All Daybreak0100's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/21/2015 2:49:56 AM

I need Zillaman to join............ come on TARS!!!!!

Arrow: The Return Review (Article) - 2/25/2015 10:58:28 PM

^agreed. Long time fan, but I was very disappointed. Even during the beginning when you see Ollie and Thea practicing, the CG backdrop and all looks horrid

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/25/2015 10:54:40 PM

yep Calamitous Johnson was kind enough to accept my friendship. Thus allowed my safe passage into the afterlife ...  Thank you oh Charon

Arrow: The Return Review (Article) - 2/21/2015 8:52:31 PM

Very happy to see Slade "Return". However I will agree with the grade of this episode. Because other than Slade I was only impressed with the Flashbacks. Really digging Oliver's story there. The reason why I was distrought with the episode was really the fact that no one made much progression. Except for the end which was nice to see Thea really stand up for herself and Ollie. Thea use to be, IMO, the worst character of the show. Now she is one my favorites which the mind state she is in now. Takes herself very seriously and isn't much of a tard. Someone else mentioned other reasons above for her which I will agree with. Anyway, I think next weeek will really get the ball rolling on the show once again and I can't wait to see Palmer/ ATOM suit.

The Flash: Fallout Review (Article) - 2/21/2015 8:43:17 PM

I will agree that this show has definitely taken flight and has a lot of passengers accompanying it. So far I just haven't been a fan of Pied Piper. The concept and powers he is able to wield inspires, but I can't take that Harry Potter looking guy seriously. Otherwise, Firestorm has been amazing and I don't have ANY complaints about The Flash personally. Just wish that Iris could be used a little bit better, which they are trying to do now with the whole "investigaton" scenario.

Something still doesn't sit right with me and Harrison Wells. He is not entirely who they are panning him out to be. Something weird is happening there. Is Wells a future Barry? Doubt it.

Grodd looked awesome. I was honestly expected to be thrown out of the story with sh*tty CGI. However I was very surprised and enjoy the concept very much. Can't wait for more episodes.. To bad they are weeks away and one must wait

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 2/12/2015 7:28:04 PM

No matter how many times I've watched it! Amazing! No need for any other news!

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/12/2015 7:23:52 PM

Sad...

well can we all at least agree on a movie site, claim the same names and just continue from there? Don't really want to get lost in all the other comments. Mania was like a domain where I could easily recognize the user's name.

so sad right now........

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/11/2015 9:42:01 PM

Violator's profile pic is off the chain

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/10/2015 8:13:09 PM

Nevermind mind on the whole Sinister Six thing. I just read Sony IS moving forward with Sinister Six as well as Venom.

Now we just need Wolverine to join........

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/10/2015 4:58:55 PM

Sinister Six either on hold or cancelled. Plus a bunch of phase 3 movies got pushed back by 6 months or so

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA