All FrozenFear's Comments

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer (Article) - 11/25/2014 9:56:32 AM

I once asked my Dad what was wrong with the dollie on the Island of Misfits. His reply: "She's broken on the inside"

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 9:11:46 AM

If Ultron was controlling the Hulkbuster armor, why would he need a regular Iron Man suit inside it?

Also, is Black Widow looking at an Infinity Gem?

TOY STORY 4 PLANS REVEALED (Article) - 11/7/2014 9:14:03 AM

Fun Fact: Between the two Incredibles movies (the sequel we all want to see), Pixar will have made sequels for

- Monsters

- Cars

- Nemo

- Toy Story (Qty. 2)

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 8:03:31 AM

Sweet Moses!!

Jupiter Ascending - Trailer #3 (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:51:32 AM

IMHO, they peaked with Bound and it's been downhill ever since :P

GOTHAM - The Dark Side (Article) - 8/8/2014 10:50:25 AM

Honestly, I say leave the Joker out of this series, at least at the beginning. I'd like to see Penguin & Riddler fleshed out and watch their character arcs.

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Title Announced (Article) - 5/21/2014 3:43:30 PM

I like the idea of it actually being written Batman V: Superman: Dawn of Justice. Maybe through a semi-colon in there somewhere.

Smart-assedness aside, not a horrible title.

FOX CANCELS ALMOST HUMAN (Article) - 5/1/2014 9:03:02 AM

Loved this show! Just because Dads is cheaper to make doesn't mean it should be on TV :P

Bob Hoskins Has Passed (Article) - 4/30/2014 8:30:23 AM

We'll miss you, Mario Mario!

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Extended UK TV SPOT (Article) - 4/4/2014 8:30:14 AM

I'm still waiting for the Eastern New Zealand International TV Spot 5. I hear it has a sweet shot of pre-Electro Jamie Foxx, eating a sandwich :P

FROZENFEAR'S MANIACAL PERSONA