All GothicStorm's Comments

FOX CANCELS ALMOST HUMAN (Article) - 4/30/2014 11:32:31 PM

If they renew Sleepy Hollow I'll be surprised. I enjoyed that show as well...

FOX is totally impatient when it comes to their shows. They almost cancelled House after Season One as well.

I still miss Human Target and The Good Guys.

Bob Hoskins Has Passed (Article) - 4/30/2014 10:12:03 PM

Part of my childhood died with him. Rest in Peace, Mr. Hoskins!

Daredevil & Defenders in Marvel Cinematic Universe (Article) - 4/30/2014 9:58:26 PM

@Moz72 - Well, they have brought in the following for cameos:

Deathlok (He had his own series in the 90s)

Sif

Lorelei (younger sister of The Enchantress)

Blackout

Agent Maria Hill

Colonel Talbot (first to discover Bruce Banner was the Hulk in the comics and buddy of Gen. "Thunderbolt" Ross)

Nick Fury

Stan "The Man" Lee

There have been others, but you get the idea. I think the more seasons we get, the better chances at seeing more characters we'll have... At least that's what Joe Quesada was quoted saying recently.

New WOLVERINE Banner Arrives (Article) - 6/27/2013 2:26:12 AM

Hugh looks even more ripped in other shots of this movie I've seen. I swear he ages backwards...perfectly fitting actor to play a character who really doesn't age anyway.

Hugh had much more control in the making of this film, so I have my hopes up for it to be good. I had very high expectations for MOS and IM3, but was let down...moreso by MOS. This is a conclusion story supposedly, so hopefully the character will be done justice this time around...and we can all close our eyes and pretend Singer's movie next year is all just a dream...or nightmare.

In Memoriam: Richard Matheson (Article) - 6/27/2013 2:14:49 AM

@vagonbondster - You must be pretty young or live in another country (heh). Although, they still show the Twilight Zone on Syfy channel every New Year's Eve and day and off and on during the year as well. You can also watch ALL the episodes on Netflix.

Watch The Twilight Zone...you WON'T be sorry!

R.I.P., Richard Matheson... Your stories will forever live on!

Goyer Talks Sequels and Justice League (Article) - 6/18/2013 3:12:42 AM

I think they could do a JL Jr. and have the BIG THREE in it fighting Aquaman or maybe helping Martian Manhunter (geez I want to type Marvin Martian sooo bad haha) defeat an alien invasio....nevermid already been done!

Heck, have Lex gather some henchmen villains together and we could have a Superfriends movie haha!

Goyer Talks Sequels and Justice League (Article) - 6/18/2013 3:06:21 AM

Supes 2 - Bonus scene with Martian Manhunter (ala Nick Fury) asking Supes for help...while drinking milk and eating Oreos.

World's Finest (maybe even intro Wonder Woman in a bonus scene or perhaps at the very end of the movie)

GL (reboot) with John Stewart - Need diversity and John Stewart is a thousand times better GL than Hal Jordan. Not to mention it would rival Marvel's addition of The Falcon. Perhaps have The Flash in it or at least a bonus scene with the others or just Flash and Martian Manhunter.

Thanos appearing at the end of the Avengers threw the average moviegoer for a loop. A buddy of mine, who doesn't follow comics, though it was the Red Skull for crying out loud. Having Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, and Flash show up like that would probably make most average moviegoers say, "Hey, that was Wonder Woman!"

I'm a Marvel fan at heart, and I'm glad Marvel didn't rush into Avengers. People were mad there was no build up for Avengers 2 in IM3, but actually there was if you think about it. The fact that those 2 are hanging out is enough for me right now. Save the major build ups for the next few movies...

Matt Smith Leaving Doctor Who (Article) - 6/2/2013 2:34:42 AM

John Hurt is the "evil side" of the Doctor...if you watch the show. They've referenced to him many times in the past, but now we finally meet him...or it. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that David Tennant returns because Matt Smith's Doctor must "DE-generate" to destroy John Hurt's 'evil Doctor'.

Oops...SPOILERS!

New Bumblebee Image (Article) - 5/31/2013 1:26:44 AM

Well we have been promised Dinobots, so it's almost safe to say the scientists create the Dinobots from using bones and such. This will explain why the Dinobots are only semi-intelligent beings. Unicron will make his way towards Earth and it will be up to the Autobots, Dinobots, and Decepticons to stop him. Oh and Grimlock will cuss, leaving the parental audience it total shock... oh wait, wrong movie. I would laugh so hard if they give Grimlock the mouth of a sailor...

"Me Grimlock will kick your F*ckin' A$$!!!"

By the looks of this pic, we're in for yet another long car commercial. Hot Rod should be in this one! He's got the touch!

THE WOLVERINE: Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 5/25/2013 12:43:19 AM

This week's Entertainment Weekly has all the latest news on this movie. Jean's 'spirit' haunts Logan still and Jackman happily says this is a MUCH darker film with Wolverine. And yes, it does occur after X-men 3 as Jackman also comments.

The most interesting part of the interview is Jackman talking about how Singer banned all comic books from the set while filming the first X-men movie. Saying he didn't want the actors to play from the source material instead of the script....WTF???

Jackman says he got his hands on Claremont's epic limited series of Wolvie. I would have to argue that aside from Professor X and Magneto (played by Shakespearian actors), Jackman's Wolverine was the closest  to the comics.

GOTHICSTORM'S MANIACAL PERSONA