All Daybreak0100's Comments

First Look: New Superman Suit Spotted! (Article) - 8/20/2014 9:21:23 PM

Cavill has definitely gotten beefier however the suit has been slightly modified. The legs are noticeably bigger, with either a new design, padding maybe. I like to compare the actors to when they wear regular clothes. Especially the Wayne photos of Affleck. They look like normal guys, but when the suit is on, the enhancements made on their suits pronounce their boldness and heroism. Very comic book. So far, Looks like everyone has been digging, or grown on to the new suit. I do hope they manage to keep it brighter though. Shows the contrast between the heroes.

First Look: Paul Rudd in ANT-MAN (Article) - 8/19/2014 8:19:18 PM

He is carrying a bag and you can notice some small bandages on his eyebrow. Looks like he has been through some shite already

Power Rangers Release Date! (Article) - 8/14/2014 11:38:19 PM

ELBAZ yes Kimberly was pretty hot

Mania Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Article) - 8/12/2014 12:39:18 PM

Bring on Krang and Dimension X!

X-Men: Days of Future Past Extended Cut arrives in 2015 (Article) - 8/7/2014 9:19:20 PM

I'll definitely buy. So will go ahead and wait for the directors cut. Worth it to me

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Changes Release Date (Article) - 8/7/2014 9:07:09 PM

I meant to say The Dark Knight *Returns. My apologies.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Changes Release Date (Article) - 8/7/2014 9:06:24 PM

I can see this film taking a bit from both Kingdom Come & The Dark Knight Rises. Both entries presented batman as an older, well rounded but seasoned crime fighter. Both stories have a great take on Batman. But Superman is portrayed differently in each. In KC Supes is retired, TDKR Supes is working for the government.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Changes Release Date (Article) - 8/7/2014 12:14:39 PM

A lot like the KINGDOM COME novel ^^

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 8/4/2014 2:02:45 PM

I've seen it twice and it still lives up to the hype.. Tempted to see it a third time. About time Marvel Studios does something I will remember. Great to see Thanos and I'm definitely ready for the team up

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 8/1/2014 3:39:00 AM

The final credit scene was of complete surprise

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA