All Daybreak0100's Comments

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/20/2014 10:23:00 AM

Well personnally this is the best news I have heard since Ben Affleck's casting and Chris Terrio's introduction into the screenwriting aspect of this Man of Steel 'sequel'. I am sure all of them (Snyder, Terrio, Affleck and WB) got together to really discuss the ideas behind the planned sequel and inevitant future of the DC franchise as far as live action film.

Something along the lines of "To fully realize their vision" is one of the only few things I will accept when it comes to film delays. That to me sounds like they are actually taking the material seriously. With a film like this, they need to be very precise and careful with the script and the material set up before hand (being Man of Steel). Even if it was mixed between fans, they cannot undo what has been done. I actually believe Snyder can do this.. I've personnally found his films to be exceptional; within his own caliber.

Now I want to see the Bat suit.. lol Kevin Smith and Jennifer Garner have praised the suit so far (which I think will be black and grey THANK YOU). Garner described it as tight.. so ttake that as you will, but to me IMO it def hints to a more latex/fabric- like suit.

Star Wars Rumor Control (Article) - 1/12/2014 9:37:38 PM

Weaving for Thrawn

Toad for X-Men Days of Future Past (Article) - 1/11/2014 12:11:18 PM

I meant to say a mid credit scene would not even bring me back.

Im hopeful, but for me this is their last chance

Star Wars Rebels - Action Photo (Article) - 1/11/2014 12:09:22 PM

Thrawn wasn't Sith, but he made white look good.

Toad for X-Men Days of Future Past (Article) - 1/10/2014 4:32:15 PM

This movie is going to make or break the franchise. I mean, seriously, why even watch an APOCOLYPSE film after this if they are meant to be connected? A mid credit scene would bring me back if this movie sucks.. The Wolverine was ok.. better than I thought. But THIS film has to be EPIC. Avenger scale. They have had their time and movies to dish out a complete universe. I thought I was suppose to care about X-Men?

I almost want it to fail so that it may be rebooted in the coming decade.

Star Wars Rebels - Action Photo (Article) - 1/10/2014 4:25:46 PM

the new SITH lord looks so weird standing next to StormTroopers.. ugh.

They look to be from two completely different time periods.

Marvel One-Shot Mandarin Photos! (Article) - 1/10/2014 4:16:52 PM

IF they did f*ck up, this fix would be great and very smart on there end. Either way it would not be hard for Marvel to recover from the Mandarin situation. Whether Slattery is the real Mandarin, or if the Mandarin is someone else entirely, I think they could make it work either way.

I'd actually appreciate Iron Man 3 a little more. But the climax at the end would still be kind of stale once you find out.

Denzel Washington for Green Lantern? (Article) - 12/29/2013 6:18:39 PM

Could he be an architect for the Metropolis relief effort?

Denzel Washington for Green Lantern? (Article) - 12/29/2013 4:39:57 PM

If the script is good, I'm all in.

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/27/2013 8:18:27 PM

One half of the dark knight rises is in INTERSTELLAR, the rest is in THIS film.

Yeah, it's pretty Nolan-esque