All Daybreak0100's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

NEW Godzilla Poster (Article) - 2/20/2014 3:53:44 PM

I don't see anyone complaining about the Big G ever again after this

The Purge: Anarchy Trailer (Article) - 2/19/2014 12:48:32 PM

ive seen what theyve brought home for dinner. Uncle Alan was safe, but Margaret forgot the sauce.

Vision Costume Rumor (Article) - 2/8/2014 1:23:10 PM

Vision is sounding like he will be the coolest character in the Avengers (other than the Twins). Bring it on!

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/25/2014 11:06:39 AM

If Snyder is given a good script, then this movie is going to be amazing.

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/22/2014 10:52:29 AM

Some are saying now that a big reason for the delay has to do with WW. Speculation indicates that her home island, Themiscyra, is being considered for the film. Budget is definitely an issue in this matter..

In addition this delay definitely shows that no solid plans were set into play for after MoS. They could have easily set up a WW film for 2015.. THEN MoS2.

300: Rise of an Empire - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 1/20/2014 2:16:03 PM

I believe it's because these are the Athens soldiers?

300: Rise of an Empire - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 1/20/2014 11:50:02 AM

I'm ready.. I'm just hoping story adds up to the action sequences.

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/20/2014 11:47:08 AM

@MOMITCHELL7 I agree 110% about the fans being the ones at loss.

I won't lie I had my gripes against Marvel for a while, for being too family friendly and blah blah.. but that was only because that isn't what I want from a comicbook film.

But Phase II (other than Iron Man 3 IMO) is looking pretty good. The stories of the New York aftermath are very interesting. So now that all the origin stuff is out of the way, I can appreciate the films for what they are. I think Thor 2 was GREAT. Winter Soldier looks solid as hell and I love sci-fi, so GoTG is looking pretty good to me. The concept art has been a pleasure to look at.

Cranston Talks Godzilla (Article) - 1/20/2014 11:35:02 AM

@INVISIONER I definitely agree. He needs to be awakened.

Maybe the other creatures are being manipulated and tested upon. And like a curse against mankind, Godzilla awakens to terrorize the cities, as well as devestate the monstrosities created by the human population. something like that

Arrow: Blast Radius Review (Article) - 1/20/2014 10:26:38 AM

DEATHSTROKE is looking unbelievably awesome..

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA