All DarkXid's Comments

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 1/31/2014 11:35:58 PM

Irons should be Batman. Old, suddenly creepy british batman.

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 1/31/2014 11:30:09 PM

What?  Too Jewish?

PETER CAPALDI as the Doctor (Article) - 1/27/2014 7:10:05 PM

He stands there like he's saying: "Here are my family jewels, please kick them."

X-Men: Days of Future Past Official Instagram Teaser #2 (Article) - 1/23/2014 5:31:02 PM

My orgasms last longer than that.  What a waste of time and space.

Shock-O-Rama: The Cheeky Nudity Factor (Article) - 1/15/2014 5:29:40 AM

An superstisious elevator with a tea break?  Count me in.

Diesel Confirms Groot Role in GOTG (Article) - 12/23/2013 9:07:06 AM

There was a video of Diesel walking around on stilts about a month maybe two ago, he was walking around on the Fast and Furios set I believe and he was talking about it being part of his next role.  As a tree.  Or I thought he said as a tree.

Like he was going to be doing the motion capture side for Groot.

He was having a lot of fun on the stilts and even knocked on someone's trailer...I don't know if it was Walker's, but Diesel seems like a genuinely cool guy.

Top 10 Versions of A Christmas Carol (Article) - 12/20/2013 9:01:54 PM

I am a big fan of a Christmas Carol and have most of these versions...including the Blackadder one and Scrooged...My favorite is definetly the Alastair Sim version, I tell you I just about lose it every time he shows up to Fred's house and asks his Neice's forgivness.

Actually, I do lose it and if any of you fools laugh at me may the ghost of christmas present squat in your soup!

I did not actually like the muppet version when I first watched it and maybe it will grow on me, I will give it another try in a couple of years.

I liked Stewart's entry, though he feels oddly flat in places.  And this is a man who did his one man show on it for several years!  Maybe it was over acting?  I don't know.  I still liked it.

Mickey's is always good for a half hour and though it's different than the book, Scrooge going to his employee's home is kind of cool.

It's one thing for Scrooge to humble himself and seek out his own family.  But to go to his employee and do it?  That takes a true breaking of spirit and pride.

It's Crachit and his family that he's oppressed.  Seeing their reaction to him is more interesting to me then his own family...though both are awesome and one is more faithful to the story...it is a great touch.

INDIANA JONES and the ARTIFACTS of HOPE (Article) - 12/17/2013 3:50:06 PM

Story:  Mutt decides he wants to be like dear old dad and goes off on an adeventure having become a treasure seeking archelogist.

While on a trip to find the Spear of Destiny/Ponce De Leon's Grocery list/or bowl of Lucky Charms, Mutt is killed horribly by a slow and painful trap that causes him days of agony.  Indy arrives in time to witness the final moments of his son's life.

Indy returns home with Mutt's body and Marion leaves him.  Indy discovers a book/note/comb with an inscription that points to Mutt having been on the right trail of the whatever the Macfuffin was.  In an attempt at finding out how his son came to die.

Short Round comes looking for his old pal Dr. Jones and now aids him on a new adventure as Dr. Roundhouse.

Gist of the story, Mutt was brilliant archealogist like his father, but he was killed by a new breed of Nazi's/Commies/Beatle Mop wearing monkeys.  Indy discovers whatever it is Mutt was searching for and realizes he still has family in Short Round.  That Mutt was briliant in his own way and Indy is now rich.

He finds a new woman somewhere on the way.  Jumps off a building onto some tanks.  I'm not a writer folks, just an idea man.  Someone get this written and get me a cheese danish.

Where's the boy that does all these things for me?

Boy!  BOY?  Where are you?

The Winter of '83: Scarface (Article) - 12/10/2013 8:09:30 AM

I straight up hated it.  Still do.  Don't hate the people who love it or have any need to deride them.  But I, a man who loves violence and over the top acting, hates this movie.

Sherlock Series 3 Release Date (Article) - 12/2/2013 1:25:56 PM