All ElBaz13's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 4,264

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 11:07:20 AM

@spiderhero

Lots of fakes out there and really good ones. This one here is the legit one.

The others were created by people with too much time on their hands.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 11:02:38 AM

Totally focusing on the new actors in this teaser. Boyega, Ridley and Isaac (piloting the X-wing)

That voice over? Hard to tell if it's Adam Driver. Sounds like Cumberbatch (who has been rumoured) but could also be Andy Serkis.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 9:29:25 AM

Fanboy drool. So happy it's only 1 year away.

So happy to see real sets.

This is really a teaser. I always laugh at studios that release 'teasers' which essentiallly reveal the whole plot. This is one just gives us little glimpses and no signs of the original cast. Yup. This is what you call an actual teaser.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/27/2014 7:41:31 AM

So James Cameron promises we will shit our pants after seeing the Avatar sequels. Wow!

I wonder what he has up his sleeve?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/27/2014 6:37:35 AM

4 days of great food, football and pretty much the kick off to the holiday season. I'm so jealous.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/27/2014 4:30:46 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow neighbors down south. I must admit, US Thanksgiving is much cooler than the Canadian one (2nd Monday of October).

Is every one off on the Friday after Thanksgiving or you guys have to request the day off from work?

Star Wars The Force Awakens arrives on iTunes Black Friday (Article) - 11/26/2014 6:37:17 PM

I'm happy we will all get to see it. Burns me when exclusive trailers like this come out like the San Diego Comic Con ones and now this. Not all of us live in these cities.

But on that note, it was stupid of them to announce these exclusive locations and then turn around and do this. Some bought tickets in advance or made plans.

I didn't fall for any of that because we all know, sooner or later, we end up seeing it on the net. Like the Batman v Superman SDCC teaser. Like the Age of Ultron one that came out 1 week before.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/26/2014 12:00:33 PM

Cool. I had never seen that one. Kudos to the actor who played Tommy for jumping on board for this. Power Rangers was a terrible show and I'm sure a lot of the actors don't brag about it. I only watched it because the Pink Ranger gave me a boner.

Speaking of Pink Ranger, the original actress was playing guitar and singing in her pink ranger costume in Toronto a few weeks ago. LOL! Good sense of humour and still looks great.

Looks like the next episode is Ryu vs Green Ranger. I'm assuming Tommy will be back.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 11/26/2014 11:17:07 AM

I've always loved those Super Powered Beatdowns. There are 15 in total. Love the Batman vs Deadpool. Every raved about the Deadpool footage from this year but this one here came out before.

Also cool is Wolverine vs Predator, Darth Vader vs Gandalf, Wolverine vs Batman, Batman vs Cap.

even Green Ranger vs Ryu. LOL!

Mania Review: The Penguins of Madagascar (Article) - 11/26/2014 8:54:54 AM

Basketball with kids is fun. Just like in Billy Madison.

ELBAZ13'S MANIACAL PERSONA