All Higgy's Comments

The Fall of '84: All of Me (Article) - 10/1/2014 11:05:33 AM

I remember seeing this in the theatre when I was young.  Love Steve Martin's movies.

Exodus: Gods and Kings - Official Trailer (Article) - 10/1/2014 11:02:39 AM

As long as they don't bastardize this like they did to Noah, it should be good....hopefully.

Doctor Strange Casting Rumor Update (Article) - 10/1/2014 10:58:09 AM

Not sure what you guys have against Ethan Hawke.  I can see him as Strange.  I'd rather have him over that freak Joaquin, he's too much of a loose canon nowadays.  Wouldn't waste my time with him.

I hate Cumberbatch.  Wouldn't want him near this.

Star Wars Rumor: Chrome Stormtrooper? (Article) - 9/26/2014 10:59:16 AM

I bet these are either command uniforms or some kind of special guard uniform that doesn't go out to fight like normal troopers.

Marvel%u2019s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Shadows Review (Article) - 9/24/2014 4:43:53 PM

Anyone else notice the Kree in the box Dugan almost opened and then Peggy slammed shut on him?

Marvel%u2019s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Shadows Review (Article) - 9/24/2014 11:09:56 AM

I thought it was alright.  I liked Creel, that was great, but the story and merc's just felt a little flat.  I was expecting a few answers to start up the season, or at least some clues, and it just seemed to jump into something new instead.

Bryan Singer Confirmed for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 9/23/2014 11:16:20 AM

I liked all 3 of the X-Men Brian Singer movies.  Actually those are the only 3 out of the 5 I enjoyed watching.  First class was ok (some good acting, but otherwise the story and the mutants involved were just meh).  I also enjoyed Wolverine.  X3 and Origins were the worst of the bunch, but I still enjoy watching them as they are good popcorn flicks.  Did Singer get the X-Men dead on...no, but he makes it worth watching at least.

And, no Flyingcloud, I did not like Transformers.

POPEYE Teaser Trailer (Article) - 9/19/2014 12:36:12 PM

That was terrible.

Exodus: Gods and Kings - International Location Featurette (Article) - 9/15/2014 11:55:04 AM

Yeah, Noah was wacky.  I read that they pulled info out of the Quran, the Torah and the Bible, but being someone who's only read the bible story of Noah, I was like....what in the name of giant rock creatures was that?

FIRST LOOK: The Penguin's Mother on Gotham (Article) - 9/15/2014 11:50:51 AM

She's the perfect choice I think.

Violatorr, how would someone not know who this lady is?  She's been in so many movies.

Darthbob...nice one.  I loved her in that Scrooged.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA