All DarthBob's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,442

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/9/2014 7:49:04 PM

Hey Nolan, a real movie doesn't get beat at the box office by a cartoon.

Hateful Eight Cast Announced (Article) - 11/8/2014 5:56:16 AM

So is this a sequel to Django give that was a pre civil war movie about bounty hunters?

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/8/2014 5:54:28 AM

I like movies that are so bad that they're good, but Iron Sky is bad because it's really bad.

Mania Reivew: Interstellar (Article) - 11/7/2014 1:27:19 PM

Maybe I'll catch it when it hits the $2 theater.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/7/2014 11:34:38 AM

Is Uwe Boll directing this crapfest?

Mania Reivew: Interstellar (Article) - 11/7/2014 8:57:51 AM

@shac, I didn't say you should hold onto your money; I said it's a rental for ME.  BTW, RT score for Fast 5 was better than this and about the same for FF6.

If you enjoy heavy handed movies about global warming directed by a pretentious a$$hat director then this movie is perfect for you; so have at it and enjoy.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/7/2014 6:17:18 AM

Any of you jokers hear about that guy that let a python eat him alive and they filmed it for a TV show?

Trailer For H.R. Giger Doc 'Dark Star' (Article) - 11/7/2014 5:28:51 AM

Hollywood has been plagiarizing Jodorowsky's Dune for decades.  That would have been one crazy a$$ movie if that ever got made.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - Official Main Trailer (Article) - 11/7/2014 5:24:41 AM

I'm looking forward to The Hobbit Episode VII: The Dark Elf Rises, The Hobbit Episode VIII: Age of Gollum and The Hobbit Episode IX: Merry vs. Pippin The Dawn of Justice.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - Official Main Trailer (Article) - 11/7/2014 5:20:16 AM

I'm not sure how more awesomeness I can handle after all the recent Marvel news and now this.

I prefer dwarf in a camper pie with some cheddar cheese, jalapeno peppers, mushrooms and hot sauce then roasted over an open fire until the bread is well toasted.

DARTHBOB'S MANIACAL PERSONA