All FBrigdon's Comments

First DANTE'S INFERNO Trailer (Article) - 11/16/2009 1:43:32 AM

This looks like it might be worth watching... but it also looks like it has little to do with Dante's Inferno....

FBrigdon (Profile) - 11/16/2009 1:41:37 AM

This looks like it might be worth watching... but it also looks like it has next to nothing to do with Dante's Inferno....

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/27/2009 4:54:57 AM

Or, as one of my favorite professors once said, "The question of Shakespeare's identity is a moot one. Regardless of who he 'really' was, Shakespeare's plays were written by Shakespeare....."

Win WANTED on DVD (Article) - 4/22/2009 4:59:23 AM

And the magic word is.... Yo' mama!

The Top 20 Greatest Fantasy Writers of All-Time (Article) - 4/10/2009 4:41:02 AM

That was a very well thought and interesting list. I know that you will catch flak from some about the names or the order or blah blah blah, but your list provides not only great suggestions for some readers but also some good food for thought.

Thanks!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/30/2008 7:17:26 AM

<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; After my untimely demise, I would adopt the moniker of THE&nbsp;CRITIC and vengeance would be my business. Avenging all the films that had been badly made.... avenging all of the properties that had been badly adapted, mangled in the process..... seeking out the money-hungry film-mills, whose only goal is profit, and bringing them to justice..... finding recourse and comfort for the legions of loyal filmgoers whose hard-earned dollars were swindled away by unscrupulous filmmakers.... these would be the missions of THE&nbsp;CRITIC.</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Want to guess where I would start my quest?</p>

FBRIGDON'S MANIACAL PERSONA