All ElBaz13's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 4,082

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: A Hen in the Wolf House Review (Article) - 10/24/2014 10:20:28 AM

Agree. Can the Keanu as Strange hype. No thanks.

Like the guy but he's no Stephen Strange.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/24/2014 10:17:19 AM

Great theory. As much as I would love a Planet Hulk movie, I think it's wishful thinking at this point. Ruffalo himself said he wasn't interested since he would never be on screen and strictly do mocap.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/24/2014 6:28:47 AM

Hey Wiseguy, Devils vs Sens tomorrow night.

If you can catch it on the tube, there will be more than likely a touching tribute to this week's events.  I  have to admire the class of the NHL for cancelling the game on Wednesday and also the various US arenas playing the Canadian national anthem in respect to what transpired. As a Canadian, I'm proud to have a big brother like the US. :)

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: A Hen in the Wolf House Review (Article) - 10/23/2014 3:32:51 PM

LOL! Sorry guys if I said NCIS was an old people show. But I stand by my facts. I know a lot of people and I think only parents and a few old ladies in my office watch the show.

@blank

My bad, was not thinking of Walking Dead at 9 sundays. So the question is, when is a night a good night? Sunday, Monday and Thursday night football prevents shows from getting good ratings? Can't on Tuesdays because of NCIS? Can't on Mondays because of Big Bang? Wednesdays is ABC comedy night? Fridays and Saturdays are now the dead time slots. So really, no night is a good one.

@ferretjohn

A recent interview with Renner:

'I guess, again - those are questions that are tough to really answer, because it's above my pay grade, haha! It's not something I sit and think about. But I suppose if it was offered up, there's an outside chance it could happen. I haven't seen the show, so I don't know how it works, but I'm sure the folks at Marvel have ideas, and when they're strong enough, they'll bring 'em to me. But I love me some Clark Gregg, he's so great. We killed him and brought him back to life to do Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., he's so good!'

He doesn't rule it out.

I  would love a solo episode of just Hawkeye and Mockingbird. Get a guest director in to shoot it and go balls out action and sexual tension.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 3:18:14 PM

@redhairs

I don't think I'm off the mark on predicting a 250 million weekend. Here's why.

You are comparing weaker entries (solo movies) to the all-star movie of Avengers. No doubt having the whole cast on board will draw more people. Here are the Marvel films on their 1st and following weekends:

Iron Man 98 M, Iron Man 2 128 M, Iron Man 3 174 M.

Thor 65 M, Thor 2 85 M

Cap 65 M, Cap 2 95 M

Avengers 200 M, Avengers 2 ?

See the pattern?

You could also look at the Fox, WB and Sony movies too. All the sequels did way more on their opening weekends than their predecessors.

Batman Begins 48 M, TDK 158 M, TDKR 160 M

X-men 54 M, X-men 2 85 M, X-men 3 102 M.

The only time the sequels have not grossed much are when the previous movies were panned by the fans and critics (Last Stand, Wolverine Origins,)

The one exception is Spidey 2. Did less than the first one on opening weekend. But a critical success that boosted the numbers to Spidey 3.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 11:38:59 AM

Here's a thought. We always assume Hulk is the villain. Well, what if that Hulkbuster is controlled by Ultron and Hulk is the only one that could stop it?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: A Hen in the Wolf House Review (Article) - 10/23/2014 11:17:02 AM

Agree Tim. But you know who watches all those crappy NCIS type TV shows? Old people. They are the major demographic. I don't know anyone who watches any of those shows and I know a lot of people.  But old people stick with the comfort in network TV. While our generation/demographic gets spoiled with FX, Showtime, HBO and AMC.

The best timeslot for this show is Sundays at 8 but that's occupied by Once Upon a Time. Maybe Sunday at 9?

Mockingbird will have her trademark blond hair (and shorter) as a picture leaked of her in her costume. My fanboy drool was at maximum yesterday after seeing that pic and the Avengers teaser.

I liked the episode. Sure, the security breach is to laugh at but it was still a good episode. I loved how Simmons framed her partner because he's the same guy that thought killing billions was cool.

Daniel Whitehall is a great villain. Sadly, Kyle McLachlan (love the actor) just overdid it to borderline cheesiness. Overacting at its best.

Love the exchange between Skye and Coulson. "You're saying I'm a freakin alien?" LOL!

Best theory I heard is Skye is Daisy Johnson (Quake). SHIELD agent favourite of Fury who's father is a villain with anger issues (Mr Hyde).

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 10:29:48 AM

@Darth

Serkis as Klaw. Holy s.hit! I think you are right.  Klaw always had that chin curtain. In the comcis and the animated series. It all makes sense especially since they shot stuff in Africa and Klaw has ties to Ultron in the comics. And you know, Whedon and Marvel Studios try to stick to the source material unlike those hacks at Fox.

So I'm guessing we will see Wakanda and T'Challa. Maybe not in the movie but perhaps in a post credit sequence.

By having Klaw, it establishes a villain for the Black Panther movie.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 10:24:32 AM

4 pages for what? DC vs Marvel? the hate towards MAoS?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/23/2014 6:05:31 AM

Marvel boner anyone?

Seeing Palicki as a blond Mockingbird and the Age of Ultron trailer yesterday just made my day after a long, stressful and dark day in our city.

And yes, the shooter was Canadian born but radicalized by muslims.

ELBAZ13'S MANIACAL PERSONA