All ElBaz13's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 4,468

Andy Serkis Reportedly "Klaw" in Avengers Sequel (Article) - 1/24/2015 8:53:24 PM

The thing is, if they were to cast Mantis, wouldn't it be at least a well known actor? Not talking A-lister here but a seasoned actress that could carry on the role in future movies?

Maybe that's who Claudia Kim is? Her character is still a mystery. Whedon is talking about her as the second new female (SW being the first). So at first we thought she could be Monica Chang of SHIELD (who was head of the Ultron AI in the Age of Ultron comic) But what if she is Mantis? Mantis is half Asian so that could be it. Mantis also has links to Vision, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

I could see Claudia being Mantis as she is a up and comer (Marco Polo series)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/24/2015 8:37:12 PM

Finished Arrow Season 1 binge watch. Ah man. So cool. We got so addicted, we jumped into episode 1 of season 2 right away as we wanted to know what happened.

I heard season 2 is even better?

I love the first episode he decides to become more a hero and not 'The Hood'.

Great cast of character, great music and cast. Never thought I would like this show because of the 'realistic' look. But it looks like it's going to be more 'super' this season.

Atari: Game Over Documentary Trailer (Article) - 1/24/2015 12:52:57 PM

I've seen Colecovision, Intellivision and Atari flashback consoles at Bed Bath and Beyond. Pretty cool. No catridges needed. Over 60 plus games per console.

Only downside is the choice of games.

I  had Colecovision but the games on the retro unit are not the ones I had because they couldn't get the rights. So all things Nintendo and Midway.

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/23/2015 9:12:46 PM

Say what you will blank. Sure that ship has sailed, but there is no denying of the Singer 'casting' pool parties.

The Egan charges dropped because he wanted more. More than likely, Singer promised him a big career and that didn't pan out so he was mad as hell against him. The boy didn't have his facts straight and was going to lose in court. He didn't plan it well. No doubt more will come out in the future. This is not the first person to step up and complain/file a lawsuit against him (see Apt Pupil lawsuit). A lot of times, these charges/accusations are dropped or dismissed, so why do they keep surfacing?

Just google 'Bryan Singer's obsession with barely legal boys was an open secret' and you know that shit is still going on.

And for the facts, I still won't pay for a Fox X-movie or FF movie.  I will never support them. If Apocalypse looks any good, I will do like i did with DoFP. Buy tickets for another movie and sneak in. Easy to do.

If you want to keep supporting this sicko. Be my guest. Oh, and this is not about him being gay either. It's about him being an alleged child molester. I would still call him a sicko if he was straight.

Andy Serkis Reportedly "Klaw" in Avengers Sequel (Article) - 1/23/2015 9:01:24 PM

Don't think Klaw will be a major player in this movie. But as you said, a potential set up.

Klaw is in this movie because his origin is linked back to vibranium and Black Panther. With a Black Panther movie on the horizon, no doubt will play a role in the origin. Because that's what Marvel does. Stay close to the source material.

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/23/2015 5:44:38 PM

You think Tye Sheridan looks good Wiseguy?

That's what Singer said. ;)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 5:43:41 PM

I know. He doesn't have the grace or look of a Legolas or ninja type. He just looks and moves awkwardly.

But, he's good at what he does.

Andy Serkis Reportedly "Klaw" in Avengers Sequel (Article) - 1/23/2015 5:41:00 PM

I think we all figured out it was Klaw here. No big surprise.

I doubt it's Mantis. Avengers 2 is already introducing 3 new characters to the roster. Adding too many would turn it into a Fox X-men movie. She's probably one of those chicks that protect T'Challa to set up Wakanda.

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/23/2015 3:49:26 PM

So Singer invited girls to his pool party ?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 3:40:29 PM

hey Violatorr

Watched that archery guy. Holy shit. Impressive. And this guy is a Larper. LOL!

Nerds rule!