All Daybreak0100's Comments

Vision Costume Rumor (Article) - 2/8/2014 1:23:10 PM

Vision is sounding like he will be the coolest character in the Avengers (other than the Twins). Bring it on!

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/25/2014 11:06:39 AM

If Snyder is given a good script, then this movie is going to be amazing.

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/22/2014 10:52:29 AM

Some are saying now that a big reason for the delay has to do with WW. Speculation indicates that her home island, Themiscyra, is being considered for the film. Budget is definitely an issue in this matter..

In addition this delay definitely shows that no solid plans were set into play for after MoS. They could have easily set up a WW film for 2015.. THEN MoS2.

300: Rise of an Empire - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 1/20/2014 2:16:03 PM

I believe it's because these are the Athens soldiers?

300: Rise of an Empire - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 1/20/2014 11:50:02 AM

I'm ready.. I'm just hoping story adds up to the action sequences.

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/20/2014 11:47:08 AM

@MOMITCHELL7 I agree 110% about the fans being the ones at loss.

I won't lie I had my gripes against Marvel for a while, for being too family friendly and blah blah.. but that was only because that isn't what I want from a comicbook film.

But Phase II (other than Iron Man 3 IMO) is looking pretty good. The stories of the New York aftermath are very interesting. So now that all the origin stuff is out of the way, I can appreciate the films for what they are. I think Thor 2 was GREAT. Winter Soldier looks solid as hell and I love sci-fi, so GoTG is looking pretty good to me. The concept art has been a pleasure to look at.

Cranston Talks Godzilla (Article) - 1/20/2014 11:35:02 AM

@INVISIONER I definitely agree. He needs to be awakened.

Maybe the other creatures are being manipulated and tested upon. And like a curse against mankind, Godzilla awakens to terrorize the cities, as well as devestate the monstrosities created by the human population. something like that

Arrow: Blast Radius Review (Article) - 1/20/2014 10:26:38 AM

DEATHSTROKE is looking unbelievably awesome..

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/20/2014 10:23:00 AM

Well personnally this is the best news I have heard since Ben Affleck's casting and Chris Terrio's introduction into the screenwriting aspect of this Man of Steel 'sequel'. I am sure all of them (Snyder, Terrio, Affleck and WB) got together to really discuss the ideas behind the planned sequel and inevitant future of the DC franchise as far as live action film.

Something along the lines of "To fully realize their vision" is one of the only few things I will accept when it comes to film delays. That to me sounds like they are actually taking the material seriously. With a film like this, they need to be very precise and careful with the script and the material set up before hand (being Man of Steel). Even if it was mixed between fans, they cannot undo what has been done. I actually believe Snyder can do this.. I've personnally found his films to be exceptional; within his own caliber.

Now I want to see the Bat suit.. lol Kevin Smith and Jennifer Garner have praised the suit so far (which I think will be black and grey THANK YOU). Garner described it as tight.. so ttake that as you will, but to me IMO it def hints to a more latex/fabric- like suit.

Star Wars Rumor Control (Article) - 1/12/2014 9:37:38 PM