All Deadfox's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Transcendence Trailer #2 (Article) - 2/12/2014 1:25:26 AM

Yeah, nice work Phister

New The Boxtrolls Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/2/2013 6:17:25 PM

What an astounding art form.  Though, I don't understand the necessity of this time-consuming method when surely cgi is quicker, easier, and can look just as realistic.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Viral Video (Article) - 11/26/2013 1:42:01 AM

Very interesting.  Continuing in the vein of First Class blending real history with secret mutant history.

Enders Game: Building Enders World (Article) - 10/20/2013 5:47:19 PM

I'm a late comer to this series only have just read the first novel.  I'm curious to see what the film does with the last couple chapters that take place after the war.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - TV Spot 3 (Article) - 10/11/2013 2:08:06 AM

No doubts at all. Jackson and co know what they're doing. This will be great.

Rosemarys Baby and Tommyknockers for TV? (Article) - 7/27/2013 2:54:14 PM

Tommyknockers would want to be be better than the terribly disappointing Under the Dome.

Carrie (2013): Trailer #1 (Article) - 4/5/2013 1:45:15 PM

Interesting to see how much the trailer gives away, but maybe that's how they've structured the film- building up the tension to what the audience knows will be an explosive final act.  This looks really well made.  I've read a lot of King but never picked up Carrie and never saw the Depalma version so I'm quite interested in seeing this.

Oz the Great and Powerful TV SPOT (Article) - 2/15/2013 1:04:45 PM

While I think the Oz universe provides rich opportunities for storytelling and modern interpretation, I'm a little disappointed that this one has such broad appeal.  I would have liked a more imaginative and unexpected interpretation.  Still, if I was 10 years old, I'm sure I'd love this.

Room 237 Documentary: Official Trailer (Article) - 2/14/2013 3:07:17 AM

I didn't even know there were any 'hidden meanings' in The Shining.  I always thought it was a pretty straightforward story.  Be interesting to see what this doco has to say.

Smaug TV Spot (Article) - 12/1/2012 7:38:28 PM

Ok, now I'm kind of excited.  I haven't been until this trailer perhaps because this one gives a glimpse of the epic scope of the adventure rather than playing up the quirkiness of a bumbling hobbit and 12 merry dwarves.

DEADFOX'S MANIACAL PERSONA