All Daybreak0100's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

The Atom for Arrow (Article) - 7/15/2014 11:32:46 AM

@THEROCKDLTJ    I'm talking about how Professer Palmer (The Atom) is rescued in the graphic novel The Dark Knight Strikes Again. Just saying how BvS is loosely based on TDKR it wouldn't be far fetched to connect these universes together, (meaning tv show and movie) again loosely basing them off of the source material.

Chill duder.

The Atom for Arrow (Article) - 7/14/2014 7:35:04 AM

The Atom was in The Dark Knight Strikes Back (sequel to TDKR) so maybe there WILL be a connection? Wishful thinking..

Firestorm Joins The Flash (Article) - 7/11/2014 2:14:38 AM

Firestorm will hopefully be introduced slowly.. That is if this show is anything similar to ARROW one must play the waiting game. I'm not complaining. I love the build up

Exodus: Gods and Kings Trailer (Article) - 7/11/2014 2:12:16 AM

When I was younger I went to youth groups pretty much to pick up the girls.

But yeah, this movie looks good. I will definitely watch it. But The Ten Commandments will always have the upper hand.. For now anyway.

More Ant-Man Rewrites (Article) - 7/9/2014 2:47:14 AM

This will somehow be Paul Rudd's fault because fanboys are horrible.

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/5/2014 6:14:58 PM

Looks a bit different to me. There is a photo out there that is unfiltered. Looks as if the suit is a little brighter

Clark Kent Image from Batman V Superman (Article) - 7/1/2014 1:07:56 AM

He is holding a shirt and a chair is sitting next to him. This film is waaay too bloated..

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/30/2014 12:22:39 AM

Just watched it a second time.. haha yeah it was awesome.

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/29/2014 12:30:58 PM

The Autobots are

Hound - big army guy with all the guns (voiced by John Goodman)

Drift - Samurai triple changer (voiced by Ken Wantabe)

Crosshairs - Green trench coat, dual wielding pistols

Optimus Prime

Bumblebee

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/29/2014 2:12:18 AM

I'd give it atleast a C

Too long, not enough Dinobots.

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA