All Higgy's Comments

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/24/2015 4:02:53 PM

Agree with Mayhem as well.

These guys seem to look the part. I like the casting so far.

Andy Serkis Reportedly "Klaw" in Avengers Sequel (Article) - 1/24/2015 3:57:25 PM

Whedon said there was a second female character, but it's not the black gal in that picture. I'm still betting (and I called it before) that it is Mantis and it's the gal in the green behind Thor in that electric shock scene that he's talking about. My guess for the black gal in the pic above is that it's either Death, or that cave is in Wakanda and she's one of the Wakandan's.

Supergirl Has Been Cast (Article) - 1/23/2015 10:47:58 AM

They already stated they're not going to cross this show over with Flash and Arrow.  I'm sure things could change but that's what they've said.

Scotty to Pen Star Trek 3? (Article) - 1/23/2015 10:44:25 AM

It's so funny how these companies work.  Batman was dark, therefore that must have been why it was successful, so let's make everything dark.  Now GotG is funny, so we need to plug humor into everything.

Seriously...can people not think for themselves?

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/15/2015 11:21:48 AM

LOL...whatever...he was hit with electricity.

BTW, I think I'll take back my Madame Hydra comment.  I don't think it's her after all.  Calamity, I was thinking Madame might have been like the twins, but in this she would have no powers.

I'm starting to think it may be Hela like some people are speculating.  I dunno...lol...GET HERE NOW MAY!!!

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/14/2015 1:50:23 PM

Ok, I just came up with some more theory's.

1) the black woman in the cave.  Notice the robes and at the end when she turns her face there is a shiny emblem or tatoo on her cheek.  Very similar to Death.  Perhaps Death is introduced in this movie and Thor comes close to death hense him in the pool.

2) When Thor gets hit with electricity, the woman behind him...I was thinking Mantis, but then someone pointed out that the place he's in looks like von Strucker's base of operations.  Could that woman in green, with black hair, looking kind of evil be...Madame Hydra?!?!?

We shall see in less then 4 months!!

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:33:42 AM

Yes, we meant he was getting electrically shocked or blasted.  I don't think any of us meant he was going to die.  He obviously gets blasted with electricity from someone and then throws it right back at them.  The guy gets hit with lightning all the time while holding a hammer, I doubt electricity will hurt him.  :)

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 1:29:57 PM

A lot of people think she's the Enchantress as well Elbaz.  I think that's bunk because A) the Enchantress is blond, B) the actress looks like she's Asian.  I don't think they'd use an Asian woman since Lorelei is already portrayed as a blond caucasian.

I was thinking Moondragon as well, but the gal behind Thor isn't bald.

Whoever they all are, it's exciting.

I agree Jonnie, I don't even want to see the Vision live until the movie.  Reveal him then.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 11:32:33 AM

Regarding Serkis.  If you pause the movie at Serkis's face, you should see a claw neckless around his neck.  Coincidence?

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 10:48:17 AM

I think they're just getting together and hanging out when they're all fooling around with Thor's hammer.  Probably them just taking a break after Tony announces he's turned Start Towers into the Avengers Tower.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA