All Dazzler's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,690

The Tick Returns with Patrick Warburton (Article) - 9/1/2014 8:40:13 AM

I would rather he try and do live action Brock from the other show.

Jurassic World - John Hammond Tribute (Article) - 8/27/2014 3:39:04 AM

If they made a statue of me someday (sure it could happen) I think I would want it to be when I was young and at prime age instead of elderly.  People forget we look a lot different during our lives at different stages.

Sir Richard Attenborough Has Passed (Article) - 8/25/2014 3:15:52 AM

Yep his work will speak for him for ages.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Back on Top (Article) - 8/25/2014 3:14:15 AM

Sin City 2 was worth seeing, a real comic movie for the summer really.  But they did not do a good job expanding the movie.  Lots of pointless stuff going on in the movie.  Not sure if a true adaption or not from the book sequel since I did not read it but it did not progress the way it should have.

The Gotham Preview Specials (Article) - 8/23/2014 3:43:43 AM

Still deciding to wait in line for preview panel on this today in Chicago.

Absorbing Man Cast for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 8/21/2014 5:09:57 PM

Wow great news.  Hulk level foe also.  Hope they keep his story right.  But there is room for expanding his story, since he is usually just a thug in the comics.

STAR WARS REBELS: SPARK OF REBELLION Release Date Announced (Article) - 8/20/2014 3:26:38 AM

I have a bad feeling about this series.....

Dwayne Johnson Confirms Shazam Role (Article) - 8/20/2014 3:24:35 AM

No way they would keep the name in PC land, BLACK Adam.  But that's my vote.

Star Wars Rebels: %u201CArt Attack%u201D Short (Article) - 8/19/2014 4:07:37 AM

Short was meh.  Chick that has too good of skills making Storm troopers look like idoits, girl power again.   I was rooting for the Storm troopers.  I have a bad feeling about this series.  I am dreading the light slingshot in action.

ANT-MAN Begins Production (Article) - 8/19/2014 4:04:53 AM

I am wondering if they are trying to make a flop on purpose?  Just to see how stupid the audience is?  Which the overall public is.  Does not explain Green Lantern flop really.  Maybe a release date by itself with no type of compition is the way to go.  July dates worry me for this movie.

DAZZLER'S MANIACAL PERSONA