All ElBaz13's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 4,643

Arrow: Nanda Parba Review (Article) - 3/2/2015 9:08:47 AM

I get a feeling Nyssa will train Laurel.

There were two hints in this episode. 1) Laurel marveled at Thea being trained so quickly by the League to Nyssa. It was almost like she was saying 'wow, I kind of wished I was trained like that too since everyone here has'  2) the Sara bonding. It seems Nyssa likes Laurel and maybe she will train her to 'avenge' Sara's death.

I could almost see this in the season finale. Laurel leaves for the summer and get trained. Because you know, all it takes is a summer to be an assassin. ;)

Arrow: Nanda Parba Review (Article) - 3/2/2015 4:48:38 AM

Not digging the Iron Man ATOM suit. Yes, Ray is like Stark but less comical.

DC had the chance to start a shrinking hero but I'm guessing the writers thought it wasn't 'realistic' enough so they went with the easy Iron Man route.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/2/2015 4:45:09 AM

We still have hope for Mania to rise from the ashes.

Cinemania was created to keep our little 'gang' going because we were worried we would get the plug pulled any day now and no way to reach anyone to discuss stuff we loved the most. I'm viewing Cinemania as a life raft for now.

And thanks for those comments Blank. Hopefully we can see you on that raft soon enough.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/27/2015 7:24:24 AM

Oh Darth of the Dead, where are you?

Are you Jen Anison on our FB page? I see a lot of Fox hatred on 'her' FB profile.

;)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/27/2015 7:23:19 AM

You can swear and post pics on FB!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/25/2015 6:16:03 PM

Yeah Darth, c'mon over. We need more Fox bashers. ;)

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/24/2015 8:26:59 AM

Wouldn't watching Flash live be dangerous? How can you keep up with Barry?

;)

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/24/2015 5:33:17 AM

Hey guys, just to reiterate on the fake FB names, don't be surprised if Zuckerberg pulls the plug on the fake name accounts. I remember a few years ago, I opened 2 facebook accounts as a joke for my cats. Loki LeChat and Logan LeChat. Twice, Loki's account was killed by facebook. I contacted them and they said that names was 'fake'. Funny how Logan always survived and still does today after his death.

They don't do it right away. I think Loki's profile was deleted after 6 momths being opened. I reopened one again with a different spelling of the last name and they still cut me off.

I'm guessing their guys use software to determine if names sound fake or not.

So if you decide to open a fake account, try to use a name that sounds real like 'Al Simmons'

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/24/2015 5:32:37 AM

They don't do it right away. I think Loki's profile was deleted after 6 momths being opened. I reopened one again with a different spelling of the last name and they still cut me off.

I'm guessing their guys use software to determine if names sound fake or not.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/23/2015 9:28:48 AM

You don't technically need a FB account. Well. you do, just open a fake one. Even Wiseguy got on board and he was never for it.

There is some great stuff going on over there. Lots of fun comments. And the best part, we can post pictures, gifs and web links.

ELBAZ13'S MANIACAL PERSONA