All Higgy's Comments

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official Final Trailer (Article) - 4/16/2014 11:40:43 AM

Kentmid, the x-mansion at the beginning in rubble is in the future, not the past.  It's not before first class, it's after.  First class was in the 60's, this one is set in the future and the 70's.  The sign on the ground was not the sign from the 70's, it was the sign from the future when they're all older.

Got to see it on another site.  Still looks pretty good.  I like how Singer does movies more then Matthew Vaugn or Brett Ratner.  He might be able to salvage this at least somewhat.  They should have put someone in charge of the timeline so that they didn't screw up all these movies.

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official Final Trailer (Article) - 4/16/2014 11:30:11 AM

Aw, they took down the trailer.  I DIDN"T EVEN GET TO SEE IT STUPID FOX!!!!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/16/2014 8:06:25 AM

I get you Violator.  It makes perfect sense to me.  If you're trying to build a real world where this mutation can happen, then rats can't learn martial arts.  Now if he mutated WITH the rat that's different.  Or if he learned martial arts AFTER he became a mutated rat...that makes more sense.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Turn Turn Turn Review (Article) - 4/15/2014 11:22:41 AM

Ah ok.  That makes sense.  I was like, Firestorm...what?  LOL

It would be cool if they started introducing some powered characters though.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Turn Turn Turn Review (Article) - 4/15/2014 8:14:24 AM

Lazarus...lol...Firestorm is DC.  Don't think he'll be showing up on AoS.

And Captain Britain is an X-Men property so you won't see him either.

But I agree with you, it will be renewed.

I love Skye.  And I never noticed her doing anything crazy in either episode so not sure what some of you are talking about.

Smoke, Hand isn't dead.  Why wouldn't Ward have just shot her in the head like he did the other two?  Mark my words, she'll be back.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/14/2014 11:07:43 AM

Why are you so scared of Whoopi?  I like Whoopi.

Why does Splinter sound like a white dude and not Asian?  This really annoys me.  This and Shredder not being Asian either.

How to Train Your Dragon 2: Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/11/2014 12:04:37 PM

Same.  This looks awesome.  The kids should love this one.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Turn Turn Turn Review (Article) - 4/10/2014 10:16:32 AM

Rogue that's what I was just telling a coworker.  You see one shot to the abdomen, then 2 other shots off screen.  Ward is a damn good shot, so why wouldn't he just shoot her between the eyes like the other 2.  Makes no sense unless they're going to bring her back later.

FYI, I love Skye on the show.  If I had to pick anyone I didn't like, it would actually be the other 2 nerdy morons.  For being so smart they sure don't have common sense and are easily swayed.

I liked the episode, thought it was great.  And I loved that x-ray shot of Deathlok.  That looked so cool.  Am I the only one who wanted him to peel his skin off to reveal the cybernetics?

Chewbacca Returns for Episode VII (Article) - 4/8/2014 9:07:02 AM

The books are not official cannon.  Why would they be?  No non-nerd is going to read SW EU books unless they're really good.  I'm sure like Horcruxx says, they'll take bits and pieces from the EU but it's not cannon.  Think of EU as an Alternate Timeline.

Rumor: Bradley Cooper for Indiana Jones? (Article) - 3/28/2014 11:02:53 AM

I'm up for Cooper taking the reigns is this is true.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA