All Flint521466's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,110

Lords of Salem Trailer (Article) - 10/4/2012 11:58:51 AM

Looks kinda sh!tty to me.......

Indiana Jones Arrives on Blu-ray (Article) - 6/26/2012 6:18:29 PM

Raiders: My all-time favorite movie.

Bardem Confirms BOND Villain (Article) - 10/11/2011 8:47:41 AM

Sweet.  Really lookin' forward to what Mendes will do w/the character. Want to see them tie this story up nicely.

First AVENGERS Trailer Online (Article) - 10/11/2011 8:43:55 AM

D.O.P.E.

Murphy Hosting 84th Academy Awards (Article) - 9/6/2011 7:00:19 PM

Eddie, Eddie.....where fore art thou Eddie? I know, in the pit of my soul, that he has another KILLER stand-up movie in him.  What he's waitin' for I'll never know.

JUSTICE LEAGUE Forming Again? (Article) - 3/30/2011 6:58:57 AM

Gotta see how GL & the new Superman play out before I can be excited about a JL movie.

Battle Royale: Batman Voice Actors (Article) - 2/3/2011 6:36:38 AM

This isn't even a question.  It begins & ends w/ Kevin Conroy.

6 Ideas for a Post-Nolan Batman Movie (Article) - 1/25/2011 12:59:20 PM

WISE: Back in Fall of 2000, when WB decided to reboot the franchise,  Arnofsky was under heavy consideration after his success w/ Requiem for a Dream.  He wrote a couple different scripts and at one point he was collaberating w/ Frank Miller in an effort to adapt miller's Batman: Year One. In the end it never really got off the ground.  At the same time he was working on a script that would eventually become The Fountain. He decided to focus on that and left the Batman project.  Enter Chris Nolan and the rest is history.

Recently while promoting Black Swan Arnofsky stated that one of the Batman scripts he wrote was being turned into a comic adding "We will see what happens".

I would love an Arnofsky Batman movie.

6 Ideas for a Post-Nolan Batman Movie (Article) - 1/25/2011 7:09:32 AM

No origin. Set in the DC Universe. Darren Arnofsky.

Ledger to Return in DARK KNIGHT? (No. No he isn't) (Article) - 12/1/2010 1:54:55 PM

I say leave Ledger out of it.  The movie doesn't need The Joker. As much as I'm looking forward to TDKR I'm also excited at the prospect of the franchise going in a new direction.  Hopefully they'll delve into some of the fantasatical, supernatural, sci-fi elements & characters/villains in the Batman/DC Universe.

FLINT521466'S MANIACAL PERSONA