All DarkXid's Comments

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 12/2/2014 9:46:19 AM

We need Jolee Bindo.

Slice them up with a lightsaber or drop a building on a person, how is getting over that different than force choking someone?

Heck Luke used force choke on the Gomarian guards in Jedi.  It's all based upon a certain point of view...

First Look: AVENGERS: ULTRON FOREVER (Article) - 12/2/2014 8:57:03 AM

Why do they need to get the character out there?  Half the fun and the suspense of the movie is not knowing who the hell he is or supposed to be.

The fanboys will bitch and get butthurt and the rest of the world will ignore them...except those who have to put up with them on message boards.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/28/2014 3:58:03 PM

Maybe Luke's refusal to train new Jedi has created a deficet of Force users in the galaxy, a void, that the midichlorians just cannot live with, so there is now an explosion of force users to fill in the void.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/28/2014 12:09:01 PM

It's a Star Wars movie yet I saw no Stars!

Is that good enough hate for ya?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/28/2014 11:26:06 AM

Ahh, keep dreaming about seeing the originals.  This is a teaser.  We're lucky it wasn't like the teaser for Star Trek.  There were no shots of the movie in  that, at all.

We got to see the new characters and we got a hint of things to come.  A new trailer will be out in a few months.  I'm actually really glad they're keeping this as underwraps as they have.

It's nice not knowing where these movies are going for the first time in 30 years.

The only thing I'm certain of, is that Han Solo s going to die.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 8:40:26 AM

I meant more than one.  They seem to be rare.  Sooooo....was that Benedict Cumberbatch speaking?

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 8:27:25 AM

There are black people in a galaxy far far away!   So who was speaking?

Mania Review: The Penguins of Madagascar (Article) - 11/26/2014 6:58:09 AM

You had me sold at John Malkovich as an evil octopus.

The Fall of '84: Supergirl (Article) - 11/25/2014 12:49:50 PM

I was seven when this came out.  I recognized at the time the only thing I liked about the movie was Helen Slater.  I liked Helen Slater because I wanted to do things with her, that a seven year old boy couldn't quite explain.

Today I can recognize that Helen Slater was one of the few good things about this movie and not just because she's easy on the eyes.  Though she is.

I wish they had done better than this and DC had better do better, or I'm going to have to get involved.  There is no reason why a female superhero cannot make it. It's disgusting how hypocritical hollywood is.  They just want the 'easy' buck and want to let us know how progressive they are all while selling us the mysogonistic lies and bullshit that a female superhero can be compelling or doesn't work.

Don't know what I'd do...write a script.  Direct a movie.  Act.  I could totally be Supergirl.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer Screening Details (Article) - 11/25/2014 6:04:20 AM

Hey.  Hey Fans.  Hey fans who don't.   Hey fans who don't live near big cities.

SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!

You can watch the trailer on Thursday, with everyone else online.

As it goes viral.   Viral in a big way.

The hype machine awakens.

DARKXID'S MANIACAL PERSONA