All Diesel2126's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Mania Review: X-Men: First Class (Article) - 6/8/2011 10:23:07 AM

So, ok in the x-men movie universe, Xavier can't walk in the 1960's and then must be able to walk in the 1980's again and does a peace treaty with magento(x3 jean grey scene). Then there is 2 girls named emma who have similar powers, maybe emma frost has 2 daughters that are the ones in wolverine. Did william stryker really need to be in this one and older then he should be.

Anyways xmen 1st class was awesome, the cameo with wolverine was awesome. The useage of the hellfire club was perfect.

A History of Horror on Television (Article) - 4/20/2011 1:38:16 PM

Elvira is back on TV. I know in the great state of WI she is on at 3 am on the CW and WI also gets Ned the dead which Elvira without the assets. I was also disappointed when this wasnt about horror host as well.

The Big Bang Theory: The Herb Garden Germination (Article) - 4/9/2011 10:44:38 PM

grest esp. from bbt, super funny.

ThunderCats Sneak Peek Online (Article) - 3/1/2011 4:46:15 PM

I didn't see panthro and detail in the animantion was not near as good as the orginal. I am disapointed at the moment.

10 Little Known Fantasy Films (Article) - 3/1/2011 4:38:40 PM

I've seen witches and it is good. I wish labrynth and Willow were on this list but maybe they are 2 well known.

6 Ideas for a Post-Nolan Batman Movie (Article) - 1/26/2011 3:04:58 PM

the DCU idea was the best and keep Schmuacker (sp) away!

9 Movies We Wish They'd Hurry Up and Make (Article) - 9/30/2010 4:44:38 AM

I am little surprised that sandman is not #1

10 Actors In Need of a Comeback (Article) - 6/25/2010 2:54:39 PM

# 11 needs to be Tom Seizmore

13 Douchiest Movie Bullies (Article) - 6/14/2010 2:24:22 PM

I love this list, but Johnny and Biff need to move up "put'em in body bag Johnny Yea". Buddy Revell could almost be # 1, 3 o'clock high is 1980's western, go see it if you have not yet and see why!

DC Universe: Brighter Days (Article) - 6/8/2010 4:56:39 PM

DC usually does more clear good and evil then Marvel were there is grey area, which I like.

I serisouly think the future for DC is bright as it will for all comic books.

DIESEL2126'S MANIACAL PERSONA