All FerretJohn's Comments

Doctor Strange Casting Rumor Update (Article) - 10/1/2014 8:00:41 PM

Either one will do, just get the movie made already!

TAKEN 3 - Exclusive Trailer (Article) - 9/30/2014 2:09:54 PM

According to the makers it was always supposed to be a trilogy.  The writer had a story right from the start and that story was in three parts.  I haven't seen 2 yet, I'll have to look it up before 3 comes out.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition - Trailer (Article) - 9/22/2014 12:05:22 AM

I was going to put it on my Christmas wish list, but since it's out Nov. 4 I'll just get it myself

POPEYE Teaser Trailer (Article) - 9/21/2014 1:03:35 AM

I'm thinking that the people saying it isn't Popeye without Robin Williams never actually saw that movie.  It was terrible, even Robin admitted that it and Moscow on the Hudson were the low points of his career.  I guess all those cartoons from the 50s and 60s weren't really Popeye either since they didn't have Robin Williams in them.

Doctor Who: Listen Review (Article) - 9/14/2014 11:53:03 PM

Incredible episode, really deep and thought provoking, definitely one of the best they've ever done to date.

As for the whole "Barn on Gallifrey" thing, I don't think it was on Gallifrey.  As they already said Gallifrey is timelocked and removed from the universe, no way could the TARDIS get to it, nor do I think it was the Doctors intention to be on Gallifrey when he activated the Moment and timelocked it.  Almost nothing is known about the Doctor and his family pre-series, Personally I wouldn't find it too difficult to believe that they spent a few years living on another planet

FIRST LOOK: The Penguin's Mother on Gotham (Article) - 9/13/2014 12:28:16 PM

Looks like she makes Mrs. Bates look like June Cleaver.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/5/2014 2:35:52 PM

This thread has been going on for over two years now, and had gone off the main subject a LONG time ago.  How long do you guys plan on keeping this going?

Doctor Who: Into the Dalek Review (Article) - 9/1/2014 1:25:32 AM

A good episode, I liked it, I'm looking forward to seeing this new guy Danny Pink more and wondeirng if maybe he'll be joining Clara on the TARDIS.  I had only one problem with the episode, in the end when Blue asked the Doctor to take her with them and the Doctor said no because she was a soldier.  Now I know the Doctor has displayed issues against soldiers in the past, and in certain cases I can fully understand it.  However having proudly served in the military myself it does get on my nerves.  As did the kids questioning Mr Pink about whether he killed civilians.  That's a place one really shouldn't go.

The 2014 Emmy Winners (Article) - 8/26/2014 4:38:51 PM

ahh Tyrion, he got no justice at his trial and he got no justice at the Emmy's.  Dinklage should've won Best Supporting

Mania Terrors: Young Frankenstein (Article) - 8/25/2014 2:44:59 PM

SEDAGIVE???

Wait, where you going?  I was going to make espresso.

FERRETJOHN'S MANIACAL PERSONA