All DarkXid's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Ant-Man Teaser Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/7/2015 7:48:52 AM

I was not interested in an Ant-Man movie at all.  Does Rudd look bored?  Is he going to look bored through the whole movie?

I'll watch it.  If later ads or word of mouth is good, I'll even watch it in a theatre.

NEW Terminator Genisys Poster (Article) - 12/28/2014 8:08:26 PM

Just what this movie needs to be successful. an ass view post of a female character.  Because that's all that actresses are good for, their poopers.

The Winter of '84: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (Article) - 12/22/2014 11:49:06 AM

Okay Rob.  You've confused me.  After reading the review why an "F"?

Especially with a line like "There are great bad movies, but few that make you feel so alive as this one."

Are you saying this a great "F" Movie?

It may be the drugs I'm on for my toothache, but I gotta know...

The Winter of '84: 1984 (Article) - 12/21/2014 2:24:41 AM

I remember being bored as shit with this movie when I first saw it.  Maybe I didn't have the patience for it when I first watched it, I don't know. I'm wiling to give it another chance, it's themes are very relevant to our present.

I was definetly more impressed with it's bastard stepchild: Equilibrium

Which was one of the first movies my girlfriend recommended I watch, along with Boondock Saints.

There is a reason I married her.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 1 Year to Go (Article) - 12/18/2014 11:37:01 AM

Hell movies released in May these days are almost forgotten by summer.

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/17/2014 7:15:47 AM

What kind of sad sacks are expecting life changing moments from the Hobbit?  Except the people who made it and are going to make boatloads of money off of it?

The Winter of '84: Starman (Article) - 12/16/2014 10:56:50 AM

My favorite part was when Karen Allen turned into Erin Gray.  Yum.

Or um...yeah...um.  Hey.

I didn't know John Carpenter did this thing.   Or directed this movie I should say.  I remember liking it when I was a kid, but it's one of those movies that I just never watched again.

I remember it being great.  For some reason I remember running around with a handful of ball bearings after watching it...

Star Trek 3 has 5 Directors in Contention (Article) - 12/15/2014 6:14:08 PM

Give it to Peter Jackson.  He'll make it into three movies from a ten page treatment.

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/12/2014 7:50:19 PM

1.  If Spider-Man is to be in Captain America, it would be a mistake to re-cast it.  If you cannot get Garfield or Macguire to star as Spider-Man, drop the idea of Spider-Man.  A walk on Cameo in Avengers: Age of Ultron might not be enough to connect his backstory.

2. I guess Raimi could do it.  Does he want to do it?

3. Raimi is Sony's only hope for the franchise.  That and leaving him alone to make the movie he'd want.  Sony and Marvel with Sam Raimi?  Now that would be awesome, but if you ask Edgar Wright, Marvel has   a vsion of what they want too?  Would they let Raimi do what he wants?

I think Raimi on board (w/marvel), they should bring back with Macguire as an older spider-man.

4.  Why a Sinister Six movie?  Sounds like a very bad idea.  Is it going to be a Dirty Dozen ala Suicide Squad take on the Sinister Six?  If so, sure try and steal DC's thunder.  Why not?  Spider-man will be back at Marvel in no time after that.

Mad Max: Fury Road - Official Theatrical Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/10/2014 11:21:53 AM

Fucked up and awesome.