All Dazzler's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,698

THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES - Tapestry (Article) - 9/17/2014 4:13:13 AM

They should have finished Smaug in 2nd movie.

New York Comic Con 2014 Marvel Panel Details (Article) - 9/15/2014 3:04:11 AM

I would love to blast hard questions in the Marvel Animation Presents guys.  They need to gear the toons for both adults and children.  Children are not as stupid as they think and they can follow the stories and learn.

10 Heroes & Villains We Want to See in Gotham (Article) - 9/15/2014 3:00:43 AM

Just because characters that are out there are older than Batman & Superman does not mean they are any good BTW.

My vote is for Scarface from this list.

Richard Kiel Has Passed (Article) - 9/12/2014 4:21:19 AM

Jaws even flips sides at the end, Jaws in a solo movie would have been cool.  But they don't think like that back then.

Richard Kiel Has Passed (Article) - 9/12/2014 4:20:21 AM

Moonraker is my fav Bond movie.  Even the soundtrack is the best of them.  I watch and listen to them at least once a year for the movie and soundtrack once a month.  RIP.

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/9/2014 3:39:27 AM

I would not mind a yearly movie of Dredd, low budget type stuff with story driven.  Not too heavy on effects.  I think it could be done.

Doctor Who: Robot Of Sherwood Review (Article) - 9/8/2014 4:19:56 AM

I heard they edited this ep of the show not showing a head decap because of the news and terrorists.  They should not do that for stupid terrorists.  And if and if any family watches the show they should feel the same that we should not be effected by a few idiots.

The Fall of '84: Ninja III: The Domination (Article) - 9/8/2014 4:16:07 AM

Yeah I don't care, it's one of my fav ninja movies.

The Tick Returns with Patrick Warburton (Article) - 9/1/2014 8:40:13 AM

I would rather he try and do live action Brock from the other show.

Jurassic World - John Hammond Tribute (Article) - 8/27/2014 3:39:04 AM

If they made a statue of me someday (sure it could happen) I think I would want it to be when I was young and at prime age instead of elderly.  People forget we look a lot different during our lives at different stages.

DAZZLER'S MANIACAL PERSONA