All FerretJohn's Comments

Game of Thrones: Breaker of Chains Review (Article) - 4/21/2014 5:38:26 PM

I tried making some rabbit stew once, but it was a fricaseeing rabbit and I didn't have a fricaseeing rabbit licence.

Game of Thrones: Oathkeeper Preview (Article) - 4/21/2014 3:25:14 PM

I agree, I can only imagine how massively expensive each of these episodes are to produce, but even so 10 a year is too few.  Twelve to sixteen would be better.

New THE GREEN INFERNO Trailer (Article) - 4/17/2014 7:14:36 PM

So missionaries go to save a primitive tribe from extinction only to be eaten by the tribe.  Wasn't there a similar film about a man and a bear?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Turn Turn Turn Review (Article) - 4/9/2014 3:50:12 PM

They said it tied in directly to Winter Soldier and they did not disappoint.  Great episode, with an ending I did not see coming.  BUT.... don't relax yet, nothing has ever been what it seemed in the cloak & dagger world of Nick Fury and SHIELD.  Part of me is wondering if Wards betrayal and Hands death is really what it looks like.

The Expendables 3 - Official Trailer (Article) - 4/4/2014 8:35:20 PM

Kelsey Grammar seems an odd fit, aside from Beast he's never been an action star.  But still I'm pumped, this should be a great ride!

Pink Panther Returns to Big Screen (Article) - 3/31/2014 5:30:04 PM

Oh thank God!  I saw the title and was afraid Steve Martin was making a sequal.  As for this, ehh.  I was never a fan of the cartoon, and as all the classics I remember were silent shorts I can't imagine how it'd work on a full-length movie.

Rumor: Bradley Cooper for Indiana Jones? (Article) - 3/26/2014 8:31:17 PM

How many people have played Hercules, or James Bond, or Batman?  Harrison Ford is the one identified with Indiana Jones but if they want to reboot the series, or make a story from Indys younger days then I got no problem with a younger actor filling the roll.  As ever, we shall see how it goes if and when the movie actually gets made.

First Gotham Catwoman Photo Revelaed (Article) - 3/21/2014 2:44:06 PM

She's cute enough, but I'm still not convinced that a Smallville rendition of Batman is going to work, especially as they seem to be starting in early- to pre-teens.  Sounds too much like a grittier version of Encyclopedia Brown.

This Is Madness: The Star Wars Character Tournament 2014 (Article) - 3/20/2014 2:38:20 PM

Madness?  THIS.... IS.... TATTOOINE!!

Lupita Nyong'o for Star Wars Episode VII? (Article) - 3/17/2014 5:42:21 PM

Storm has been bald briefly, and she's had the mohawk, has it now actually, but never close cut.  Of course wigs aren't uncommon in Hollywood

FERRETJOHN'S MANIACAL PERSONA