All FerretJohn's Comments

Andy Serkis Reportedly "Klaw" in Avengers Sequel (Article) - 1/23/2015 6:23:24 PM

I don't see Klaw being a major threat to the Avengers solo. perhaps he's the first of the Masters of Evil?

IMAX Game of Thrones Teaser (Article) - 1/23/2015 12:11:03 AM

ARG!  I wanna see this!  I'm a big GoT fan and I've yet to go to any IMAX.  I'm just not sure there's room in  my budget for it.

First Look: Marvel's "Last Days" (Article) - 1/21/2015 11:34:40 PM

I am NOT looking forward to this.  My disinterest for all the Marvel Mega-events has already been well established, every one throwing all the titles on their heads at least once every year,   I miss the days when the Avengers would just face the Masters of Evil or had enough time in the stories to show a few of them have lives that didn't involve saving the universe.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/12/2015 6:38:44 PM

You had me at the first one

First Look: UNCANNY INHUMANS #0 (Article) - 1/7/2015 2:39:38 PM

My thoughts exactly, "Uncanny" suggests a strong link with the X-Men, why would the X-Men be involved with the Inhumans?

Ant-Man Teaser Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/6/2015 8:46:21 PM

ElBaz, why can't they all be hits?  So far so good, and I can't really think of a bad film with Michael Douglas in it.  This should be good.

First Look: UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 (Article) - 1/2/2015 5:03:52 PM

xenomorph, you sure that's Brother Voodoo?    I thought that was Manifold.  Speaking of people being brought back from the dead, the third cover with the Inhumans, I'm pretty sure they killed Karnak

First Look: UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 (Article) - 1/2/2015 1:24:09 PM

Okay, interesting line-up, still not a fan of Falcon as Cap, looks like they're upping Fesi's powers to something more than just 'transport', and have they not learned yet that putting Sabretooth on a superhero team is a recipe for total disaster?

Ant-Man Teaser Preview (Article) - 1/2/2015 12:27:00 PM

.... funny

Terminator Genisys Trailer - Paradox Edition (Article) - 1/2/2015 12:25:34 PM

Okay, I saw this yesterday and I will admit I thought this was real, I was going "Either John Connor has gone nuts or a dozen alternate-future SkyNets and John Connors have been sending back various Terminators and T-800 bodyguards and REALLY messing up the present."

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey.... stuff