All DarthBob's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,444

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/25/2015 3:33:29 PM

What up b!tches?  Man, lots of stuff going down since I last posted.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/25/2015 3:28:25 PM

Wow, I stop posting for a while then all hades breaks loose!  What the sam hill is going on around here?  Too bad Mania is going away; Cinescape, Mania, etc. really pushed my love for all things genre to new levels.  Gonna miss it!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/9/2014 7:49:04 PM

Hey Nolan, a real movie doesn't get beat at the box office by a cartoon.

Hateful Eight Cast Announced (Article) - 11/8/2014 5:56:16 AM

So is this a sequel to Django give that was a pre civil war movie about bounty hunters?

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/8/2014 5:54:28 AM

I like movies that are so bad that they're good, but Iron Sky is bad because it's really bad.

Mania Reivew: Interstellar (Article) - 11/7/2014 1:27:19 PM

Maybe I'll catch it when it hits the $2 theater.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/7/2014 11:34:38 AM

Is Uwe Boll directing this crapfest?

Mania Reivew: Interstellar (Article) - 11/7/2014 8:57:51 AM

@shac, I didn't say you should hold onto your money; I said it's a rental for ME.  BTW, RT score for Fast 5 was better than this and about the same for FF6.

If you enjoy heavy handed movies about global warming directed by a pretentious a$$hat director then this movie is perfect for you; so have at it and enjoy.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/7/2014 6:17:18 AM

Any of you jokers hear about that guy that let a python eat him alive and they filmed it for a TV show?

Trailer For H.R. Giger Doc 'Dark Star' (Article) - 11/7/2014 5:28:51 AM

Hollywood has been plagiarizing Jodorowsky's Dune for decades.  That would have been one crazy a$$ movie if that ever got made.

DARTHBOB'S MANIACAL PERSONA