All DarthBob's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,405

The Flash: Going Rogue Review (Article) - 10/30/2014 5:40:56 AM

Weak episode; much of the dialogue was trite and cliche.  Special effects were awful!  Too much freak of the week so far and not enough attention to bigger picture story lines.  Bring on Firestorm and Zoom; those are the only elements keeping me interested in this show at the moment.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/29/2014 3:34:52 PM

My schedule has been nucking futs lately; work, kids and volleyball (I coach, end of school season and starting club season).

The Marvel reveal was crazy!  The Infinity War teaser was totally off the charts.

WB/DC is Marvel's b!tch!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/29/2014 1:18:20 PM

Damn, I am so far behind on news

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/29/2014 1:09:16 PM

Rumor going around that Chadwick Boseman has been cast as Black Panther and is set to appear in Cap 3.  Anyone else hear this?

Constantine: Non Est Asylum Review (Article) - 10/27/2014 3:48:31 AM

Not interested, the content is just to drab and morbid for me.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: A Hen in the Wolf House Review (Article) - 10/23/2014 1:21:49 PM

They have been dragging out the Skye's dad thing for far too long.  Wrap it up already.  She's obviously an Inhuman or something.  Pick up the pace; too many filler like episodes.  This episode rated a C minus until AP showed up which bumped the grade up a full letter to B minus.  That lady is so smoking hot!

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 7:38:46 AM

Stop whining Joe; it's really not that big of a deal.  Try to keep things in proper perspective there skippy.  You DC fanboys need to stop getting so much butt hurt when your beloved DC continues to get smoked like a cheap cigar by Marvel.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 6:41:04 AM

Not believing this was leaked; this whole stunt was planned and executed to perfection.

Looks like Andy Serkis is playing Ulysses Klaw; I bet he provides Ultron with vibranium from Wakanda which will open the door for a Black Panther movie.

Also, I bet we will learn that Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch are Inhumans and the infinity stone in Loki's staff is what activates their powers rather than the Terrigen Mist.

I like the fact that there is no Vision in the trailer; keep fans guessing and wanting more.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 5:50:01 AM

I fear that this will pull in a measly $2 billion at the box office; oh well, hopefully Cap 3 will be better.

There are no strings on me!  This is going to be mother effin' awesome!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/22/2014 9:23:34 AM

Can we have a Widow, May, Mockingbird team up?

I'd like to be a member of that team; where do I sign up?

DARTHBOB'S MANIACAL PERSONA