All Dazzler's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,787

Beastmaster Cast for Arrow (Article) - 12/17/2014 4:35:12 AM

Well obama is working against America in most regards, obama is probably a plant to weaken America for the reptillian overlords.

The Winter of '84: Runaway (Article) - 12/17/2014 4:31:38 AM

Gene Simmons was a great villian on this, unique look. I always enjoy watching this.

The Winter of '84: Starman (Article) - 12/16/2014 4:43:31 PM

I never like the way Bridges acted in it, too wooden for me.

Beastmaster Cast for Arrow (Article) - 12/16/2014 4:41:41 PM

I was hoping to see what was going to happen in rebooted V series with him in it, bet it would have been great, I liked the reboot myself.  They took some jabs at obama in their themes with the universal healthcare bit.

Yoda for Star Wars Rebels! (Article) - 12/16/2014 3:57:12 AM

Or Star Wars Rebels sucks for storyline.  It's barely watchable.  I root for the Empire usually when I watch.

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/13/2014 8:43:21 AM

They should do the current storyline with all the various Spider-men and women and don't forget the clones fighting the stalkers.  They can even have the coveted black Spider-boy the liberals have been drooling over.  Maybe a surprise cameo from Toby, heck even the live action Spider-man tv show guy from way back.

Golden Globes 2014 Nominations (Article) - 12/12/2014 4:27:29 AM

Birdman sucked hard but I hope Michael Keaton gets some awards anyway for past career, he deserves them for Globes and Oscars.  I did not realize Birdman was Oscar bait.  Did I mention Birdman sucked?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/12/2014 4:25:05 AM

Are those real trading cards?  Or just photoshop?  I know my friend will get them if real trading cards.

Mania Review: Exodus: Gods and Kings (Article) - 12/12/2014 4:23:16 AM

Nothing else out this weekend soooo....

Mania Review: The Pyramid (Article) - 12/9/2014 4:18:17 AM

I'll watch it on cable.  I guess I am a fan of shaky camera films.

DAZZLER'S MANIACAL PERSONA