All Daybreak0100's Comments

FIRST PHOTO: Batman and Batmobile (Article) - 5/13/2014 9:51:13 PM

I agree. Zack Snyder is one hell of a visual director. He now has good writers behind him for this round.

And it was about time a Marvelite started yanking it

Batmobile Revealed (Sort of) (Article) - 5/12/2014 5:17:04 PM

Snyder doesn't seem afraid to show some wood in his films

Batmobile Revealed (Sort of) (Article) - 5/12/2014 4:33:07 PM

Snyder is a fanboy. Can't wait! Snyder and Nolan two of my favorite directors. Was hoping they would've collaborated more on projects, DC or not

Batmobile Revealed (Sort of) (Article) - 5/12/2014 3:25:53 PM

Big ol' black butt

Batmobile Revealed (Sort of) (Article) - 5/12/2014 2:49:02 PM

I agree definitely a cross between Burton/Nolan designs. As I love the previous Dark Knight trilogy and the Tumbler, I'm ready for a sincere BATmobile. Snyder is a true visionary and there is no way he will make the Batmobile look like shit on the big screen

Jupiter Ascending Clip: Flying Boots (Article) - 5/11/2014 12:39:16 AM

I'm definitely watching this for The Wachowski's.

I know they both enjoy anime. Be cool to see a Cowboy Bebop adaptation. It would be within their bounds; a personable, sci fi endeavor

X-Men: Days of Future Past: Quicksilver Spot (Article) - 5/11/2014 12:30:18 AM

I personally believe that both QuickSilvers look goofy.  I'm still, however, excited for each film. It is a little hard to tell for each, really, as Singer has nailed the ability itself (from watching the link above). Captain 2, however showcased only a slight snippet of what's to come of their own personalized version.. So.. Yeah

Either way, excited to see this on screen. I'm sure it'll be fun as hell to watch, especially if you sit in on a 3D showing.. Also, Apocalypse is a go no matter what, unless DOFP just eff'n stinks

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 5/10/2014 2:43:28 AM

^^Hey, hey have an open mind, fellow primate brethren

Power Rangers Relaunch (Article) - 5/7/2014 6:13:21 PM

Michael Bay will direct

Power Rangers Relaunch (Article) - 5/7/2014 9:31:18 AM

I'd wake up 5:00, maybe 6 in the am to watch this as a kid. I always had a crush on Kimberly ( pink ranger ). So even though it would be cool to see Zordon and Alpha (eye yeye yeye!) on the big screen again, I wouldn't be able to watch the new samurai (or whatever the hell) rangers they have now a days.

Id honestly say, reboot the first several episodes and make those a film on its own. So we would still have the characters that started it all. Jason, Billy, Kim, etc. Tommy can come in midway thru the film as the green ranger, being summoned by Zordon and tells him the Rangers need his help.

Just don't bring back Ivan Ooze hahah.

Btw has anyone seen the show Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad? Now that would be something to reboot to film. Tron/Pacific Rim style movie.

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA