All FLYNN's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

The Walking Dead: After Review (Article) - 2/10/2014 11:30:48 AM

Stop Stop Stop

This was not an A episode

Carl should have bitten more than once and all of a sudden Michone can walk around freely amongst a circle of walkers?

If you are going to review something Hanso then be fair. You also think the shield is an A series

Riddick Red Band TRAILER (Article) - 7/20/2013 6:41:23 AM

This trailer has been out for a month. Why is this being promoted as new. Vin Disel promoted it on his Facebook page. Mania used to be good reporting stories now they report stories that have been on the web for weeks. Get your act together Mania.

No Bale for Justice League (Article) - 7/2/2013 12:10:27 PM

I will believe it when he turns down 20 million

And why is Mania always late reporting stories???

James Gandolfini 1961 to 2013 (Article) - 6/20/2013 9:42:17 AM

Why is the website so late with this news?

No pun intended but stories are getting posted ultra slow on a daily basis

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/16/2013 6:53:01 AM

Who will be john connor?

Avengers 2 Casting Problems (Article) - 5/8/2013 11:14:52 AM

Bye Bye Scarlett

The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 4 HD (Article) - 7/19/2012 10:49:35 AM

HL is not in Batman wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  No Joker wahhhhh says BOB wahhhhhhhhh. I'm taking my ball and going home.

Higgy, I said that if BOB thinks that the new Btaman is not good because no actors perfromance is as good as HL's previous performance then that is just crazy MY own words on page 2 of this thread "Heath Ledger is gone so stop trying to compare every character in this film to his preformance from the last film. To say Batman is incomplete without a LEdger preformance is crazy." You cannot compare every actors preformance in the film to a job he did in the previous film.  "

Thanks for telling me what i already said previously Higgy.

I can why RT got shut down

THERE IS NO MORE JOKER, GET OVER IT.

The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 4 HD (Article) - 7/19/2012 9:36:38 AM

Get your head examinded DOD. You think I am another user. You people are crazy.

The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 4 HD (Article) - 7/19/2012 9:12:35 AM

That's my point that Heath Ledger is gone so stop trying to compare every character in this film to his preformance from the last film. To say Batman is incomplete without a LEdger preformance is crazy.  You have to move past that which you cannot BOB.  No I do not send death threats. You sound disturbed to even bring that up. You are one of the trolls that probably got the reviews on RT susepended. HL was in one Batman movie. End of story. You cannot compare every actors preformance in the film to a job he did in the previous film. This is the next chapter in the series. There is no more joker or HL. Batman sucks because there is no Joker like preformance... (rolling my eyes)

The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 4 HD (Article) - 7/19/2012 7:16:52 AM

No Darth BOB you expect Bane to be like the Joker. The Joker is gone. Nolan is moving past that and some people cannot accept that fact. Plus it is hard to top how good the second film was. Your problem is that and I quote "This movie didn't have a Joker level performance". So you should learn how to read. You have to watch the third film without thinking about the Joker character or preformance wise.

FLYNN'S MANIACAL PERSONA