All Daybreak0100's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

The Flash - Revenge of the Rogues Trailer (Article) - 1/14/2015 11:54:44 PM

Is the suit a little different?

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 12:07:39 AM

Maybe Scarlet Witch some how mind controls the Hulk?

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/12/2015 9:53:39 PM

IT's about time things get real in the Marvel Studios film universe. Ultron is looking to be a legit villain compared to a slim few before him.

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/12/2015 9:48:00 PM

GRANT*

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/12/2015 9:47:03 PM

ELBAZ

I love Gran Gustin as the Flash. I hope the shows and movies collide at some point. So my hope is that a 'type' of INFINITE CRISIS comes to play and Ezra is maybe Wally West.

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/12/2015 9:45:40 PM

IT would be cool if during the scene of Avengers:AoU where all the heroes are together, laughing, drinking, etc.. if one of them brings up the fact that no one else has really come to help during each individual fight. Maybe laugh or make a joke.

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/11/2015 6:43:54 PM

Yeah Cavill indeed debunked the whole thing, really.

ELBAZ I understand the marketing aspect of it. Gotta sell those capt'n figures! haha But really,  I love it. I own quite a few comic book movie merchandise and regular comic merchandise. Mainly DC, though I have love for a few things marvel. Some Guardians, Iron Man, Wolverine.. blah blah. But let me stick to the movie aspect of the two. One other thing, one other MOVIE I will mention

- SUIICIDE SQUAD

This movie alone will shake up the pattern. Compare them to Guardians all you want (other people) but, Suicide Squad is not a Star Wars/other star system endeavor. No, instead it's a 'grounded' story of criminals and loop heads forced to carry out orders for ARGUS.

It will NOT focus on a group of heroes.

Also, Amanda Weller/Suicide Squad/ARGUS have been known to go after members of the Justice League in certain comic books.

Hopefully this is something WB/DC have thought about and can make multiple/parallel storylines work within their new universe. I mean, Why Not? They own ALL of their characters. That's a huge advantage already.

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/11/2015 11:15:47 AM

wow and I almost forgot Loki. haha wow that guy is so likeable I don't even consider him a threat. lol

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/11/2015 11:10:41 AM

BLANK is right, Marvel films don't necessarily have a solid ending, rather the enemies all so far seem to be stepping stones to Thanos. Which I get is the plan. But as I watched and absolutely loved Guardians, Ronan The Accuser didn't feel like a true threat. Or the fiasco with Mandarin.

While DC had/may still have problems with it's footing, Marvel to me has had a problem with simple villains. I'll give props to Red Skull and Winter Soldier. I really have to think hard about the rest...

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/11/2015 10:59:15 AM

DC/WB CAN be different if their movies feature multiple heroes from BvS and on.

Marvel is solo film, solo film, solo film, team up, solo film solo film, solo film, Team up. Now they are coming out With the start of Ant-Man, that may get the ball rolling a different direction. Because after, Civil War. Then some more solo films until a team up.

DC has had several reboots, I get it. However, with MoS being OFFICAL DC movieverse cannon, the second film is already pulling out the beginning of the Justice League. I'm pretty sure with the way things are starting out for current DC, the audience will see multiple heroes throughout. And yes, that is different.

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA