All Galmorzu's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Jurassic Park 4 Plot Details (Article) - 6/23/2013 2:23:15 PM

Could be interesting. Genetically engineered raptors that are born domesticated like dogs. Doesn't men they can't hurt anything, but would allow for a Terminator 2 Effect. The bad guy is now the good guy helping the main characters. Honestly, I think it could be really cool having a raptor watching over people like a protective German Shepherd, eventually going out protecting its owners. It would definitely be a new spin that could get people invested.

GI Joe Retaliation Delayed (Article) - 5/24/2012 7:50:49 AM

I might be wrong, but haven't the movie toys already started coming out for this? That's going to be awkward.

GI Joe Retaliation Delayed (Article) - 5/24/2012 7:19:05 AM

A lot of people (just in general) seem to be taking a release date this drastic very lightly. Movie studios don't just up and shelve a movie this close to release date to take advantage of a better tie-in event, or even just to upscale to 3D. While that's their excuse, an it may be to try and grab more dollars, moving something like this at the last minute is a huge black eye in the industry. They've already dropped millions on marketing, advertising, and merchandising to just flush it all away. I would bet that the money to be gained from 3D is offset by the marketing costs already. Honestly, this is marketing suicide because it shows no confidence on the studio's part.

A move 6 months out is one thing, but at the last minute? Someone was panicking.

The Pacific Rim Official Synopsis (Article) - 5/23/2012 6:32:23 PM

Looks like Del Toro beat Tim Burton to the "Monsterpocalypse" type movie.  I suppose it's for the best, as I'm sure Burton's movie wouldn't have resembled the Monsterpocalypse game in the slightest.  All the monsters would look like giant, black-and-white striped Johnny Depps.

Avengers beats Dark Knight (Article) - 5/5/2012 7:00:18 AM

MILD SPOILERS!!!

Watch Ruffalo carefully during the final after credit scene and watch him failing miserably at keeping a straight face.  XD

Marvel Movie Updates (Article) - 4/15/2012 10:36:54 AM

Why does this site continue to reference Hulk 3, when the first two movies are in no way related.  I'm sorry, even as a joke, it just makes it look like these guys here are completely out of touch...

Expendables 2 Set Photos Online (Article) - 11/10/2011 2:37:44 PM

Van damme was originally supposed to play Lundgren's character, but said he wasn't comfortable playing someone with drug problems after having gone through some of his own. However the decline was amicable and he told Sly he would be interested in appearing in another one later on, which brings us to now. They've both talked about it in interviews, so they're on good terms.

Mania Review: Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Article) - 8/5/2011 5:10:41 AM

The work Serkis put into Kong was incredible.  I expected no less of an amazing performance in this.  That's the main reason I'm checking it out.

Full New Captain America Trailer (Article) - 6/25/2011 11:42:42 AM

If I'm not mistaken, one of the biggest contributing factors to the downfall of Rome was NOT that they were "super patriotic," but rather, the common people had become so disenfranchised with their country that they basically stopped caring when the Germans were chomping at the borders.  They practically welcomed the barbarians in with open arms because they were so sick of how the corrupt Roman hierarchy was treating the people on the fringes,

And as a matter of pride, I actually HAVE been to countries all over the world, and there ARE much worse places to be than here.  Sure, the US isn't the absolute greatest that a lot of people make it out to be, but i's home, and it's okay to root for the home team.  There is nothing wrong with taking pride in one's country as long as it doesn't go too far, and from what I see in this trailer, there is nothing so offensive as to warranty any kind of bashing.  It looks like a pretty good story about a decent guy wrapped up in WWII.

Captain America: The First Avenger Trailer (Article) - 2/6/2011 10:45:51 PM

I'm so glad that put that line in the begining of the trailer (paraphrased): "Always remember what you are; not just a soldier, but a good man."

That's always been what's made Cap my favorite superhero, and it makes me very happy to hear that emphasized in the trailer (well, teaser, i guess).

GALMORZU'S MANIACAL PERSONA