All Daybreak0100's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Interstellar - Trailer #2 (Article) - 7/31/2014 11:06:35 AM

I wonder if somehow Ann Hathaways character ends up being his daughter? Just a thought

Interstellar - Trailer #2 (Article) - 7/30/2014 3:56:50 PM

My apologies. This is definitely the new one. Looks great. The visuals are stunning

Interstellar - Trailer #2 (Article) - 7/30/2014 1:08:40 PM

I'm confused.. I thought trailer #3 was literally released today. I just watched it on Facebook. Comic book news, maybe?

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/28/2014 8:51:49 PM

Yeah full body armor and a pissed off superman

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/27/2014 9:17:23 AM

The B v S teaser trailer is leaked everywhere right now . Get to it while you can. YouTube,  /film etc

Wonder Woman PHOTO from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/26/2014 1:00:03 PM

Oh no someone said this movie is going to be a bloated mess! That's just too over crowded for me.

Arrow Season 3 - Comic Con Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:30:33 PM

I agree. Season 2 was definitely amazing. While season one was hard to swallow at times, it was a great build for epic show. Season 3 will own and I'm sure have more surprises than what I'm expecting

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 11:38:04 AM

Batman has a legit butt chin? This movie is overcrowded

The Atom for Arrow (Article) - 7/15/2014 11:32:46 AM

@THEROCKDLTJ    I'm talking about how Professer Palmer (The Atom) is rescued in the graphic novel The Dark Knight Strikes Again. Just saying how BvS is loosely based on TDKR it wouldn't be far fetched to connect these universes together, (meaning tv show and movie) again loosely basing them off of the source material.

Chill duder.

The Atom for Arrow (Article) - 7/14/2014 7:35:04 AM

The Atom was in The Dark Knight Strikes Back (sequel to TDKR) so maybe there WILL be a connection? Wishful thinking..

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA