All GhaleonZero's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Halo Digital Feature Coming from Xbox (Article) - 4/4/2014 4:53:12 AM

Given up? It was ripped from their hands. They'll move on with Destiny, a property with the potential to surpass Halo. If it does well we'll see the same level of cross-platform cross-media attention as well. Here's hoping anyway.

Halo Digital Feature Coming from Xbox (Article) - 4/4/2014 4:53:12 AM

Afflicted: Official Trailer (Article) - 3/7/2014 5:31:55 AM

Other than the VHS movies (whose whole point is to make original found-footge style) I'm pretty sick of it. But I have to say, this actually looks interesting.

Mania Review: The Lego Movie (Article) - 2/10/2014 5:23:04 AM

I agree 100%! I was not expecting to like it as much as I did. It was my 4 year old sons first theater movie, and although laughing at the trailer, I was blown away at how much I liked it. Plus, I was actually moved at the end. Probably something in my eye... yeah.....

Top 10 Big Screen Vampires (Article) - 9/18/2013 2:55:25 PM

I'm sure everyone has mentioned it... but yeah... Gary Oldman's Vlad was masterclass. And I do agree that Tom Cruise was VERY underrated in IWAV. I'm expecting the top 10 WORST vamps next. Too easy though lol.

12th Doctor Announced This Sunday (Article) - 8/3/2013 6:03:12 AM

I don't follow the doc that much (other than owning every ep of the 4th doc I could get my hands on, they lost most of them, hard to find) but I thought the last episode introduced John Hurt as the next doctor? What did I miss?

Oldboy 2013 Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/12/2013 6:33:07 AM

If we knew every horrible thing about every actor, musician and game developer in the world, then chose to not watch, listen or play.... we wouldn't have entertainment.

Tuesday Terrors: Four New Films Reviewed (Article) - 5/28/2013 6:13:20 PM

Bite your TONGUE Hor, EH is awesome! EH2 now that's what I want. And Dead Space could be amazing in the right hands.

Game Of Thrones Season 3: Trailer (Article) - 2/23/2013 11:15:04 PM

Ooooh YEAH. This is going to be so good. Also I love the song, Bones by Ms Mr. Sorta wish they made Tyrion noseless, but meh. Small complaint for one of the best shows on tv.

PlayStation 4 Unveiled (Article) - 2/21/2013 7:44:53 AM

MOSSY, YES!! Dreamcast is still an amazing system. Certain games are still beautiful, and I think its easily top 3 game system of all time. We just busted it out during our Resident Evil marathon, for Veronica. Amazing. LONG LIVE DREAMCAST! lol. But yeah, PS4, meh. I don't think the PS3 was a system to even bother with until years 3-4. So... I'll wait. Like the Wii-U, which I wont buy until the new Zelda comes out. My 360 gets plenty of play so I'm content.

GHALEONZERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA