All DarthBob's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,302

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer with Interstellar? (Article) - 9/29/2014 1:25:43 PM

The Salkind Clause will prevent Avengers 3 from getting split into two movies.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/29/2014 8:59:41 AM

Can't wait for Pam 2: The WInter Pam

Can you imagine the DC Snyderite butt hurt if SNL spoofed one of their movies?  I guess you actually have to release a movie once in a while to spoofed by SNL.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/26/2014 12:25:04 PM

Mr. Anderson, we gave you an exhilarating walk off single by Derek Jeter now give us the codes to Zion; I need those codes, I need to get out of this place

Supergirl Coming to CBS (Article) - 9/25/2014 11:08:06 AM

I'd rather see a Power Girl series; she has a much better rack than Supergirl.

NEW Flash Trailer for Premiere (Article) - 9/25/2014 11:05:09 AM

Looks cool; can't wait for the premiere!

YOUNG ONES Movie Clip: Up Up (Article) - 9/25/2014 6:21:25 AM

The Young Ones sitcom was hilarious. I remember an episode where one of the characters mounts a howitzer on his car. Where did you get the howitzer? I found it. What do you mean you found it?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/25/2014 6:17:53 AM

I almost gave up on MAoS and glad I didn't; that's why I am going to stick with Gotham for a while to see if it eventually gets some traction for me.

Gotham: Selina Kyle Trailer and Clips (Article) - 9/24/2014 12:22:00 PM

Wasn't impressed with the pilot episode; hoping that it gets better but I don't think it will.  The acting was crap, crammed too many would be villains into one episode and gave me no reason to care why the Waynes were killed.  The whole Selina Kyle creeping around things was dumb too.

Marvel%u2019s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Shadows Review (Article) - 9/24/2014 12:18:37 PM

They had me hooked when Agent Carter and some of the Howling Commandoes showed up.  I thought they might quickly move on from the whole Hydra thing but it seems they are everywhere and will be a major part of the plot this season.  It's tough to watch Fitz and will be interesting to see where that goes.  I liked how Coulson was messing with General Talbot.  Not sure about that guy yet; doesn't seem to have an allegiance with either SHIELD or HYDRA.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/24/2014 5:01:12 AM

@El...I agree, I wasn't expecting much and some serious sh!t went down.  Hopefully it will be like this all season.  I liked that they started out with a great villain like Absorbing Man.

DARTHBOB'S MANIACAL PERSONA