from a nurse, from the guy who is there to fix the sink.  Though he would probably be carrying tools.

Mother/Baby unit.  Where the newborns are born and stay is kept locked down.  The nurses challenge everyone who comes through.  Even each other.  They are paranoid.  Might have problems.

But dress as a maintenance worker, maybe an outside contracter and nobody would question you unless you start disrupting their workspace.  It'd toatally be possible to get bombs into places.  Especially if you had henchmen to do it while everybody was panicking.  Plus if you disguised it as new medical equipment you could get it into place easier.

Guy in face paint....might be recognized anywhere though.....but again....people are generally clueless.

Fan Beefs Part I: The 6 Biggest Plot Holes in Genre Cinema (Article) - 3/30/2011 5:14:42 AM

Ahh, Caveman my gripe always went one step further in Star Wars.  We have a giant world destroying space station that evidently is capable of hyperspace travel.  Why didn't it just warp in next to the moon with the base and then blow it up.  No orbiting, no planets in the way.  I mean, it traveled between STAR SYSTEMS!  And a planet got in it's way.  Well, that's my take.

10 Worst Vacations Ever (Article) - 3/22/2011 5:31:52 AM

Have you ever seen Die Hard???  And why is Hostel on this list, I mean if you're the one killing obnoxious oversexed hedonistic teenagers that sounds like an ideal vacation.  Have you got the number for that Hostel, cause I want me some eyeballs!

And why is vacation on this list.  I agree with someone else on this list.  Butt rape and they eye gouging killing thing (if you're the recipeint) is much worse than getting lost on the way to a theme park.

WONDER WOMAN Costume Revealed (Article) - 3/19/2011 8:54:10 PM

She can fight for my rights in her sati....um....plastic pants??!

RED DAWN Villains Changed (Article) - 3/16/2011 2:45:49 PM

Well, North Korea is more believable than say Cuba, but China would be the best choice.  Really, if they don't want to offend anybody, how about the kids face off against an invasion force from the Brotherhood of Nod?

Versus: The Yin and Yang of Toys (Article) - 3/11/2011 6:04:44 AM

Sears catalog or the Jafco catalog.  I think about that every once in awhil, Kids don't know what they are missing these days.

Scarlett-less G.I. JOE Sequel? (Article) - 3/6/2011 8:35:09 AM

It won't be a GIJoe movie without the Barroness' tight ass shots on the movie poster and promotional items.  Bring back the Baroness' ass!!!

Padilha Rebooting ROBOCOP? (Article) - 3/2/2011 6:14:06 AM

Retell Robobcop?  Why?  We have Robocop!

5 Great PSA Comics (Article) - 2/28/2011 6:18:10 AM

Comics that tackle problems (ala PSA's) are usually, unintended and pretty pathetic jokes.  The Spider-Man & Power Man anti-smoking (or was it drugs) comic was pretty lame.  After reading my friends and I thought Power Man was just some Homo-erotic, effeminate black guy looking for his next pooper to pop.  Back in elementry/middle school, all things gay or hinted at, or suspected to be were definetly not cool and likely to get you beat up. Times and attitudes have changed thankfully; now I can see Luke Cage's opened canary yellow shirt and chains is meant to strike fear into the hearts of criminals and of teenage smokers.  And it's totally cool if he's gay.

But, hey how about Neil Gaiman's Death, talking about Safe Sex?  That one was great.

Uncle Ben's Secret Touch....Not so cool.

Caruso Confirms PREACHER Deal (Article) - 2/23/2011 3:05:23 PM

Epic Mini Series - 10) 2hour episodes on HBO (showtime or where ever else you can show something as fucked up as preacher).  Maybe break it up into two years.  5 TV Movies a year.  Dare to be different.

Or a trilogy of movies with episodes in between.

A big event film to kick it off.  A huge middle movie.  Maybe even a Saint of Killers Movie and then end it with a big event tail piece.

I mean you could skip origins of the saint of killers but c'mon.

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA