All GhaleonZero's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Interstellar: Building A Black Hole (Article) - 10/24/2014 2:10:10 PM

Dark, you NEED to watch True Detective. I thought the same, but holy shit his acting in that is AMAZING. I'm now a believer. All right? All right....

Mania Box Office Report: The Monkeys Shine (Article) - 7/21/2014 4:19:19 AM

Brett Ratner.... AND Luc Besson.... That tells me... to see both!

Power Rangers Relaunch (Article) - 5/7/2014 4:49:01 PM

Mmmmm Pink Ranger.....

Halo Digital Feature Coming from Xbox (Article) - 4/4/2014 4:53:12 AM

Given up? It was ripped from their hands. They'll move on with Destiny, a property with the potential to surpass Halo. If it does well we'll see the same level of cross-platform cross-media attention as well. Here's hoping anyway.

Halo Digital Feature Coming from Xbox (Article) - 4/4/2014 4:53:12 AM

Afflicted: Official Trailer (Article) - 3/7/2014 5:31:55 AM

Other than the VHS movies (whose whole point is to make original found-footge style) I'm pretty sick of it. But I have to say, this actually looks interesting.

Mania Review: The Lego Movie (Article) - 2/10/2014 5:23:04 AM

I agree 100%! I was not expecting to like it as much as I did. It was my 4 year old sons first theater movie, and although laughing at the trailer, I was blown away at how much I liked it. Plus, I was actually moved at the end. Probably something in my eye... yeah.....

Top 10 Big Screen Vampires (Article) - 9/18/2013 2:55:25 PM

I'm sure everyone has mentioned it... but yeah... Gary Oldman's Vlad was masterclass. And I do agree that Tom Cruise was VERY underrated in IWAV. I'm expecting the top 10 WORST vamps next. Too easy though lol.

12th Doctor Announced This Sunday (Article) - 8/3/2013 6:03:12 AM

I don't follow the doc that much (other than owning every ep of the 4th doc I could get my hands on, they lost most of them, hard to find) but I thought the last episode introduced John Hurt as the next doctor? What did I miss?

Oldboy 2013 Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/12/2013 6:33:07 AM

If we knew every horrible thing about every actor, musician and game developer in the world, then chose to not watch, listen or play.... we wouldn't have entertainment.

GHALEONZERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA