All ElBaz13's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 4,646

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2015 6:43:45 AM

LOL! Shac. I barely comment here anymore.

We have way too many crazy discussions on Cinemania. Especially on the Facebook messenger app.

I leave for 2 hours and see 100 comments. LOL!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/27/2015 6:42:20 AM

No big loss

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Aftershocks Review (Article) - 3/9/2015 5:03:51 AM

Mania is coming to an end but it doesn't stop dumbass comments from Blank.

Arrow: Nanda Parba Review (Article) - 3/2/2015 9:08:47 AM

I get a feeling Nyssa will train Laurel.

There were two hints in this episode. 1) Laurel marveled at Thea being trained so quickly by the League to Nyssa. It was almost like she was saying 'wow, I kind of wished I was trained like that too since everyone here has'  2) the Sara bonding. It seems Nyssa likes Laurel and maybe she will train her to 'avenge' Sara's death.

I could almost see this in the season finale. Laurel leaves for the summer and get trained. Because you know, all it takes is a summer to be an assassin. ;)

Arrow: Nanda Parba Review (Article) - 3/2/2015 4:48:38 AM

Not digging the Iron Man ATOM suit. Yes, Ray is like Stark but less comical.

DC had the chance to start a shrinking hero but I'm guessing the writers thought it wasn't 'realistic' enough so they went with the easy Iron Man route.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/2/2015 4:45:09 AM

We still have hope for Mania to rise from the ashes.

Cinemania was created to keep our little 'gang' going because we were worried we would get the plug pulled any day now and no way to reach anyone to discuss stuff we loved the most. I'm viewing Cinemania as a life raft for now.

And thanks for those comments Blank. Hopefully we can see you on that raft soon enough.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/27/2015 7:24:24 AM

Oh Darth of the Dead, where are you?

Are you Jen Anison on our FB page? I see a lot of Fox hatred on 'her' FB profile.

;)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/27/2015 7:23:19 AM

You can swear and post pics on FB!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/25/2015 6:16:03 PM

Yeah Darth, c'mon over. We need more Fox bashers. ;)

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/24/2015 8:26:59 AM

Wouldn't watching Flash live be dangerous? How can you keep up with Barry?

;)