All Dazzler's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,841

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/16/2015 3:24:55 AM

Great now I have to rely on It aint so cool news now only?  I guess I could search for EW which is probably closest for me.  Not sure why you can't make a FB group or something.

RIP Mania.  I guess I was a Maniac after all (hated being called that).

Love at First Bite & Once Bitten Double Feature Blu-ray Review (Article) - 2/10/2015 4:10:20 AM

Yeah don't report on Spider-man coming back to Marvel or nuthin....

Mania Exclusive Interview: Kevin Feige (Article) - 2/4/2015 3:39:58 AM

Sad to think he could not see Secret wars not being 12 ep's.  Surpised also he said 10 ep's.  Secret wars is the best comic series ever.  Probably will ever be.

Jupiter Ascending Soundtrack Review (Article) - 2/3/2015 3:54:14 AM

It has a 5th element vibe to it for me.  I am also hoping for a good sountrack orginal one that is.

First Look: ULTIMATE END #1 (Article) - 1/29/2015 3:32:51 AM

Seems like the big trend in comics these days are fake ending a series.

Doctor Who for Marvel's Jessica Jones (Article) - 1/28/2015 3:51:05 AM

I never did understand her made up powers.  Is she a mutie?

Emma Watson for Beauty and the Beast (Article) - 1/28/2015 3:49:46 AM

This was the best news yesterday from the trifecta of bad news.

NEW Ghostbusters Cast Announced (Article) - 1/28/2015 3:43:03 AM

I don't get why they have to steal the good name of Ghostbusters for this?  They should just rename and do their own flop of a comedy ghost movie and not tarnish the brand.  It might even be sucuessful?  Hijacking an old brand that won't be used anymore really pisses me off.

NEW Ghostbusters Cast Announced (Article) - 1/28/2015 3:40:15 AM

@redvector I am stealing that line!

Mania Box Office Report: American Sniper Scores 2 (Article) - 1/27/2015 4:25:07 AM

Remember the goverment is not the country, its people are the country.  Nothing wrong with being pro USA despite what people say.  I know obama is wrapping up his apology tour of the world within 2 years, thank GOD for that.  Maybe AS is not 100% correct but who cares, it shows the US military in a good light.

DAZZLER'S MANIACAL PERSONA