All FrozenFear's Comments

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 8:03:31 AM

Sweet Moses!!

Jupiter Ascending - Trailer #3 (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:51:32 AM

IMHO, they peaked with Bound and it's been downhill ever since :P

GOTHAM - The Dark Side (Article) - 8/8/2014 10:50:25 AM

Honestly, I say leave the Joker out of this series, at least at the beginning. I'd like to see Penguin & Riddler fleshed out and watch their character arcs.

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Title Announced (Article) - 5/21/2014 3:43:30 PM

I like the idea of it actually being written Batman V: Superman: Dawn of Justice. Maybe through a semi-colon in there somewhere.

Smart-assedness aside, not a horrible title.

FOX CANCELS ALMOST HUMAN (Article) - 5/1/2014 9:03:02 AM

Loved this show! Just because Dads is cheaper to make doesn't mean it should be on TV :P

Bob Hoskins Has Passed (Article) - 4/30/2014 8:30:23 AM

We'll miss you, Mario Mario!

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Extended UK TV SPOT (Article) - 4/4/2014 8:30:14 AM

I'm still waiting for the Eastern New Zealand International TV Spot 5. I hear it has a sweet shot of pre-Electro Jamie Foxx, eating a sandwich :P

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:55:21 AM

Looks like it's along the tone of the original movie. Was kind of hoping for a more grown-up tone, but if Nickelodeon wants to make money, they have to shoot for the wider audience.

Possible Star Trek 3 Plot (Article) - 3/24/2014 8:13:37 AM

Here's your plot:

"Captain Kirk and his crew must deal with Mr. Spock's long-lost half-brother who hijacks the Enterprise for an obsessive search for God at the center of the galaxy."

I await my millions :)

Ivan Reitman Out of Ghostbusters III (Article) - 3/20/2014 8:32:01 AM

With all of the nails in this coffin, I should invest in a steel company :P

FROZENFEAR'S MANIACAL PERSONA