All DarthBob's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,109

Marvel vs DC - Still on! (Article) - 4/11/2014 1:20:44 PM

What Joker should have said in TDK is, "Does DC/WB look like a studio that has a plan?"

What fans get from WB/DC is a villain that sounds like he's speaking through a headset at a fast food drive thru window and a chiropractor Superman that kills people by cervical dislocation while trashing an entire city in the process.  Also, the whole Pa Kent tornado death scene was down right laughable.  Just keep it grounded and all dark and gritty DC/WB.

Marvel vs DC - Still on! (Article) - 4/11/2014 8:45:13 AM

DC/WB will blink and move their release date.

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/9/2014 11:53:53 AM

My son didn't know that I was going to replace his cell phone when I did this; but he wouldn't stop texting during a movie one time so I grabbed his phone out of his hand and put it in his Dr. Pepper.  Now, my kids are always on their best behavior when they go to the movies.

I had someone kicking the back of seat during Divergent which really pissed me off because it kept me awake for the entire movie!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/9/2014 4:32:35 AM

MAoS was awesome last night; really looking forward to seeing where this goes from here.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/8/2014 8:56:05 AM

Anyone see the enhanced clip for GOTG that includes a longer take of the interaction between Starlord and Korath the Pursuer?  This movie is going to own!

Hoping to get my second look at Cap 2 this weekend; it is so well done.

Chewbacca Returns for Episode VII (Article) - 4/8/2014 8:40:43 AM

I wonder if we'll get some product placement for Colt 45 since Billy Dee Williams is returning.

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/8/2014 7:57:09 AM

She should stick to beating people up for a living because she's an awful actress.

Mania Review: Noah (Article) - 4/7/2014 5:28:50 AM

@keithdaniel

None of the articles you cite prove causation. If you look at organic food sales since 1997 they correlate perfectly with the increase in the prevalence of autism. So according to your criteria organic foods are a cause of autism too.  Also, why do anti-vaccine morons like you continue to bring up Thimerosal? It hasn't been used in vaccines for quite some time so stop bringing it up as it can't be the cause of autism. You have zero credibility.

Let's get back to Dr. Oz who you obviously worship and it the end all for your medical advice. Here is the garbage that he endorses: Moxibustion for low back pain (doesn't work), Using Rhodiola Rosea for stress relief (doesn't work), and Himalayan Salt Inhaler Immunity Boosters (doesn't work). Not a doctor I would put my faith in but go for it if you take advice from someone that promotes therapies that don't work.

What drives anti-vaccine zealots like keithdaniel? Money...people looking for a quick payout from pharma companies with deep pockets and the multi-billion dollar autism treatment scams that prey on these poor families. Check out Penn & Teller's episode of Bullsh*t that deals with anti-vaccine loons like keithdaniel.

Mania Box Office Report: Captain America 4 the WIN (Article) - 4/7/2014 4:33:10 AM

Cap2 opens with $303 million internationally this past weekend.  Nice chunk of coin for the first weekend!

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/5/2014 3:32:47 PM

Looking like Cap2 will open with a take of over $100 million in the US.  Nice haul.  Can't wait to see it again.

DARTHBOB'S MANIACAL PERSONA