All Eldogg42's Comments

The Super Hero Bowl: Marvel Vs. DC (Article) - 2/1/2015 5:17:40 AM

The problem is, a lot of people didn't read the rules of the game.  Villians are defense and Heroes are offense.  Thats why he made some of the deceisions he made.  Obviously hulk would be a no brainer on defense.  The only argument could be made for Juggernaught.  He did spend a stint as a hero for quite some time, so he could play offense.  That being said, great line-up and great article.  I would pay money to see this in any type of media.  My prediction, is that Marvel wins in overtime, because they won the coin toss.  Nightcrawler scored on ensuing kick-off.  Then they onside kicked and recovered the ball because of night crawler.  Game Over.  But then, I'm a Marvel Zombie, and thats how I think!!! haha!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/31/2015 2:21:20 PM

Elbaz@ Being a fan of anything comic, but always have been a Marvel over DC guy.  I have to say, and it pains me to, that the DC shows have been much better then Marvel.  The first two seaons of Arrow was awesome, the third season so far is OK, or it may be because I think the Flash is so much better.  Now SHIELD, this last season has been tons better then the first, and seems to be be getting better.  All in all, its not bad to be a Comic Book fan for TV .

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/28/2015 9:33:57 AM

To be honest, the FF tease looked great (agree with Elbaz) as a movie trailer.  But you can make anything look great in a teaser trailer.  Don't mind the Ultimate version orgin, but they have made too many changes outside the Ultimate version for me to jump on board for this.  I actually enjoyed the first two FF movies.  They were family fun, like the way they were supposed to be.  Yes, they failed because they made Galactus a cloud.  If Galactus was anything other then a cloud, we would of have a third FF movie with that cast.  and probably Chris Evens would not be Captain America today.  I don't remember people bashing the first movie as a failure until the second one was made (with galactus cloud).  If done right, they should of made the second movie a two parter and just had Galactus show up at the end, and spend the next movie trying to defeat him.  Jamming galactus in at the last 10 minutes was a galactic waste a villian. (yeah I did that, sorry).

Doctor Who for Marvel's Jessica Jones (Article) - 1/28/2015 8:11:25 AM

If they even dabble into their connected back story, this show will be a hit.  That kind of mind f*cking that the Purple man did, is very dark, and will make this much different then an average, I'm a superhero turned detective.  And makes him a much better villian, then just another mind controlling criminal.  Always thought PurpleMan was just another D-Level villian until he did that to Jones.  Kind of like Dr. Light in the DC universe.  Rape really changes you from a low level criminal, to an A-Lister Villian real quick.

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 2:43:01 PM

I have to say, not bad as a teaser. Might be eating crow. But then again, thought that about x-men 3 and wolverine Orgins when I saw those teaser trailers. If they actual crash landed from them being bombarded by cosmic rays, then this might be the first true orgin yet. I'll wait till its out on-demand.

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/24/2015 3:44:38 PM

I'm okay with Singer and 'His' X-men.  To me, these are not Marvel's X-men.  Its more like Mutant X.  Close to the real thing but not really.  As for his pool parties, He doesn't have that type of clout, where these kids are jumping in just to get a part.  These kids probably wanted it as much as he did.  Either way, until he is proven guilty, these are just jokes.  I won't boycott Fox's X-men, just the upcoming Fucktastic Flop.

The Flash: Revenge of the Rogues Review (Article) - 1/22/2015 10:47:56 AM

Yeah, thats my one issue with the Flash and smallville back in the day.  The superspeed should pretty much solve every problem on the show.  But knowing that, I also check my logic at the door and go all in.  Love the show.  Feels like i'm a kid again and watching super friends or reading old flash comics.

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/21/2015 6:12:23 AM

This is like DC's version of Infinate Crisis.  I stopped reading just a little while ago, all the time travel and multiple universes was just getting too much.  I think this is gonna be a great idea, and hopefully goes back to the beginning and start some good old fasion super hero stories.  Lately its been too depressing, with heroes fighting heroes, x-men fighting x-men.  Villians becomeing heroes and vice versa.  The golden & silver age of comics is sorely missing.  When Marvel started up the Ultimate Universe, it was awesome.  The only problem with it was, they went SO dark, too quickly.  They killed off too many characters.  @redvector, I agree with everything you said.  Plus they made ruined too many great characters (in the X-Men).  What they did to Cyclops in the comics, was way worse then what the X-Men movies did to him.  IMO, Cyclops is the best X-men ever to live.  He embodies what a true X-Man should be.  To turn him into the villian was just wrong.

Mania Box Office Report: American Sniper nails it! (Article) - 1/20/2015 9:39:09 AM

I commented over on the 'Secret Thread', but as usual.  People love to jump on the band wagon of what the media says, without actually doing some research to prove what they are writing.  Yes Michael Moore IS a douch bag!!  His comments are hatable and he's nothing more then a troller.  He's the white version of Al Sharpton.  About Rogen, everyone is jumping to conclusions before they even read his tweet.  He said the movie reminded him of a scene from another movie.  Thats it.  He didn't bash the soldiers, or the movie.  He followed up that tweet, calling out the media for making something out of nothing.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/20/2015 7:34:10 AM

Moore is an a**hole, but Rogen was just making a tweet.  Two completly different issues.  Rogen had a follow up to the tweet he originally said and pretty much calls out the media for making something out of nothing.  But Moore is a complete A**Hat, who only makes comments to rile the people up.  He is the original Troller.

ELDOGG42'S MANIACAL PERSONA