All ElBaz13's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 3,912

Supergirl Coming to CBS (Article) - 9/19/2014 10:55:16 AM

Somwehow get the feeling this will have zero ties to the DCU thanks to the fact the Superman mythos is tied to the movies and now Arrow/Flash are on another network.

A stand alone Supergirl movie will be like the Helen Slater film.

This is starting to be overkill.

Feels like the comic industry of the 90s. Release title after title of spinoffs after spinoffs. Sooner or later, it will bite them back in the ass.

GOTHAM - Special Sneak Preview (Article) - 9/19/2014 7:35:39 AM

So Bruce Wayne is 10 years old. Catwoman is 15.

So this means Catwoman is a cougar!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 7:31:54 PM

in regards to the Deadpool movie. Good on finally getting this going.

I still think the top people at Fox are f.ucking tools anyhow and they were never really interested in this version. This are just reacting based on the crazy positive vibes the test footage has garnered.

duh. Deadpool ain't a guy with a sealed mouth and all the mutant powers.

On that note, Fox moved the FF  reboot to August. Sorry Fox, you are not going to get GotG money by moving it in August. In fact, I think this will worsen it's box office totals.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 7:24:44 PM

My anticipation for Star Wars exceeds Dawn of Justice.

Marvel and Star Wars were always my main thing. Star Trek and DC. They were just fillers.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/18/2014 7:22:01 PM

It is alluded to the fact there is death in the Avengers movie but they will not show onscreen. Only guys like blankczech want the ultra violence in Avengers movies because they are too 'kiddie' in his books.

But it's like any sci fi/fantasy movie genre geared towards the whole family. You won't see the hardcore stuff.

When the Death Star blows up, we don't see some of the personel get charred and exploded into bits and pieces.But we know a lot of people die.

Even in the Avengers. Widow says 'Loki killed 80 people in 2 days'. Of course we won't see it. But we know it happened.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 11:37:20 AM

It depends who you ask Eldogg.

Trekkies hate it. LOL!

I'm not a Trekkie but still like Trek. I'm especially fond of the original crew because I grew up with that as a kid. Next Gen was ok but to me, never beat Kirk, Spock, etc...

As i was getting tired of the Trek formula of shows. Like the token vulcan, the token black guy, the token hot chick, etc... I wanted my old crew back but sadly....they are too old!

So the reboot to me was a blessing. I get to see the characters I loved in a different light.

Into Darkness is more sci-fi action. You can tell Abrams is more of Star Wars fan than Trek. It has that Star Wars feel to it (see the fight between Spock and Khan on the ship - I would see that as a cool ightsaber battle)

Star Wars is in good hands.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 10:38:17 AM

Speaking of Marvel. Agent Carter just cast Jarvis! A real live Jarvis. He was Howard Stark's butler.

So for all those who hated Marvel for having Jarvis being an A.I,, this is a nice way of Marvel of telling us the human Jarvis existed and died. So Tony created an A.I, with his personality.

Fans are happy.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 10:35:23 AM

I know. Blame Lucas for that for hanging on and comitting to the prequels and his vision.

Funmy how Ford never wanted part of Star Wars until Lucas was gone from the franchise. I think he realized he was a terrible director.

But I hear ya. Would have been cool to have the Zahn trilogy adapted 20 years ago when they were still relatively young.

Back in 1991, Lucas agreed to have Bantam books do the books because he thought the franchise was dead. He was shocked to see the series being such a huge hit so he got to work on.....restoring and re-releasing original movies. Would have been better had he had a team of people working on the new movies much like the Clone Wars cartoon went and much how Marvel and Lucasfilm 2 is working right now.

It seems like a lot of studios want to emulate the Marvel Disney success. Even Dan Ackroyd recently said in an interview that he would like Ghostubusters to have a 'universe' and team of people working on everything related (spinoffs, TV, etc..)

Sandman's Lucifer Coming to FOX? (Article) - 9/18/2014 10:26:38 AM

The good thing about the Netflix series is, despite the rights being at Netflix, they are part of the MCU. That means they can have the Agents of SHIELD on there or a Marvel character from the MCU.

That's according to Feige.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 10:22:52 AM

Anyone seen the friendly twitter back and forrth between Zak Snyder and JJ Abrams (Bad Robot).?

Snyder started it all by tweeting DC Star Wars mash up pictures. Bad Robot responds with the same stuff. The latest one is from Bad Robot and confirms the Falcon in episode 7 (not a big secret) and the batmobile as a stowaway. Kind of fun to see,

Anyone excited about episode 7?  Being an uber Star Wars geek, I'm counting the days on this one. I think what's exciting me the most is seeing the original cast again. Something we never thought we we see again. Especially Ford who has spoken against the franchise for so many years.

ELBAZ13'S MANIACAL PERSONA