All Daybreak0100's Comments

GAME OF THRONES: OATHKEEPER Review (Article) - 5/1/2014 7:57:30 PM

So, are the White Walkers turning the babies into their 'actual' species rather than just 'zombie-ing' them out? Thoughts?

X-Men: Days of Future Past Clip: Mystique Attack and More! (Article) - 5/1/2014 11:31:38 AM

Now I don't complain because it is up to me whether I want to watch the tv spots or trailers. I know for some, seeing these trailers actually pumps you up and gets you even more ready to watch the movie. If you're like me, there is such thing as too much. I just don't want the story to be too crystal clear before watching. I will say ONE thing, though, in a half joking manner. How many tv spots and trailers can they release before I can put them on my computer, edit, then just watch the film for free? Haha

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 3D Trailer (Article) - 5/1/2014 11:23:41 AM

I mean, they definitely look different. Doesn't mean that it will be bad, but the turtles HAVE to have more screen time than the Transformers. TMNT doesn't work that way. I'm afraid that this movie will take that route, however, introducing them slowly and once you see them in full, half the movie will be over. Either way, I'm excited to see the Splinter/Ben Kingsley/Mandarin. Haha shredder should be awesome as well.

FOX CANCELS ALMOST HUMAN (Article) - 5/1/2014 11:19:29 AM

No they definitely aired the episodes out of order. It ruined the continuity and show all together. If Fox had it together and played them correctly, this whole "boring" and "one plot episode" scuffle wouldn't be an issue

FOX CANCELS ALMOST HUMAN (Article) - 4/30/2014 8:24:25 PM

Maybe if the episodes were consistent.. Like they did it on purpose

GAME OF THRONES: OATHKEEPER Review (Article) - 4/30/2014 11:01:05 AM

Tears* ugh sorry damn mobile

GAME OF THRONES: OATHKEEPER Review (Article) - 4/30/2014 10:59:08 AM

I also hope no more Direwolves perish.. Glad to see Bran getting closer to Jon Snow, but at what cost? Poor Hodor..

Questions to "tv " viewers (sad I even have to mention) but anyhow I may have missed it but has Samm told Jon about his little brother and having seen his wolves?

Brienne's black armor was simply bad@ss and I'm digging Jaime's story arch. Could anyone tell Brienne was seriously holding back some years before setting out?

X-Men Days of Future Past - Spotlight Trailers (Article) - 4/29/2014 7:22:24 PM

JOKERSXWILD-  First sign of some of Singers changes I suppose

Justice League Movie Announced (Article) - 4/29/2014 6:56:05 PM

Matthew McConaughey for Aquaman.

Godzilla International TRAILER 2 (Article) - 4/29/2014 11:05:38 AM