All DarkXid's Comments

Zod Cast in Snyder's SUPERMAN (Article) - 4/11/2011 5:36:49 AM

I am glad Mania is a little calmer than some of the other sites I've been on, people just went apeshit-nuts over against the idea of Zod being cast.

You know we have no idea how the story is going to shape out.  So what Zod is going to be used again, we've not seen a clip or trailer of this movie.  Zod could be great, hell another Lex Luthor story could be great.  Sure we'd like to see other villians being used.  There is quite a few to choose from.

People asked why another Batman movie?  Why the Joker?  Why Ledger, it's going to suck?!  You know what?  I trust Nolan as producer will keep this straight and give us something good.  I bet you he and his brother could take the actors from Superman Returns along with Richard Pryor's corpse and Nuclear man from supes IV; rewrite a new script give the movie to Uwe Boll and with Chris as producer give us a masterpiece.

Until I see what they have done I am going to reserve judgement on story and suckage.

Okay, Uwe Boll might be a stretch.

Fox Finds DEADPOOL Director? (Article) - 4/9/2011 9:22:17 AM

Somebody get on Reynolds ass and see if he is still in for Deadpool.  Hell I'll write and direct Deadpool.  I want deadpool.

I'd act in it too, but I look too much like Tom Cruise.

If he grew an extra couple of inches and bloated out a bit.

Okay, so I've told the ladies I'm what Tom looked like if he let himself go.  And turned half filipino.

Somebody needs to do Deadpool.  And soon.

The Walking Dead Complete First Season Blu-Ray (Article) - 4/2/2011 8:36:43 AM

I was only vaguley aware of the comics, I don't have cable or satellite and admitdly scoffed at the idea.   A Zombie horror TV series?  Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland not withstanding I am not a big zombie movie fan.  But only six episodes?  It had a lot stacked against it in my book.  But, I dowloaded the first episode this last week, and me and the wife are hooked.

I have no doubt I am going out to by the blu-ray as soon as I can.  The wife is telling me she wants to read the books now....How can I say no?

Fan Beefs Part I: The 6 Biggest Plot Holes in Genre Cinema (Article) - 3/30/2011 5:25:53 AM

As far as the Dark Knight goes.  I work in a hospital, people are generally freaking clueless as to what is going on around them. Even (well especially) security.  Only Exceptions: Sterile enviroments (OR, Sterile Proccessing) where you have to suit up, if you do you look like everyone else - then they ignore you - but EVERYONE suits up.  Maint, housekeeping, docs, staff, nurses.  When they do it's hard to tell a surgeon from a nurse, from the guy who is there to fix the sink.  Though he would probably be carrying tools.

Mother/Baby unit.  Where the newborns are born and stay is kept locked down.  The nurses challenge everyone who comes through.  Even each other.  They are paranoid.  Might have problems.

But dress as a maintenance worker, maybe an outside contracter and nobody would question you unless you start disrupting their workspace.  It'd toatally be possible to get bombs into places.  Especially if you had henchmen to do it while everybody was panicking.  Plus if you disguised it as new medical equipment you could get it into place easier.

Guy in face paint....might be recognized anywhere though.....but again....people are generally clueless.

Fan Beefs Part I: The 6 Biggest Plot Holes in Genre Cinema (Article) - 3/30/2011 5:14:42 AM

Ahh, Caveman my gripe always went one step further in Star Wars.  We have a giant world destroying space station that evidently is capable of hyperspace travel.  Why didn't it just warp in next to the moon with the base and then blow it up.  No orbiting, no planets in the way.  I mean, it traveled between STAR SYSTEMS!  And a planet got in it's way.  Well, that's my take.

10 Worst Vacations Ever (Article) - 3/22/2011 5:31:52 AM

Have you ever seen Die Hard???  And why is Hostel on this list, I mean if you're the one killing obnoxious oversexed hedonistic teenagers that sounds like an ideal vacation.  Have you got the number for that Hostel, cause I want me some eyeballs!

And why is vacation on this list.  I agree with someone else on this list.  Butt rape and they eye gouging killing thing (if you're the recipeint) is much worse than getting lost on the way to a theme park.

WONDER WOMAN Costume Revealed (Article) - 3/19/2011 8:54:10 PM

She can fight for my rights in her sati....um....plastic pants??!

RED DAWN Villains Changed (Article) - 3/16/2011 2:45:49 PM

Well, North Korea is more believable than say Cuba, but China would be the best choice.  Really, if they don't want to offend anybody, how about the kids face off against an invasion force from the Brotherhood of Nod?

Versus: The Yin and Yang of Toys (Article) - 3/11/2011 6:04:44 AM

Sears catalog or the Jafco catalog.  I think about that every once in awhil, Kids don't know what they are missing these days.

Scarlett-less G.I. JOE Sequel? (Article) - 3/6/2011 8:35:09 AM

It won't be a GIJoe movie without the Barroness' tight ass shots on the movie poster and promotional items.  Bring back the Baroness' ass!!!

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA