All ElBaz13's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 3,834

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/27/2014 6:24:23 PM

None taken. Most of the canucks up here don't want BK associated with Tim's. Tim's a proud Canadian brand now owned by someone outside of Canada. Kind of hurts. Plus Burger King sucks.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/27/2014 4:55:49 AM

Just marathon watched 24 Live Another Day the past few days. Love all the Jack Bauer stuff.

I also have a newfound appreciate for Yvonne Stahovski.  I know Wiseguy has been praising this chick since Chuck (which I never watched), now I know why. I want her to be Carol Danvers!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/26/2014 5:56:41 PM

There is also one of Mackie and Stan doing in in 'costume'. LOL!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/25/2014 4:21:11 PM

But it's happened before with the Roger Corman (of all things) FF.

That movie was shot for the studio to keep the rights and all actors were not in on it. Lol!

I'm just wondering since Fox lost the DD rights by taking too long, they didn't want to have it happen again.

It's just weird there hasn't been one leaked photo or promo of it at Comic Con. Think of all comic movies that get made and leaked photos that pop up immediately. Everyone knew where this was being shot. I mean, despite the negative backlash, we should have at least since a costumed character in New Orleans.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/25/2014 12:08:09 PM

We're here time to time Laz.

Hey, Agents of SHIELD should be really cool this season. Last year, they were held back because they had to wait for Winter Soldier to come out. Now that's out of the bag, I think season 2 will be awesome.

Absorbing Man, Mockingbird. Also Kyle Maclachlan and Lucy Lawless.

Can't wait.

Interstellar - IMAX Trailer (Article) - 8/25/2014 10:48:28 AM

I think Interstellar will be the movie of the year. This is the sci-fi/drama epic. Just watching those previews and the movie will probably push the boundaries of sfx, sound but also have a huge dramatic element to it.

I get a tear every time I see Matt McNaughey driving away from his kids whenever I see the trailer. LOL!

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Back on Top (Article) - 8/25/2014 7:35:37 AM

When I say Interstellar being the movie of the year, I mean a combination of box office revenue and critical acclaim. It probably won't be number 1 at the BO but it will do like Gravity for sure.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Back on Top (Article) - 8/25/2014 7:34:18 AM

I think Interstellar will be the movie of the year. This is the sci-fi/drama epic. Just watching those previews and the movie will probably push the boundaries of sfx, sound but also have a huge dramatic element to it.

I get a tear every time I see Matt McNaughey driving away from his kids whenever I see the trailer. LOL!

Plus Matt is the golden boy in 2014. Oscar in February, more than likely an Emmy tonight.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Back on Top (Article) - 8/25/2014 5:07:56 AM

Incredible how much success GotG had in late summer. August movies usually don't make that much coin so I have to give credit to the Disney marketing machine to get everyone on board for this one.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/24/2014 6:32:34 PM

Do you really think Trank will improve on them? Based on interviews with the cast, Kinberg and Trank the past few months, I don't think they get the Fantastic Four. Kate Mara said she didn't read the comics and knows jack shit about the characters as they are all going with something new. To me, that's a slap in the face to the diehard FF fans.

Hugh Jackman revealed last year that Singer banned the cast of reading X-men comics so they don't get influenced by them and instead go with the script (which wasn't that great anyhow and had to be rewritten).

There should always be a happy medium for diehard fans and a newer generation.

ELBAZ13'S MANIACAL PERSONA