All Freethinker's Comments

Comics2Film: PUNISHER, DARK KNIGHT and tons more (Article) - 12/5/2008 12:18:23 PM

<P>I didn't think Dark Knight was that great. What I was impressed about it was the Joker,Two-face,Jim Gordon,the action scenes,and the music. Heath Ledger's performance is memorable,funny, and fun to watch. This version of Two-face is more believable. Aaron Eckhart showed that Harvey was this disturbed former district attorney who is in a lot of pain. Gary Oldman was more convincing this time as a tough and clever cop. The action scenes are more intense and the way Batman fights against thugs shows that. The music is more dramatic and is good to hear. I actually think the Batbod was kind of awesome. My issues with the movie is the Scarecrow, the Batsuit,Rachel Dawes, and Two-Face's death scene. The Scarecrow still didn't impress me as this master of fear. He wasn't much of challenge to hurt Batman. The Batsuit in a way reminds me of Val Kilmer and George Clooney. The Rachael Dawes character looked lifeless and not very interesting to watch. I really don't understand why in almost in every Batman movie a villian is killed, after falling down to the point of death. It's not too original. At least in my opinion it's better than Batman Begins.  That's why I have mixed feelings about the movie. I also think it's highly overrated by too many people. I am dissapointed in the media for not looking into these issues. I am shocked that this movie is being considered for the Oscars, esepcially for best film and director according to the Associated Press. No matter what the final results maybe, I will always mixed feelings about this movie. I am not trying to be a wise guy.</P>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/1/2008 12:44:47 PM

<p>I wasn't that impressed when I first this movie in the theater. It looked like the Matrix triology&nbsp;with those special effects.&nbsp; At one point, I was ready to walk out the theater because I felt Iike I wasn't getting my what I paid for. Instead, I stayed at the end to see if it was still worth it. It seemed like a fun ride for a while, but it's a big joke at the end. It's interesting to see on how an elite team of assasins are able to move in such a mysterious way when it comes to time and space. It's never really clear to me in how this is explained. It had very dark humor that I thought was a bit too creepy.</p>

Box Office: DARK KNIGHT is #4 all-time worldwide (Article) - 10/6/2008 11:10:52 AM

My reaction is mixed after seeing this movie. To be honest, I did enjoy Heath Ledger's memorable perfomrance as the Joker. He's so funny and entertaining. I am relieved the last scene with the Joker ended a good way. This version of Two-Face is more believable because I can see him as this tragic and very disturbed former District Attorney. I really don't understand why the villans are killed especially after falling down. That's dosen't sound too original. I saw like the same thing in almost every Batman movie. It was a dissapointment at the very end. In my opinion,it's better than Batman Begins. Not matter what the final results maybe, my reaction will still be mixed.

WB Decides to Reboot Darker SUPERMAN (Article) - 8/22/2008 2:44:20 PM

Hey Flint it's the only one I liked to put on my profile. There wasn't many to choose from in which I thought looked good on my profile.

WB Decides to Reboot Darker SUPERMAN (Article) - 8/22/2008 2:17:39 PM

I understand why the studio would reboot the movie series. It's a relief for me and others. However it wouldn't make any sense to interpet the man of steel as a dark character with a new story. It looked like to me they alreadly done that with Superman Returns. Superman is indeed not Batman. I read something interesting on MTV.com in a article entitled "How to reboot the Superman movie franchise-Comic Writers chime in by Jennifer Vineyard. It's on the splash page section. Grant Morrison,Mark Waid, and Brad Meltzer have expressed their thoughts on Superman Returns.

New Photos for STREET FIGHTER Online (Article) - 7/31/2008 7:41:09 AM

I have been a Street Fighter fan for a long time, and this premise of this movie looks like something that would be straight to video.

IRON MAN DVD Set for Sept. 30 (Article) - 7/23/2008 11:36:06 AM

This movie was awesome. I am looking forward to buying this one on DVD.

Blog Launched for STREET FIGHTER (Article) - 4/11/2008 9:28:04 PM

I agree with the second post.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/7/2008 9:48:25 AM

I actually like the Dolph version better than Thomas, that just my opinion. I am looking forward to Ray's perfomance in theaters.

Xbox Confirms NINJA GAIDEN 2 Demo in May (Article) - 3/31/2008 11:56:53 PM