All FlannelAnimal's Comments

ZOMBEAVERS - Official Trailer (Article) - 2/10/2014 10:33:59 AM

NICE!!!  As a graduate of Oregon State University (the BEAVERS), I think this will be required viewing.

Game Of Thrones: Mhysa Preview (Article) - 6/4/2013 12:38:46 AM

Amazing episode!! loved it. The producers of the show have done a fantastic job turning a spectacular book series into a wonderful TV series. Two general points to make:
1) I am reading the books and am just a bit ahead of the series. I am considering stopping. I am self-spoilering so that the shock in the show are not having impact on me I feel they should have.
2) I am convinced that by the time George R.R. Martin finishes the books he will have killed everybody off from the first book. He just likes making us suffer.

Mania Review: Star Trek: Into Darkness (Article) - 5/18/2013 11:58:44 AM

I saw it last night.  great movie!!!! so much to talk about and discuss. but so much of the movie is based on the reveal, I will not say anything. I had a blast. Definitely had a similar feel to Trek 09...while paying homage to classic trek.

I will probably see it again this weekend. but I am a pretty hard core Trekkie, too :)

go see it and enjoy!!!

Avengers 2 Casting Problems (Article) - 5/8/2013 11:25:25 AM

Both the studio and the actors make exorbitant amounts of money...you would think a little moderation and common sense could make the deals happen.  They (studio and actors) are going to greed themselves out of the opportinity to make more multi-star movies.

oh well.   I am not going to cry about someone getting "screwed" out of a multi-million dollar deal...they will still be making lots of money...

ENDERS GAME: Teaser Trailer Announcement (Article) - 5/3/2013 10:32:01 AM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!   although, I dont think I have ever seen a trailer for a trailer before.

Spartacus War of the Damned: The Dead and the Dying Review (Article) - 4/10/2013 2:01:57 PM

great episode.  lots of fun.  I had forgotten how much fun the "games" are until I saw this episode!

Malkovich for Blackbeard in Crossbones (Article) - 3/12/2013 4:25:21 PM

If the show is any good...NBC will cancel it after 3 episodes :/

Spartacus: War of the Damned: Wolves at the Gate Review (Article) - 2/4/2013 9:15:05 PM

The interesting thing about historical fiction is you know how it ends (Inglorious Basterds excluded). Spartacus, Crassus and Caesar are all big names in the history of Rome.

but I am really enjoying the way this is playing out.

Struzan to Return to Star Wars? (Article) - 1/24/2013 5:10:39 PM

I just read that too Wildwestie...not sure if it is true, but it is in print

WarCry, I am going to give the old man the benefit of the doubt and assume he really does want to relax and is not leveraging for more zeros.   but what do I know...

Top Gun 3D Trailer (Article) - 1/24/2013 5:06:46 PM

"Homo erotic volleyball action in 3d ftw!"

please...no.