All Daybreak0100's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/29/2014 2:08:56 AM

I enjoyed it. Better than the last two films IMO. Autobot DRIFT was fucking awesome. His triple-transformation surprised me quite a bit. There was definitley more robot screen time, hell there were even parts where it was just transformers talking to eachother without humans for a while. It was a long ass movie and I think that is really what this film suffered from. There is only one thing that pissed me off and it was at the end of the film... otherwise, Lockdown was a BADASS villain

SPOILERS!!!

SPOILERS!!!

Optimus Prime had boosters the whole time???? WTF? It was like in Pacific Rim with the f*cking sword.. each could have used the ability the whole time but did not? Why do american films suffer from stupid shite like this? If someone has an ability, you HAVE to utilize it for it to work and be part of the story.. otherwise it's dumb. That was really the only thing that bothered me except for screen time. I can't wait to see what Galvatron has up his sleeve. I think Prime will meet other Autobots in space (Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, Perceptor, etc.) and maybe, just MAYBE Autobot City will be built on Earth for galvatron to attack, which will lead the earth bound autobots to call Prime back (like in the 80's movie). That alone could lead to a great final battle in Transformers 5. The death of Prime, the rise of Rodimus.

Pacific Rim 2 Release Date (Article) - 6/27/2014 12:22:09 PM

Speech*

also enjoyed the fight between mako and Raleigh. Though I think the best actor was the little Asian girl who was running down the street

Pacific Rim 2 Release Date (Article) - 6/27/2014 12:19:20 PM

More action in daylight please.. Nothing beat the small skirmish between one of the monsters and Striker Eureka (the part when the monster tore down the wall towards the beginning of the film).

Id really enjoy some heart felt characters I could appreciate. Sorry but the screenwriting was pretty bland. Except Idris when he made the speak, but really that was it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official International Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/26/2014 12:14:12 PM

VIOLATORR  Isn't Splinters voice heard in the trailer? or do you mean the interaction between Splinter and the turtles? or just Splinter's whole persona in general

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official International Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/24/2014 11:52:04 PM

OK so ELBAZ is the only one watching this trailer.

Fichtner is talking to the REAL shredder, telling him that they have made upgrades to the armor. What we see, ladies and gentlemen, in the trailer, is super shredder.

as far as the voices.. I am RELIEVED! they sound great together and will probably have more screen time than proposed in the trailers.

NEW Star Wars Director Rian Johnson (Article) - 6/20/2014 2:31:44 PM

@ELBAZ13 I agree with your last statement. I am sure Abrams has other projects. A guy like him has multiple ideas and probably wants to keep spreading his wings. Though, I can maybe see if Episode 7 just banks, the company may want Abrams back, or a joint collaboration.

7 NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY IMAGES (Article) - 6/20/2014 1:14:40 AM

lol @BLANKCZECH

Star Wars Battlefront: Official Trailer (Article) - 6/19/2014 11:11:28 AM

Agreed... I played the SHITE out of the last few

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Final Trailer (Article) - 6/19/2014 11:07:47 AM

Yeah it looks bloody amazing, but a little too much info for me. I'll still go see it, definitely won't miss this

Batman Solo Film in 2019? (Article) - 6/19/2014 11:05:37 AM

I think the title is brilliant. Who will direct? Ben Affleck? Better be a detective story with some cool martial arts. That is all

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA