All Eldogg42's Comments

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - New Season 2 Preview (Article) - 9/16/2014 9:56:21 AM

Roqueja!! I just came over here to post that!!  I swear, when I imagined Stick in live action, I always picture that actor, never realy knew his name.  He's one of those actors thats in a lot of movies, and you just didn't realize.  Another great casting in my opinion.

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/12/2014 10:27:24 AM

In my opinion, if they do a live action version somewhat based on Young Justice, I'm in.  That show was awesome. and then they cancelled it for a more cartoonish/kid version of teen titans.  I don't want it to be all dark and gritty, but I also don't want it to be campy superhero comedy.

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/11/2014 8:43:04 AM

Yeah Just saw an article that went with it.  Saying how the gun turrent ruins Batman, and i Quote:

Last night, the director of Batman v. Superman, Zack Snyder, revealed the first clear look at the new batmobile, designed exclusively for his upcoming film. It takes a sharp turn in a disappointing direction for the caped crusader, downgrading Batman from a genius detective to a rich bro with a tank. Over the past decade, we've seen variations of the batmobile in Christopher Nolan's films. Batman's bike, tumbler, and plane riffed on the idea of mobility rather than lethality. Batman's transportation had the singular purpose of closing the gap between point A and B, A being villain and B being Batman. Now, imagine the the iconic showdown in The Dark Knight, when the Joker plays a game of chicken with the batmobile, but this time Batman has a giant machine gun.

Apparantly the guy who wrote this article, never saw any of the Batman movies.  Keaton's batmobile had two..TWO machine/gatling guns on the hood of his ride.  Nolan's Tumbler had Missiles that could take down an L-train. And the tumbler/bike had cannons on it as well.  That could blow apart a tunnel of debris.  I can't stand people who editorialize on these characters who have no idea what they are talking about!

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/11/2014 7:41:11 AM

Yeah, I'm gonna say its not a model.  Its not photoshopped, it more of the instagram magic, putting filters on the photos to make them a little more dramatic.  Definately a bit of a mash up from the batman movies.  I see Keaton's sleek design, with Nolan's tank-like armors.  Thank god there is no neon lights like the Shumaker versions.  But then again, that could be added in final production.  I have to say, i'm liking Snyder's art design of the costumes and vehicles so far.  Lets hope the story is better then MOS, which I still liked.

First Look: The Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Article) - 9/8/2014 8:52:10 AM

On a side note, Vision looks great, even missing his signature foot long collar.

First Look: The Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Article) - 9/8/2014 8:51:04 AM

Of course he is blocking Black Widow (ScarJo), who I'm assuming was in some sort of awesome gratuitous Butt shot! Damn you random chinese dude!!

First Look: Walking Dead's Abraham (Article) - 9/5/2014 5:46:35 AM

I love how Glenn barely has a look of concern on his face! haha.  Tallman@ If you read the comics, you would know the answer to that.  But considering how they altered the story, who knows what will happen.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/4/2014 10:25:12 AM

It's funny.  I've always seen this thread at the top of the Most Maniacle list, but never clicked on it.  I assumed that people were still posting just because it was a topic about gay super heroes.  Never once realized that its has gone sooooooooo far from that original topic. HAHA!

First Look: AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #1 (Article) - 8/31/2014 7:49:58 PM

I believe the reason the red skull looks like Onslaught, is because the Red Skull took possession of Prof X's mental abilities.  So, I guess thats why they are doing the Red Onslaught Skull thing.

Absorbing Man Cast for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 8/22/2014 5:52:55 AM

So far, all the new additional cast members are actually Marvel characters from comics, with the exception of Skye's Father.  This just further proves what I've been saying.  M:AofS had to focus on Coulson and the main cast last season, to build the show around them, not the gimmicky Marvel one shot of the week.  Now that they are fully established, in fact I heard that they are gonna add these characters to the marvel 616 comics, They can throw in actual Marvel characters to boost the existing stories.  Plus, they were handcuffed becuase of Winter Soldier.  Very looking forward to this season!!

ELDOGG42'S MANIACAL PERSONA