All DarkXid's Comments

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/9/2012 9:41:43 AM

Are we aiming for a thousand yet?

Klingons in Star Trek 2 (Article) - 6/5/2012 3:09:02 PM

They look like Ugnauts, with helmets!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/3/2012 9:06:55 PM

So...Did I miss anything?

Shock-O-Rama: Remembering David Carradine (Article) - 6/2/2012 6:14:42 PM

You yanked the words right out of my throat.  I was choking here.  Thanks.

Walking Dead Season 3 Preview (Article) - 5/31/2012 4:03:28 PM

Here's to a still birth for Laurie and a little mutant zombie monster w/teeth eating it's way out of her!

I know infants don't have teeth, but dang it, Laurie would deserve to be eaten from the inside out for all her bitchyness.

The Geek Life: Star Wars Superman Connection (Article) - 5/30/2012 3:55:22 AM

I ain't wearing my Superman shirt until I get a pair of red underwear to wear on the outside of my pants.

Reynolds for Highlander (Article) - 5/22/2012 5:38:10 AM

Couldn't they just put Reynolds in the Battleship sequel and be done with it?

Bond Blu-ray 50th Anniversary Box Set (Article) - 5/21/2012 10:33:35 AM

A price would be nice.

I need to save up all my pennies.

I would like to know how many.

Star Trek the Motion Picture Complete Soundtrack (Article) - 5/20/2012 3:11:56 PM

The greatest thing about Star Trek the Motion Picture was the soundtrack. It gave us the theme that would be used for Star Trek the Next Generation and it gave us the Klingon Battle Theme, that is so awesome.  That being said, I don't think I would spend money on this.

I bought the CD soundtrackalmost 20 years ago and am quite happy with it.  As much as I would probably love to learn about the production of the soundtrack, I really would only want them to answer one question, and that is: How many tons of coffee did it take the people who had to endure editing the giant coma fest which was ST:TMP, let alone editing the soundtrack into it?

Putting music to it reveals to us the dedication of Gerry Goldsmit and everyone else involved who upon viewing the film did not lapse into fatal comas.

Thank You.

Dark Knight Rises Trailer with Avengers (Article) - 4/23/2012 7:35:07 AM

Ahh, but the joy of ugly fat cousin prom sex cannot be understated!

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA