All Daybreak0100's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Godzilla - International Trailer (Article) - 3/19/2014 8:18:08 AM

I don't literally see the wings of Rodan flapping planes out of the sky, I mean envision.

Godzilla - International Trailer (Article) - 3/19/2014 8:17:05 AM

Yeah it has been said that original creatures were developed for this first round of Godzilla. MUTO's I believe. But for the love of god I really hope it's a quick Rodan cameo.

All those planes falling out of the sky? I can see Rodan wings flapping them off course!

Godzilla: The Art of Destruction Coming Soon! (Article) - 3/17/2014 10:08:05 AM

Holy crap GODZILLA LOOKS AMAZING!

I can't wait to get monster island someday. Rodan!!!

First Constantine Photos Emerge (Article) - 3/13/2014 9:41:24 AM

Sandman cameo... lol

yeah the custome is just right. The guy at least has the same hair color. I'm starting to have some faith in this for sure.

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 2/26/2014 12:08:57 AM

But yes afterwards they were definitely friends.

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 2/26/2014 12:07:50 AM

Godzilla and Anguirus fight in Godzilla raids again.

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 2/25/2014 7:45:30 PM

Someone already said it, but yeah the Jeagars of PR would be irrelevant within comparison. That would be sweet of that was Rodan, flapping his wings high above, knocking those plans out of flight. But I would be sad if it won't be. I'd like to see some allies saved for any possible sequel. A short battle between the G and Anguirus would be some awesome homage. But the direction now is seemingly unhalting. The FEAR of Godzilla needs to be established, then let's focus on a "G-universe"

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy Character Profiles and Poster (Article) - 2/20/2014 3:58:27 PM

My theory, Avengers 3 will be

The Avengers Guardians of the Galaxy VS. Thanos

NEW Godzilla Poster (Article) - 2/20/2014 3:53:44 PM

I don't see anyone complaining about the Big G ever again after this

The Purge: Anarchy Trailer (Article) - 2/19/2014 12:48:32 PM

ive seen what theyve brought home for dinner. Uncle Alan was safe, but Margaret forgot the sauce.

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA