All Eldogg42's Comments

Absorbing Man Cast for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 8/22/2014 5:52:55 AM

So far, all the new additional cast members are actually Marvel characters from comics, with the exception of Skye's Father.  This just further proves what I've been saying.  M:AofS had to focus on Coulson and the main cast last season, to build the show around them, not the gimmicky Marvel one shot of the week.  Now that they are fully established, in fact I heard that they are gonna add these characters to the marvel 616 comics, They can throw in actual Marvel characters to boost the existing stories.  Plus, they were handcuffed becuase of Winter Soldier.  Very looking forward to this season!!

Absorbing Man Cast for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 8/21/2014 3:30:36 PM

I'm not sure who is in charge of casting over at Marvel, But they seem to be spot on with evrything.  SHIELD looks like its gonna be a great second season.!

The Walking Dead: Season Premiere Tease (Article) - 8/20/2014 1:15:16 PM

I read that too Violator,  I have no problem with characters being gay and all, In the comics, they have a bunch of main characters (currently in comics) that are gay.  Making Darryl gay for shock factor seems WAY out of character for him.  I also read that they may kill him off in season 5.

First Look: Paul Rudd in ANT-MAN (Article) - 8/20/2014 9:00:08 AM

I was feeling the same way about GotG when that was first announced.  Boy was I surprised when I saw it.  I'm sure this will get better as news comes out.

Agents of SHIELD cast Mockingbird for Season 2 (Article) - 8/20/2014 6:35:38 AM

I swear, the side by side picture in the article that Bob put up was perfect.  Almost looks like a publicty photo.  Even has the VERY NICE low cut shirt like her costume.  Already loved Shield, this just makes me want to watch it that much more!

Dwayne Johnson Confirms Shazam Role (Article) - 8/19/2014 1:17:24 PM

Ha! I picture all the high execs in a room with a big chart listing all the actors, taking turns picking them like draft day.

Dwayne Johnson Confirms Shazam Role (Article) - 8/19/2014 1:15:11 PM

I say Black Adam all the way.  No doubt he can play the hero, but the thing about Shazam, is that he is a child/teenager in the body of God.  So the awkwardness and naivete of Shazam is what is appealing about him.  Otherwise, he's just a Superman Clone.  The Rock is just to confident a person, that I can't see him pulling it off.  Him as Black Adam I can see.  He can definatly pull off the bad guy, half of his time in the WWE was being a smug ass.

Agents of SHIELD cast Mockingbird for Season 2 (Article) - 8/19/2014 1:07:57 PM

Thanks for the shout out Rob!!

Agents of SHIELD cast Mockingbird for Season 2 (Article) - 8/19/2014 1:06:44 PM

Not gonna lie, love me some Palicki!  Glad, she gets another chance to play a comic book character.  Never saw the the Wonder Woman pilot, but from what I heard about the plot, its a good thing.  She looked good as her though.  I'm just glad she'll be back as a blonde!

First Look: Paul Rudd in ANT-MAN (Article) - 8/19/2014 11:31:33 AM

I'll post it for you Mania, Adrianne Palicki has been cast as Mockingbird for Agents of Shield.  This is better news, then a photo of Paul Rudd, looking like... Paul Rudd.

ELDOGG42'S MANIACAL PERSONA