All Dazzler's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,704

Dominic Cooper Signs on for AGENT CARTER (Article) - 10/1/2014 4:45:57 AM

I guess there can' be a young Tony Stark until the 70's or 80's, not sure how they will explain that one.

Gotham: Selina Kyle Review (Article) - 9/30/2014 4:05:25 AM

Still waiting for Batman to show up.  Selina is not used right so far.  Did not learn anything new about her.  Mom may be dead or not?  Still a good show to keep watching.  Can't wait for the real skills training for Batman.  Also it's still pointless for Selina to witness the murder since he was all covered up anyway.  Except for shiney shoes.  Fish is also still over acting every ep, can't wait for her to be gone.

Mania Review: The Equalizer (Article) - 9/29/2014 3:46:07 AM

Slim pickings in the theater.  I enjoyed it for a basic shoot em up, blow em up and forget it weekend movie.  I wonder how Denzel would do in a Marvel movie playing that forced made up older character Blue Marvel?

Big Hero 6 Official VIRAL VIDEO (Article) - 9/25/2014 4:12:49 AM

Viral videos are videos that are not tagged viral btw.

Gotham: Pilot Review (Article) - 9/24/2014 4:09:33 AM

I don't get catgirl so far.  Not nec to witness the murders.  She seems to be eye candy for the little boys probably.  Solid opening show, I am good to go for season.  They did not focus on Bruce too much however after the life changing event of the murders.  I agree that Fishy is over acting way too much.  But you can tell this is a city that needs help.  They seem to imply that the Wayne's family are more shady than in the comics, I guess you can't make a boatload of money without doing that in Gotham.  Seems odd that if the Wayne's new how bad the city is they would not have body guards more security?

Gotham: Clips from the Premiere (Article) - 9/23/2014 4:08:13 AM

It was a great start.  I am on board for the season.  Catgirl is too much eye candy for little boys it seems however.  Not sure what they can do with her.  Or why they let her be there for the big murder, seems pointless.

THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES - Tapestry (Article) - 9/17/2014 4:13:13 AM

They should have finished Smaug in 2nd movie.

New York Comic Con 2014 Marvel Panel Details (Article) - 9/15/2014 3:04:11 AM

I would love to blast hard questions in the Marvel Animation Presents guys.  They need to gear the toons for both adults and children.  Children are not as stupid as they think and they can follow the stories and learn.

10 Heroes & Villains We Want to See in Gotham (Article) - 9/15/2014 3:00:43 AM

Just because characters that are out there are older than Batman & Superman does not mean they are any good BTW.

My vote is for Scarface from this list.

Richard Kiel Has Passed (Article) - 9/12/2014 4:21:19 AM

Jaws even flips sides at the end, Jaws in a solo movie would have been cool.  But they don't think like that back then.

DAZZLER'S MANIACAL PERSONA