All Dazzler's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,832

Mania Box Office Report: American Sniper Scores 2 (Article) - 1/27/2015 4:25:07 AM

Remember the goverment is not the country, its people are the country.  Nothing wrong with being pro USA despite what people say.  I know obama is wrapping up his apology tour of the world within 2 years, thank GOD for that.  Maybe AS is not 100% correct but who cares, it shows the US military in a good light.

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/26/2015 3:28:37 AM

It is too hard to get that "R" word back in the bottle once it's out whether innocent or guilty.  There will always be doubt.  There should always be adult supervision for all under age kids if they are working or trying to work.

A Walk Among the Tombstones Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 1/23/2015 3:23:41 AM

Guess I am not sure about Liam anymore, his thoughts on guns in USA is troubling seeing how he makes his living.  Which is sad since me and my Dad will see any movie he comes out with.

Supergirl Has Been Cast (Article) - 1/23/2015 3:22:14 AM

I guess I did not care who got the role as long as it's being made.  I have been seeing posts about her not having big boobs.  Comics does that to every female anyway.  Guys look perfect and chiseled.  That's just comics.   We just get pissed when they flip the genders and race, sometimes age I guess.

SECRET WARS LIVE KICKOFF! (Article) - 1/23/2015 3:18:38 AM

This might be the time to switch to digital comics if they nerf the universe.  Bunch of new worthless #1's again.

Scotty to Pen Star Trek 3? (Article) - 1/23/2015 3:17:30 AM

Why the ? then? If confirmed?  ? Do you like "?"

Mania Review: Black Sea (Article) - 1/23/2015 3:13:54 AM

I like most sub movies whether they are remakes or not.  I will check it out on cable however.

First Look: DAREDEVIL #15.1 (Article) - 1/21/2015 3:44:25 AM

Hopefully the reboot does not mess with Daredevil too much, I like his outted id and the vs Stark story so far.

Star Wars Rebels: Idiot's Array Review (Article) - 1/21/2015 3:43:14 AM

It was a good filler ep with Lando.  Get to see the new Jedi gun in action over the stupid slingshot.  I still hope this goes away soon for a better show idea.

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/21/2015 3:39:42 AM

Might be a good time to switch to digital for me, not giving up but if they ruin years of stories just for pc garbage might be time to save me some time.  And I can save some money since #1 issues are a joke these days.

DAZZLER'S MANIACAL PERSONA