All Daybreak0100's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 8/1/2014 3:39:00 AM

The final credit scene was of complete surprise

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 8/1/2014 3:38:10 AM

Thanks for the DC trash talk at the beginning? Fanboy fuxx

Anyway. Movie was AMAZING and I WILL be seeing it a second time.

Also cannot wait for the whole team crossover event. Probably be Avengers 3 Infinity Gauntlet or Avengers 3 Fanboy for Life?

Interstellar - Trailer #2 (Article) - 7/31/2014 11:06:35 AM

I wonder if somehow Ann Hathaways character ends up being his daughter? Just a thought

Interstellar - Trailer #2 (Article) - 7/30/2014 3:56:50 PM

My apologies. This is definitely the new one. Looks great. The visuals are stunning

Interstellar - Trailer #2 (Article) - 7/30/2014 1:08:40 PM

I'm confused.. I thought trailer #3 was literally released today. I just watched it on Facebook. Comic book news, maybe?

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/28/2014 8:51:49 PM

Yeah full body armor and a pissed off superman

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/27/2014 9:17:23 AM

The B v S teaser trailer is leaked everywhere right now . Get to it while you can. YouTube,  /film etc

Wonder Woman PHOTO from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/26/2014 1:00:03 PM

Oh no someone said this movie is going to be a bloated mess! That's just too over crowded for me.

Arrow Season 3 - Comic Con Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:30:33 PM

I agree. Season 2 was definitely amazing. While season one was hard to swallow at times, it was a great build for epic show. Season 3 will own and I'm sure have more surprises than what I'm expecting

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 11:38:04 AM

Batman has a legit butt chin? This movie is overcrowded

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA