All Daybreak0100's Comments

Game of Thrones: The Lion and The Rose Review (Article) - 4/20/2014 3:45:56 PM

I have NOT read the books and mentioned the necklace around Sansa, along with the piece missing. So can't really hate on him for that. Now that I remember, didn't Stannis want Joffrey dead, along with Rob and Theons dad? So all of these theories, but from season 3 I remember the three leaches thrown into the fire and Melisandre told him to name the names, Stannis said Rob Stark, something Grayjoy and King Joffery. Any thoughts?

Game of Thrones: The Lion and The Rose Review (Article) - 4/14/2014 4:45:25 PM

Watch Sansa's necklace when Queen of Thorns talks her

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/14/2014 9:16:51 AM

My only worry is Whoopi Goldberg lol

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/14/2014 9:15:53 AM

I can't wait to see Splinter and Shredder throw down! I'm personally thinking the turtles could look worse.

Godzilla: The Art of Destruction IMAGES (Article) - 4/10/2014 5:08:10 PM

Simply amazing!

Guardians of the Galaxy - Official Trailer Extended Look (Article) - 4/9/2014 9:52:20 PM

Correction, this summer will belong to the King of Monsters.

I don't know anything about Guardians of the Galaxy, other than I think Avengers 3 may have some of the original team Guardians fighting Thanos.

I also think Rocket may be the one to save the movie.. But who knows, Marvel can do whatever they want.

I am proud to see Winter Soldier controlling the silliness of these films. Gives me something to appreciate

Godzilla - Extended Look - Trailer (Article) - 4/7/2014 4:22:26 PM

No other monsters. Godzilla is a shape shifter in this one hehe

Godzilla Official TV Spot #3 (Article) - 4/3/2014 6:00:13 PM

Don't forget the after summer flavor. Good ending of the year with Guardians of the Galaxy , TMNT, Sin City 2, Interstellar, Final Hobbit and maybe Exodus.

Godzilla is looking awesome btw.. I definitely agree with viewing it in IMAX

Godzilla - It Can't Be Stopped (Article) - 4/1/2014 9:27:51 PM

I honestly don't think any of us can comprehend how amazing this film is gonna be..

New Green Goblin Photo - Best Yet? (Article) - 3/31/2014 8:32:23 AM

I think ONE villain is too much.. I want to watch the hero fix a car, or talk to some relative he hasn't seen in a while. ..

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA