All FrozenFear's Comments

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Extended UK TV SPOT (Article) - 4/4/2014 8:30:14 AM

I'm still waiting for the Eastern New Zealand International TV Spot 5. I hear it has a sweet shot of pre-Electro Jamie Foxx, eating a sandwich :P

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:55:21 AM

Looks like it's along the tone of the original movie. Was kind of hoping for a more grown-up tone, but if Nickelodeon wants to make money, they have to shoot for the wider audience.

Possible Star Trek 3 Plot (Article) - 3/24/2014 8:13:37 AM

Here's your plot:

"Captain Kirk and his crew must deal with Mr. Spock's long-lost half-brother who hijacks the Enterprise for an obsessive search for God at the center of the galaxy."

I await my millions :)

Ivan Reitman Out of Ghostbusters III (Article) - 3/20/2014 8:32:01 AM

With all of the nails in this coffin, I should invest in a steel company :P

Avengers: Age of Ultron Concept Art Arrives (Article) - 3/19/2014 8:41:33 AM

Well, you've got my attention. Is the special itself worth watching?

2 NEW Amazing Spider-Man 2 Clips (Article) - 3/12/2014 8:47:18 AM

I've storyboarded the 300 clips released so far for this movie and have come up with the surprising revelation that this is actually Star Wars: Episode VII!!

You got us again, Abrams!! :P

I mean, just look at the names of these clips: "Sniper Zap"? What's next, "Shoe Tying"? Can't wait!

4 Minute Rhino Appearence? (Article) - 3/10/2014 12:55:49 PM

I want to see Kraven riding Sandman in tornado form past a building that has Black Cat, Mary Jane, & Calypso sunbathing on top of it. Also, Venom & Carnage playing chess in some park.

Transformers: Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/5/2014 8:29:53 AM

If I paid $16 to see the third one in IMAX, you know I'll be throwing more money down the drain for this one. Just plug your ears when the humans are on the screen and you'll be fine.

Jupiter Ascending International TRAILER 1 (Article) - 2/28/2014 1:46:50 PM

Remember that time they spent $120 mil. on a Speed Racer movie? Hilarious!

Episode VII Cast Update: Adam Driver? (Article) - 2/26/2014 3:37:59 PM

He's obviously going to play a young Bail Organa during a flashback/time travel scene. Or a ghost advising Leia's son, because F it :P

FROZENFEAR'S MANIACAL PERSONA