All FilchX's Comments

Megan Fox For Ninja Turtles (Article) - 2/22/2013 7:37:14 AM

wow so they want no one to see this movie then? Unless she's naked, theres no point in having megan fox in a movie, she cant act. And this turtle movie will fail(here's hoping)

Shock-O-Rama: Timecop (Article) - 12/22/2012 1:27:34 AM

Isnt Timecop also a comic adaption?

And Uneversal Soilder is van dame's best flick. But time cop, no were to run and Hard target (I do believe jon woo's first american flick) are all solid movies.

And who doesnt love Bloodsport..."first I break friend, next I break you." awesome

Mania Box Office Report: The Skies the Limit (Article) - 11/12/2012 9:26:11 AM

Saw it last night...loved it. Rob...you wont go back and watch for your eyes only, octopussy or a view to a kill? but you like moonraper? Octopussy is just as outlandish as moonriker (can you tell i dont like mooncraper) And for your Eyes only is a wicked movie...Not all Bond films are about how big his gadgets are. And a view to a kill has Walkin as a villan what more could you ask for?(a younger Bond? maybe)

The thing that I love about Bond is that each acter who plays him represents that era in movie making. Bond changes with the times...Craig represents now. What sorta feeling are we going to get down the line? Deepends on were the movie audiance is willing to go.At the end of the day any and all bond fans will love this flick...it has it all.

Star Wars Episode 7 in 2015 (Article) - 10/30/2012 5:14:06 PM

Wow.. did the world end and sombody didnt tell me? I figured I would half to wait until lucas was dead and his kids were in control to see a new movie.

The Thrawn trilogy would be cool...but like it or not you would half to recast han and leia...there both to old and frumpy though I think Mark could still pull it off. What about Knights of the old Republic? That would also be awesome.

But whats really giving me a hard-on is the endless posabilitys of directors. And Who says it has to be a trilogy? If it was anounced tomorrow that the got Tarenteno to direct a one off..say about bounty Hunters or what have you we would all be in line tomorrow.

My dream directors for SW would be Peter Jackson, Taranteno, Ridley Scott, Del turo, Edger Wright and alfonso Currian. And going off the board a little...Wes Craven but only if it was more of horror or suspense type plot. After all we dont know what sorts of creature lay hiden in the dark :)

Oh and I hope to god they cancel that shity ass show clone wars...sorry SW fans but it sucks!

Shock-O-Rama: Monsters Run Amok! (Article) - 10/13/2012 11:26:28 AM

I recognized the pic of the wolfman instantlly and knew you'd be talking about the squad. Love this movie and I still think it has one of the best wolfman make-ups/costumes out of any werewolf film since. And the whole scene that explains what happens when you blow up a werewolf...just awesome. Thanx for reminding me that I need to watch this before Halloween.

New ROBOCOP spoilers (Article) - 8/15/2012 9:25:22 PM

sounds dumb. he's roboCOP not roboterorrist killer. this movie is going to let alot of people down. arg

Mania Box Office Report: Avengers Sinks Battleship (Article) - 5/21/2012 1:58:02 AM

I saw Battleship last wednesday,(they were free screener passes) All I can say is that Its as Awful as the few people who have seen it says it is. Avengers Forever

Whedon on Avengers Structure (Article) - 5/8/2012 6:05:17 PM

First Let me say The Movie Frack'n Rocked....Only Complaint,  Caps Out fit. Two bright a Blue and the head gear looked goofy. But Now on to my point...

I find it strange that with alot of comic fans/die hards here havent mentioned that this is the end of the golden age of marvel movies.(produced by marvel) If you look at theses movies with a "comic " eye, it really feels like the end. Now were moving into the silver age. Witch will begin with Iron Man 3 next year, witch has a new director/writer, witch will probablly mean a different tone and feel. Same with Thor.

The Golden Age: Begins with Iron Man, Incredibale Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America and Ends at The Avengers.

The Silver Age: Begins with Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Cap 2, Un Named marvel movie 2014....The Avengers 2?

I personally think the silver age will end with Avengers 2, MOst of the main cast dont have deals past that I due believe so that means recasting. You could make an argument that the golden age ends when they start recasting... Just my thought.

Again the Movie Rocked and Hulk Stole the Show.

Total Recall 2012 Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2012 11:32:00 AM

Interesting...I guess. I really didn't need a remake of this. Arnies is still a fun watch. Funny Enough I Would much rather see a remake of Jurassic Park in were they actually make the novel and not some Spielberg friendly shlock(though I do actually enjoy the first one). Remaking Total Recall just seems soo unnecisary.

Expendables 2 is PG-13 (Article) - 1/19/2012 7:04:27 PM

They say Chuck norris Is so tough that under his beard isnt a chin but another fist....If thats true he can stick that fist right up his candy ass. In fact Now that I think of it was is the Rock not in this?

FILCHX'S MANIACAL PERSONA