All Funstin's Comments

12th Doctor Announced This Sunday (Article) - 8/2/2013 5:25:31 AM

Wyldstaar - I don't think the movie will ever happen.  I think Doctor Who belongs on Television and works best in that format.  Not sure how they could tie the two together, you know?  When can we expect another email from you for the podcast?  We're reviewing Meglos this month and would love a submission from one of our favorite Texans!

David - Hoo On Who Podcast

Frank Miller for Batman Vs. Superman? (Article) - 8/1/2013 5:07:11 AM

Miller went off the reservation years ago!  Did anyone read All Star Batman and Robin?  My God!  The guy has totally lost his mind!  Hey Warner Bros!  Read Public Enemies or if you find all that reading stuff just too hard, then watch the Animated movie!  It's from YOUR OWN LIBRARY!!!  The more I read about this movie the more nervous I'm getting.

Doctor Who: The Rings of Akhaten Review (Article) - 4/12/2013 5:47:16 AM

According to the Big Finish Audios, Susan has a son named Alex Campbell now (The Doctor's great-grandson) who is voiced by Jake McGann (Paul McGann's son) and they have had a couple of stories with the 8th Doctor.  The first was called 'An Earthly Child' I believe, a takeoff of the Doctor Who first episode title "An Unearthly Child"

Arrow: Betrayal Review (Article) - 2/8/2013 5:16:58 AM

I said the EXACT same thing to my wife when we were watching it!  "Why can't they drop 'The Hood' and call him 'Arrow" or something?"  She reminded ME that Clark was "The Blur" for several seasons and never really became Superman until the show ended.  I can look past it for now.  I suspect once he has completely turned from Vigilante to Hero then the public will start calling him 'Green Arrow' whether he wants them to or not.

Wyldstaar (Profile) - 1/23/2013 5:56:47 AM

Hey it's David Hooie!  Long time no hear!  We talked about you a couple episodes back when we were hoping to get the latest Deep Fried list from the TX State Fair!

Hope you are well!

DVD Shopping Bag: Pirates 4 on Stranger Tides Blu-ray (Article) - 10/19/2011 6:02:06 AM

Wyldstaar,

Not familiar with Red State.  What's it about?  (Ducks for cover from Smith fans)

Ormond Mothers SUPERMAN (Article) - 6/24/2011 7:07:58 AM

I have to agree with the others voicing bad feelings about this.  I love the choice of actors, but the fact that they're going back to the "Zod" well instead of mining other great potential adversaries is bad juju.

DVD Shopping Bag: Fantastic Factory Box Set (Article) - 5/17/2011 6:12:22 AM

Sorry to be pedantic, but All In the Family starred JEAN Stapleton, not Maureen!

FUNSTIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA