All ElBaz13's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 4,340

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/18/2014 7:52:54 PM

As I said. The Sony hack sucks and will cost the jobs of many.

But, it will inch closer to having Spidey back at Marvel. Latino Review has some good source material. Sony execs were already not happy with Sony Pictures to begin with and now this adds more fuel to the fire.

Maybe Disney did hire someone and blamed it on the Koreans? LOL!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 1 Year to Go (Article) - 12/18/2014 7:36:09 AM

So pumped for this.

Star Wars has always opened in May. That was Lucas' bread and butter days of summer. Also, back in those days, the movie would stay in theatres until Aug-Sept. Just in time for kids to make their Christmas lists of toys and bedsheets.

But it's totally different today. A movie released in May is almost forgotten come the fall and a missed opportunity for merchandise.

I think a December release date is genius. Follows the footsteps of the Tolkien movies the past 14 years.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 6:32:04 PM

Best movie about Koreans is Team America.

'I'm so ronery'

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 11:10:23 AM

I would love to see Kristen Wiig. I love her. She's funny, smart and not bad looking. She's not a knockout but there is something about her. She was great in Bridesmaids and love her in the underrated MacGruber.

Also, if any of you watched the Looney Tunes Show (sadly now cancelled), she stole the show as crazy Lola Bunny (cartoon voice).

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 10:16:10 AM

According to the leaks. there was 2 Ghostbusters projects.

The female lead one and apparerntly Gosling was interested in the male role in this movie. Possibly a love interest to one of the leads. I also read they wanted Emma Stone and J law. So if McArthy or Wilson are in, they would be the token comic relief.

The Channing Tatum one is a different Ghostbusters. It would be him and Chris Pratt and 2 other actors from what the leaks said. That I could do.

What's troubling though is that both movies, although titled Ghostbusters, would not be linked together at all.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 10:11:10 AM

Melissa McArthy and Rebel Wilson? Groan. They wouldn't be able to carry around those proton packs without gasping for air.

If the movie includes Rpgen and Hill, it will be a posse of overweight people. Who you gonna call? Waistbusters!

Disney's Jungle Book Releases first Photo (Article) - 12/17/2014 10:06:03 AM

Same here. Great cast and Favreau and Disney is gold. Bill Murray as Baloo? Hell yeah.

Everyone seems to forget Favreau did good family films with Zathura and Elf.

Only blemish to this is that WB is doing their own version. Thank God it's not released in the same year.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:18:11 PM

If anyone here has not seen Maze Runner, I recommend you check it out. It's released on blu/dvd today.

The movie surprised me a lot that I picked up the book series and will read them during the holidays.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:16:56 PM

I kind of feel bad for Sony. This is private shit and will definitely create tension or even finish the career of many people. I think Amy Pascal is done. Moral to the story. Never discuss private stuff on company e-mail.

The one good thing I do like of this hack is the closer Marvel can get to Spidey rights or collaboration with Sony to have Spidey in the MCU.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/16/2014 5:59:56 PM

WTF? Fake Hanso is showing up in the 'latest Maniacs'

I thought the Real Hanso got him banished?

ELBAZ13'S MANIACAL PERSONA