All Flat's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/17/2008 3:51:02 AM

I agree with ponyboy. I would also venture that this movie is going to have the Phantom Menace Effect, making a lot of money even if it's awful.

INDY IV Premiering at Cannes (Article) - 2/29/2008 3:48:15 AM

I may be the only one who cares, but does anyone know when the novelization comes out?

CLONE WARS Hitting Theaters First (Article) - 2/12/2008 3:39:00 AM

I have no problem continuing into my 30's to give George Lucas at least 10% of every paycheck in one way or another. That just seems to be the way life is and I've gotten used to it. For me the problem here is that I just don't care about cartoons. I still haven't bothered to see the first Clone Wars cartoon (although I hear it's really good). So bring on the live action -- or at least the live actors surrounded by CG aliens and environments.

Sly Remaking Bronson's MECHANIC? (Article) - 2/7/2008 3:48:18 AM

I thought Get Carter was great. I'm glad to see Stallone working again. I'm a little hesitant about the reports that he'll be doing another Rocky. Rocky Balboa was so redeeming, I'd hate to see him turn out another Rocky V and have to quit on that.

New Photo for INDY IV Appears Online (Article) - 2/3/2008 7:33:32 AM

mckracken - Thanks for the answer. I don't know where I was; I must have missed that whole thing.

New Photo for INDY IV Appears Online (Article) - 2/2/2008 7:18:22 AM

Who says that tight shot of Indy standing on some wooden boxes is in the government warehouse from "Raiders?" Is that speculation based on anything other than the photo?

John Hurt Talks INDY 4 (Article) - 12/23/2007 6:21:10 AM

joeybaloney, Your equality would have to be: joeybaloney - .99 = Satanic Rites of Dracula Titties > joeybaloney Since no one's actually paying you not to buy it; you're just in the same position you were before you bought it. It'd be nice if we could get paid to avoid bad movies though.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 11/15/2007 6:00:11 AM

Well that's not really fair that your take is the last one we have to sit through, Jarrod... But I think you made some good points. And I actually read your whole comment. Normally I skip over comments that run that long, which demonstrates that I agree with you: everyone has an opinion and it's not always news. I don't mean to change the subject, but did anyone see the theatrical presentation of the Original Series episode "The Menagerie" on Tuesday night? Tonight is the encore presentation.

Doug Jones Updates on SILVER SURVER (Article) - 10/26/2007 5:11:27 AM

Respectfully, I have to ask: who is Doug Jones?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/22/2007 5:18:12 AM

I like this idea, and I understand they chose "The Menagerie" because it is the only two-part episode from the original series, but come on... The episode plays like Star Trek: The Motion Picture...boring. There are so many better choices; they could play two different episodes back to back to achieve an event length.

FLAT'S MANIACAL PERSONA