All ElBaz13's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 3,221

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/19/2014 2:53:27 PM

He's an old fool. Check his comment on the Spidey 2 clip X-men thread.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/19/2014 7:29:36 AM

Yup. And now this whole Bryan Singer rape thing is going to kill the publicity.

I doubt he is guilty. This is just timing with this movie. Apparently it's the norm for young aspiring actors partying at director's house and have gay sex parties. The thing is, it was probably consensual as he knew what he was getting into. Whatever.

To me, the only rape Singer is guilty of is the X-men source material.

First Star Wars Episode VII Set Photo Emerges (Article) - 4/19/2014 7:26:27 AM

The jawas are the warm up act before the ewoks.

After all if it wasn't for the jawas, Luke would have never gotten the droids and the Death Star plans would have never been found. Blame the jawas for how it all started!

X-Men Clip with Amazing Spider-Man 2? (Article) - 4/18/2014 8:35:54 PM

8 out of 10. Read the comments properly before making dumbass comments.

"get off my lawn!"

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/17/2014 12:49:22 PM

Ha ha! Kiss and make up?

I had this same argument with fellow geeks and Avengers in 2012. Some said "When Black Widow jumps on the alien's hoverthingy, she catches it with 1 arm. at the speed it's going and her size, her arm would have torn off". My logic was "well, it is a movie with aliens, gods and gamma radiated monsters, we can let that one pass, no?"

But it is true. Would have made more sense had Cap or Thor done the one armed thing thanks to their super strength.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Providence Review (Article) - 4/17/2014 12:43:48 PM

I primarly use torrents for episodes I've missed (sometimes my PVR doesn't pick up) or want to catch up on a buzz worthy show. Sadly in Canada, we don't ahve the privilege to go on the major network sites to see the episodes because it is blocked. Our Canadian stations do offer some episodes of some new shows but it's very half assed. Video stores don't exist anymore. Netflix Canada is shitty, etc... I also had to download the MAoS episode this week because my PVR didn't pick up the time change at 9 pm. It recoreded the 8 pm one.

You get my point.

There are some movies I just have no choice but to torrent.

Ex; Slither by James Gunn. No blu-rays. Hard to find DVDs out of print and going for way too much. I'm not going to fork over $100 plus for a DVD on Ebay fior it.

I had the same dilemma with some out of print Disney movies my kids wanted to see but couldn't find anywhere. Had to resort to downloading a torrent. I know people would say "wait until the re-release" but kids to get older, by the time the re-release is out, the kids are grown up and don't care.

I've also downloaded obscure movies that you can't find on places like Netlfix or bargain bin DVDs.

Perfect example is a 1979 film I saw when I was a kid called Over the Edge. Matt Dillon's first movie. Just could not find this movie anywhere.

But I do agree, downloading new movies, currently in theatres is lame. Especially since they are crap quality.

First Star Wars Episode VII Set Photo Emerges (Article) - 4/17/2014 12:24:01 PM

An AT AT on Tatooine?

I'm guessing the Empire has rebuilt and decided to wage war on those pesky nuisances, the jawas!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/17/2014 6:12:11 AM

The Fox Sony deal has to be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard of.

Imagine Paramount let go of Abrams for Star Wars and made a similar deal. That means there would be a teaser for Star Trek 3 at the end of Star Wars 7? Boy, that would sure confuse the people waiting at the end of the credits. This is misleading and most of the fans will think X-men and Spidey will crossover thanks to Marvel/Disney post credit stingers.

What do you expect from Fox anyhow? They suck. And now their star director of their beloved franchise is about to hit Roman Polanski/Michael Jackson territory.

X-Men Clip with Amazing Spider-Man 2? (Article) - 4/17/2014 6:01:50 AM

This is absolutely lame and will just confused the average movie goers thinking Spidey and Wolverine will cross over. So dumb.

Fox should have just had a 5 minute clip at the beginning of the trailers like the Cap 2 one before Thor 2 last fall. Would have worked better.

Deceiving.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/16/2014 11:43:13 AM

Cool, so we are part of a ka-tet !  You will know the term soon enough. :)

I love Roland Deschain. Such a badass. The Drawing of the Three was fantastic. I'm sure King was high on coke when he wrote this stuff. So much mash up of genres.

And, the slow mutants scene would make a great movie scene.

There are talks of a movie or TV series (HBO) adaptation. Rumours of Javier Bardem or Russell Crowe as Roland.

ELBAZ13'S MANIACAL PERSONA