All Higgy's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/3/2015 10:39:46 AM

You too Jedibanner!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/26/2015 11:15:05 AM

Yeah Jedi, like Violator said, just make a fake FB account called Jedi Banner and come on.  I only use it for talking to all these guys....and liking hot big boob chick sites....but that's it.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/24/2015 10:49:30 AM

Titan, search for Higgy Mania or Calamitous Johnson and one of us can direct you to it.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/20/2015 11:05:55 AM

Not fond of it.  Looks meh.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 1:56:28 PM

I hate facebook with a passion.  I had an account before but I don't want people I know to find me and add me to be their friends as I don't want to see their idiotic comments about what happened to me and my day blah blah blah.  So yeah, I created this one just for this.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 11:19:22 AM

Tim...you LIED!  I was expecting you to have oodles of hot chick friends and lots of pictures of hot girls...and I saw maybe a handful.  I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 11:24:35 AM

How the heck did I miss this post?  Friggen 21 pages to boot.  Well I'm hoping this isn't goodbye.  I love this site, mostly the comment section, like the rest of you.  I'm going to keep checking to see what's going on, but if it does go down, SOMEONE better find a home for all of us.  Cause...you know...I hate you all and want to spend more time with you.

And thanks for no one mentioning MY name.  Jerks...I hate you all so much.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/17/2015 12:49:44 PM

I'm not on facebook, I just typed in Mania dot com and facebook and it brought me to the page.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/16/2015 1:22:35 PM

On Facebook they reply please stand by. Seems like they're up to something. But they should really inform people.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/13/2015 12:16:56 PM

FYI, you are HILARIOUS Violater.  Comics2film dot com.  OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOoooo....you're so funny.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA