All Gelatinousman's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Top 100 Movie Villains of All Time (Article) - 1/22/2011 3:33:38 PM

Or even Gollum. Where is he by the way ?

The 10 Greatest Genre Monologues (Article) - 8/19/2010 8:20:13 PM

Théoden preparing the Rohirrim before the battle of Pelennor Fields and the hitting of the lances with his sword. Gets me every time.

5 Most Despicable Henchmen (Article) - 7/9/2010 6:20:46 AM

Eowyn is the niece, not is daughter. Just so you know.

Comics on Sale August 12th (Article) - 8/12/2009 9:32:12 AM

Yeah ! Red letters for the comments is a good thing.

6 Film Aliens That Actually Look Alien (Article) - 8/12/2009 9:27:28 AM

What was that clip from TOS ?

5 Robots That Make C3PO Look Like Terminator (Article) - 7/29/2009 3:52:05 PM

Hey ! I have 'The Robot vs the Aztec Mummy' on tape. I did not think anybody else knew about this masterpiece :)

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/26/2009 2:34:06 AM

The art wasn't to my liking (but that happens often with Hellblazer) and this story was a 'C' for a Hellblazer, but to me it is a 'B' compare to most other comics out there. And i disagree about the 'blah' comment. There has been a lot of great arcs. I loved the wizard eater from Africa,

WATCHMEN: Five Minutes to Midnight (Article) - 2/25/2009 5:17:46 PM

I have a question for comic specialists. Is there anybody publishing Judge Dredd comics in America at this moment ? Its been years since I read new JD stuff and I miss it.

The NYCC Effect (Article) - 2/11/2009 12:01:28 PM

All the great books that I read are still 2.99 (Hellboy, BPRD, Fables) Eat this Marvel ! Speaking of eating, I am tempted by that 4.99 all beef Darkness edition. WTF ?

Of Presidents, Decadence, Renaissance and Rehab (Article) - 1/14/2009 12:32:08 PM

I like the new page setup. Much clearer. I like the 6 covers joke too. Good one Ben.

GELATINOUSMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA