All DarkXid's Comments

Star Wars: Episode VII Has Begun Shooting (Article) - 4/7/2014 1:27:50 PM

CHEWBACCA RETURNS!!!  THE MESSIAH HAS RETURNED.  BOW ALL YOU MORTALS AND TREMBLE AS THE GIANT WALKING CARPET RETURNS TO ANNIHILATE SOME GUNGNAS ONCE MORE!!!

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/6/2014 10:28:30 AM

Dragged the Wife to it...nah, she went willingly.  Yesterday at 10am.

Spoilers of course.

Honestly, the people on the TV series have been writing with Winter Soldier in mind.  They've been playing it safe a little, but the story lines no doubt tie into Hydra and it's lovely arms.

I think what is going to happen to the show was also hinted at by Colsoun in the episode with Sif.  Ward has drop points around the globe with passports, money and the like.  Shield no doubt has the same setup.  I think/hope that part of the next arc in the show is we see the team scrambling to track down hydra and it's elements while in the shadows having to scrape up supplies and resources from drops and other creative sources.

Heck, a covert secret SHIELD being formed in the shadows and out of the ashes of would be fun.  IN a fight between a phoenix and a Hydra, who would win???

We could call the next season. Marvel Agents of the Phoneix SHIELD...or maybe not....

I guess gong forward it's going to be like Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol only better and with less Tom Cruise.

A couple of seasons of it might work.  But this is Agents of Shield, so hopefully at some point they get back on track.

The Spring of '84: Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes (Article) - 4/1/2014 12:00:19 PM

This came out when I was seven.  I was so excited to see it and I thought it sucked once he left the jungle.  So I agree with you there.  I watched it to the bitter end because I was young and dumb.  I could have just turned it off and went to go play but I didn't.

Several years later I was delighted to see that Tarzan had come out of the jungle and was given the lead in Highlander and I was so happy and excited.  A couple of months later I realized that Tarzan was played by Christopher Lambert.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Clip: End of the Beginning (Article) - 3/28/2014 1:44:44 PM

In law enforcement and military SWAT like teams, do guys in business suits always lead the charge without a bit of body armor or even a helmet?

First Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch IMAGES from Avengers 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 10:00:38 AM

Finally. Characters who will make Hawkeye seem like a useful and productive member of the team!

The Spring of '84: The Ice Pirates (Article) - 3/17/2014 1:27:25 PM

I was going to say that I disagreed with you and that you suck wet farts out of dead pigeon's butts, but then I remembered that though I liked it as a kid and would still sit down and watch it The Ice Pirates is a bit lame.  There is a lot I like about it, but for me the movie is dragged down by something.  Something I cannot place.  it just kind of puttered out for me.

C- it is!

Crushing It! with Arnold Schwarzenegger (Article) - 3/12/2014 10:24:02 PM

I wish to donate and I want to crush it.

300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE - Heroes of 300 Featurette (Article) - 3/4/2014 4:55:23 AM

So does everybody fight for freedom?

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/2/2014 9:24:16 PM

God, if they're going to remake The Birds then they should hire me.  I'll do it for cheaper and lose you less money.

Although it's about time one of these unnecessary remakes strikes it big and makes all involved filthy rich while drenching the rest of us in commentary with why their remake works even while not understanding why their remake made so much money.

The Flash: First Costume Photo (Article) - 2/28/2014 9:05:34 PM