All DarkXid's Comments

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Clip: End of the Beginning (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:44:44 PM

In law enforcement and military SWAT like teams, do guys in business suits always lead the charge without a bit of body armor or even a helmet?

First Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch IMAGES from Avengers 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 10:00:38 AM

Finally. Characters who will make Hawkeye seem like a useful and productive member of the team!

The Spring of '84: The Ice Pirates (Article) - 3/17/2014 1:27:25 PM

I was going to say that I disagreed with you and that you suck wet farts out of dead pigeon's butts, but then I remembered that though I liked it as a kid and would still sit down and watch it The Ice Pirates is a bit lame.  There is a lot I like about it, but for me the movie is dragged down by something.  Something I cannot place.  it just kind of puttered out for me.

C- it is!

Crushing It! with Arnold Schwarzenegger (Article) - 3/12/2014 10:24:02 PM

I wish to donate and I want to crush it.

300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE - Heroes of 300 Featurette (Article) - 3/4/2014 4:55:23 AM

So does everybody fight for freedom?

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/2/2014 9:24:16 PM

God, if they're going to remake The Birds then they should hire me.  I'll do it for cheaper and lose you less money.

Although it's about time one of these unnecessary remakes strikes it big and makes all involved filthy rich while drenching the rest of us in commentary with why their remake works even while not understanding why their remake made so much money.

The Flash: First Costume Photo (Article) - 2/28/2014 9:05:34 PM

Head is always good.

Masters of the Universe Director Short List (Article) - 2/28/2014 5:01:50 AM

Make it  a sequel, dare to be different.  In fact, have Prince Adam hold aloft his magic sword and sing 'What's Going On.'

I'd pay good money to see Dolph Lungrdren belt it out.

Bring back Dolph Lundgren!

Episode VII Cast Update: Adam Driver? (Article) - 2/26/2014 2:10:31 PM

I am underwhelmed.

Walking Dead: Claimed Clip (Article) - 2/20/2014 11:27:07 AM

I haven't watched the show since Lori died.  Is it worth watching and getting caught up?  I just haven't been feeling it.  I need to finish Burn Notice and Dexter too.  I just kind of puttered out in my tv watching the last couple of years.  So is it worth it?

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA