All GentlemenDeath's Comments

Bale on Batman 3 Production Finish (Article) - 11/27/2011 4:12:15 PM

I also have reserves in regards to Hatthaway but I also remember thinking that about Heath Ledger...So as much as I dont care for the girl who's eyes seem to wonder, I'll wait to cast judgment.

Don't have a problem with Bane, except for Batman and Robin, that shit was ridiculous. However, Harley Quinn would have been orgasmic and the Riddler could have been done well....yet, there's cast members who's character haven't been revealed yet, yes?

New RE: Retribution Set Video (Article) - 11/25/2011 11:28:52 PM

Instead of continuing the franchise (That some how still pulls in money, and fans) reboot the damn thing. The first one is watchable, the others are forgetable.

The Geek Life: Macy%u2019s Day Parade (Article) - 11/25/2011 11:24:17 PM

Was anyone else completely disturbed by this parade!? I was cringing through most of it then decided I would rather kill my lungs with a cigerette before watching anymore...I will never watch this again...whoa, just got a chill down my spine.

Black Friday Time Traveler %u2013 Part 2 (Article) - 11/25/2011 11:21:10 PM

What about getting that damn Genie and his lamp from Aladdin!? :)

Three More for SWAN (Article) - 11/9/2009 10:58:48 AM

Aronofsky better step it up. I can't believe I sat and watched the entire movie of The Fountain.

I do agree he has quite a visionary style to his films and the only movie from him that I really want to see is this supposed RoboCop reboot he would be directing.....

Galaxy Quest (Ten Year Edition) (Article) - 5/27/2009 4:33:58 PM

Jarrod, I think you should send me a copy for free.....

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/24/2009 11:29:25 PM

Agreed, Hanso. Star Trek was far better but then again I am sure almost anything is better then this new 'Terminator' film. The movie was such a waste of time....Good action and good acting from Worthington. I just did not like what the writers were doing with the story

Weaver open to GHOSTBUSTERS 3? (Article) - 3/5/2009 12:34:15 PM

So.....was this article about the Ghosbusters comment she made or her career?

Stone Plays in ZOMBIELAND (Article) - 1/18/2009 9:51:53 PM

Comedy....zombies....sure, why the hell not!

THING Prequel Gains Director? (Article) - 1/18/2009 9:49:13 PM

The only reason why I am interested in this is because of Ronald Moore. Other then that I am not sure about how this can go.

As for the prequal or sequal....not sure about that one either.....I guess if I had to pick one I would go with a prequal. The only way I would want a sequal would be if Kurt Russell and Keith David came back.

GENTLEMENDEATH'S MANIACAL PERSONA