All DarthBob's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,288

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 9:51:40 PM

Assasin's Creed is on indefinite hold, bummer could have been good; doubt it ever gets made now.

Hopefully they'll make the Merc with a Mouth everything that it should be and it should be rated R to do it right; we'll see I guess.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 10:52:44 AM

I'm kinda exceited about Star Wars; I'll get really excited when a trailer comes out and if it garners some positive buzz.  Still in a Star Wars funk after the prequels.

The Walking Dead Season 5 Synopsis (Article) - 9/18/2014 10:47:39 AM

My interest in this show is starting to wane; hopefully season 5 will start out with a bang and get me interested again!

Sandman's Lucifer Coming to FOX? (Article) - 9/18/2014 10:45:59 AM

One b!tch slap by The Church Lady and ole Lucy goes down so I doubt we'll see her on the show!

Sandman's Lucifer Coming to FOX? (Article) - 9/18/2014 8:06:52 AM

I agree with Calamity, forget that lousy teenie bopper Arrow crap and give us Luke Cage and Iron Fist kicking a$$!

The Judge: Full Trailer (Article) - 9/18/2014 8:03:45 AM

Underwear and socks for Christmas are still the worst surprises ever; this is a close second however.

Loki for King Kong Prequel (Article) - 9/18/2014 8:02:32 AM

Once Godzilla cleans house then it's time to take on the combines forces of Optimus Prime and Megatron.  They could keep this going forever.  King Kong vs. Predator, King Kong vs. Transformers, Godzilla vs. Xenomorphs, etc.

Doctor Strange - Official Release Date Announced (Article) - 9/18/2014 7:58:00 AM

If they make Dr. Strange a tranny then I think Leto is the guy; otherwise a poor choice.  Benny C is the man for this role!  Viggo Mortensen would do this part right also.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 7:52:37 AM

Bringing Atom and any other superhero to Arrow is just an attempt to prop up their falling ratings.  The show didn't even draw 3 million viewers to the season 2 premier and finished ranked 128th overall.  This show can't figure out if it is a comic book TV show or another teenie bopper drama fest aimed at teenaged girls.  I gave it a chance but it is boring and Thea annoys me to no end.  Will give Gotham and The Flash a shot but I don't expect much.  While DC/WB focus on marginal TV shows Marvel will bring Ant Man to the big screen.  It will make at least $500 million and kids will be taking Ant Man lunch boxes to school will not be watching Arrow.  Just keep it dark and gritty DC!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 7:43:07 AM

I wish California would go independent in the US.

DARTHBOB'S MANIACAL PERSONA