All Daybreak0100's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/10/2015 12:36:52 PM

I am very happy to hear that spider-man is coming home.

First Look: Indominus Rex from Jurassic World (Article) - 2/2/2015 10:45:54 AM

Surprised this hasn't been updated so we could discuss Chris Pratt playing with Velociraptors

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/2/2015 8:12:19 AM

Yeah it makes sense for Scarlet Witch to have Hulk under some type of illusion or spell. Other it defeats the purpose of how Banner can suddenly control himself at the end of the first Avengers. Whedon can't be dumb.

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 1/31/2015 11:31:18 PM

Natalie Dormer........... yum

Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 1/31/2015 10:12:22 PM

Varish, Tyrion and Dany??!

The Flash: The Sound and the Fury Review (Article) - 1/29/2015 12:38:44 PM

Yeah Barry took a small step aside this episode but that is ok with me. Sisco needed some back story and I am very intrgued with what Wells has going on. WHAT'S YOUR PLAN WELLS!?!?!?!?!

I can't wait to see how time travel effects all of this. Maybe it'll be a type of paradox where Wells and Allen fight, go back in time and that's what ultimately kills his mother. Leaving that part of Barry's life a constant loop.

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 3:50:09 PM

Rewatching the trailer on the big tv, I noticed more detail obvisously. At that final scene of the teaser I noticed a plane falliing into that bluish beam. That is when all 4 are standing side by side, back towards us. Looks like the cargo plane shown earlier in the tralier.

Any thoughts?

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 3:25:53 PM

Is that Doom doing the voice over? That was my first thought

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 11:36:19 AM

Interstellar with superheroes? I'm definitely in.

The Flash - Revenge of the Rogues Trailer (Article) - 1/14/2015 11:54:44 PM

Is the suit a little different?

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA