All FrozenFear's Comments

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Title Announced (Article) - 5/21/2014 3:43:30 PM

I like the idea of it actually being written Batman V: Superman: Dawn of Justice. Maybe through a semi-colon in there somewhere.

Smart-assedness aside, not a horrible title.

FOX CANCELS ALMOST HUMAN (Article) - 5/1/2014 9:03:02 AM

Loved this show! Just because Dads is cheaper to make doesn't mean it should be on TV :P

Bob Hoskins Has Passed (Article) - 4/30/2014 8:30:23 AM

We'll miss you, Mario Mario!

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Extended UK TV SPOT (Article) - 4/4/2014 8:30:14 AM

I'm still waiting for the Eastern New Zealand International TV Spot 5. I hear it has a sweet shot of pre-Electro Jamie Foxx, eating a sandwich :P

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:55:21 AM

Looks like it's along the tone of the original movie. Was kind of hoping for a more grown-up tone, but if Nickelodeon wants to make money, they have to shoot for the wider audience.

Possible Star Trek 3 Plot (Article) - 3/24/2014 8:13:37 AM

Here's your plot:

"Captain Kirk and his crew must deal with Mr. Spock's long-lost half-brother who hijacks the Enterprise for an obsessive search for God at the center of the galaxy."

I await my millions :)

Ivan Reitman Out of Ghostbusters III (Article) - 3/20/2014 8:32:01 AM

With all of the nails in this coffin, I should invest in a steel company :P

Avengers: Age of Ultron Concept Art Arrives (Article) - 3/19/2014 8:41:33 AM

Well, you've got my attention. Is the special itself worth watching?

2 NEW Amazing Spider-Man 2 Clips (Article) - 3/12/2014 8:47:18 AM

I've storyboarded the 300 clips released so far for this movie and have come up with the surprising revelation that this is actually Star Wars: Episode VII!!

You got us again, Abrams!! :P

I mean, just look at the names of these clips: "Sniper Zap"? What's next, "Shoe Tying"? Can't wait!

4 Minute Rhino Appearence? (Article) - 3/10/2014 12:55:49 PM

I want to see Kraven riding Sandman in tornado form past a building that has Black Cat, Mary Jane, & Calypso sunbathing on top of it. Also, Venom & Carnage playing chess in some park.

FROZENFEAR'S MANIACAL PERSONA