All Eldogg42's Comments

FINAL Avengers: Age of Ultron Comic Con Posters (Article) - 7/27/2014 7:02:35 AM

Blanky, Yes Snyder directed Watchmen, which was pretty much word for word from the comics.  Where as the Avengers and Marvel movies were all original stories, So even though I enjoyed Watchmen, Avengers was much better written and kept the action and story going throughout the movie.  Where Watchmen, unfortunatley had some lull parts, that were fine in the comics, just didn't translate well to film.  Snyder has only adapted comic stories; ie 300 & Watchmen; where Whedon has created new stories. That is why Whedon is better!

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 5:34:58 AM

I wasn't upset when I heard Affleck was gonna be batman.  I thought Daredevil wasn't that bad, better then alot of the comic movies out there.  As far as the voice, Affleck was very young when he did DD, He has grown quite a bit as an actor and a director, so as long as he doesn't due the Bale Voice, he should be fine.

Isenberg on the other hand, still terrible.  They are basically making Luther the Mark Zuckerberg of the DC Universe.

Xena Joins Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 7/23/2014 6:45:58 AM

I heard they are adding another Shield Agent as a recurring character.  Mary something.  Could be her.  Either way, will be cool to add her to the cast

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 12:47:29 PM

Damn VioLatorr, that was much better then what I was gonna come with!! Cudos!!

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 6:40:49 AM

Muenster, I disagree about the Disney thing.  If anything, Marvel is probably being held back by Disney.  Disney has a certain wholesome vibe or status they are trying to maintain.  Switching the characters in the Comics is one thing, changing the characters in the movies, where there logo is, is a different story.

MARVEL ANNOUNCES THE NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA (Article) - 7/21/2014 1:12:04 PM

@evilbeagle:  I think you posted in the wrong thread.

@Samson:  I think what makes it PC, and maybe thats the wrong term, but I think everyone's issue is that, Marvel is shaking up the big three by changing RACE & SEX, and what ever they are doing with Ironman as an event to build up sales and bring in new readers.  Because right now, Its PC to diversify everything to eliviate the white guilt.  But if they want to diversify the MU, they should create new characters or change focus to existing characters.  Not make the likes of Sam Wilson a 'Gimic'.  And no offense to women, but I hate the idea of changing Thor to a woman.  It just makes it awkward.  Will she still have the mentallity of the male Thor, or will she be someone different?

Captain Cold Cast for The Flash (Article) - 7/21/2014 12:53:39 PM

Theicon@ I disagree.  I also watched it and found it pretty good for a pilot.  And thought it had some of the same elements that make Arrow good, and a bunch of  its own to make it a stand alone series, not just an Arrow copy.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Extended Clip (Article) - 7/21/2014 12:49:21 PM

fft5305@ Can't agree more.  But, of course, I had to watch it.  I'm gonna go into this movie knowing everything... and still loving it!

Marvel Adds Release Dates Through 2019! (Article) - 7/21/2014 12:33:09 PM

From An Updated Source:

Aug. 1, 2014: Guardians of the Galaxy
May 2, 2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron
July 17, 2015: Ant-Man
May 6, 2016: Captain America 3 [not official title]
July 8, 2016: Untitled film - My Guess - Doctor Strange
May 5, 2017: Untitled film - My Guess - Thor 3
July 28, 2017: Untitled film - My Guess - GotG/Hulk 2
November 3, 2017: Untitled film - My Guess - Black Panther
July 6, 2018: Untitled film - Not Sure
November 2, 2018: Untitled film - Not Sure
May 3, 2019: Untitled film - Avengers 3

Marvel Adds Release Dates Through 2019! (Article) - 7/21/2014 12:25:35 PM

They pretty much confirmed a Dr. Strange movie.  They already have a director, so thats one date, probably another Thor & GOTG,  Which leaves 2.  I'm almost guaranteeing a Black Panther movie,  Thats by far the highest on the fan favorite list.  And Marvel has been pretty good at delivering to the fans. And the last date is probably be Avengers 3.

ELDOGG42'S MANIACAL PERSONA