All Daybreak0100's Comments

Pacific Rim 2 Release Date (Article) - 6/27/2014 12:22:09 PM

Speech*

also enjoyed the fight between mako and Raleigh. Though I think the best actor was the little Asian girl who was running down the street

Pacific Rim 2 Release Date (Article) - 6/27/2014 12:19:20 PM

More action in daylight please.. Nothing beat the small skirmish between one of the monsters and Striker Eureka (the part when the monster tore down the wall towards the beginning of the film).

Id really enjoy some heart felt characters I could appreciate. Sorry but the screenwriting was pretty bland. Except Idris when he made the speak, but really that was it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official International Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/26/2014 12:14:12 PM

VIOLATORR  Isn't Splinters voice heard in the trailer? or do you mean the interaction between Splinter and the turtles? or just Splinter's whole persona in general

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official International Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/24/2014 11:52:04 PM

OK so ELBAZ is the only one watching this trailer.

Fichtner is talking to the REAL shredder, telling him that they have made upgrades to the armor. What we see, ladies and gentlemen, in the trailer, is super shredder.

as far as the voices.. I am RELIEVED! they sound great together and will probably have more screen time than proposed in the trailers.

NEW Star Wars Director Rian Johnson (Article) - 6/20/2014 2:31:44 PM

@ELBAZ13 I agree with your last statement. I am sure Abrams has other projects. A guy like him has multiple ideas and probably wants to keep spreading his wings. Though, I can maybe see if Episode 7 just banks, the company may want Abrams back, or a joint collaboration.

7 NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY IMAGES (Article) - 6/20/2014 1:14:40 AM

lol @BLANKCZECH

Star Wars Battlefront: Official Trailer (Article) - 6/19/2014 11:11:28 AM

Agreed... I played the SHITE out of the last few

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Final Trailer (Article) - 6/19/2014 11:07:47 AM

Yeah it looks bloody amazing, but a little too much info for me. I'll still go see it, definitely won't miss this

Batman Solo Film in 2019? (Article) - 6/19/2014 11:05:37 AM

I think the title is brilliant. Who will direct? Ben Affleck? Better be a detective story with some cool martial arts. That is all

Mania Review: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 6/3/2014 2:02:59 PM

So far, best comic book movie this year. Just waiting to see what Guardians of the Galaxy can do now.

DAYBREAK0100'S MANIACAL PERSONA