All Higgy's Comments

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/16/2014 11:00:59 AM

It's ok momitchell7, I know what you mean.  The black part that goes from the eyes to the mouth looks like tears.

First Look: FANTASTIC FOUR #642 (Article) - 12/15/2014 11:29:47 AM

Robert, to be fair, there's a blue bubble around the "Spider-Man's Cinematic Future" which technically should be movies, not comic book.  Seen that many times on this site.

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/15/2014 11:28:02 AM

The website I read, Marvel stated they wanted a young teenager to play Spidey, which is why they don't want Garfield.  I didn't mind him, but if you're going to bring Spidey into the Marvel cinematic universe...best to start fresh.  The ASM was not Marvel quality.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/12/2014 12:12:32 PM

Poe?!!?  What is he a Kung Fu Panda?

Dnbritt, I totally forgot about the dish coming off when Lando clipped it.  No wonder they had to change it.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Breaktheinternet (Article) - 12/8/2014 11:50:54 AM

The funny thing is, that lens flare one actually looks like it could be made by JJ.  Glad he didn't go his normal route.  At least as far as we've seen.

Orci out as Star Trek 3 Director (Article) - 12/8/2014 10:45:26 AM

Agree Redshirt.  I think Frakes would be a great option.  I would love to see what an original Trek actor/director would do with this new timeline Trek.  Plus, Frakes made all of my favorite episodes, and First Contact is one of my favorite Star Trek movies.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.:%u2026Ye Who Enter Here Review (Article) - 12/5/2014 1:32:56 PM

Not that I think my idea would really happen, but I haven't seen anyone cast for Luke Cage yet.  Not only that but the Netflix show for Power Man won't be coming out until way after Avengers is released, so the Terrigen mists could be used to explain how he got his powers.  Again, not that I think that's how they're going to give him his powers as they'll probably just copy the comics.  Heck Daredevil is only going to be released in May and they started shooting first.

Anyway, I was just watching him and noticing how big ass that dude is and thought, man, he would be a cool Power Man.

The rest I was just making up in my own mind about how they could pull it off.

:D

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.:%u2026Ye Who Enter Here Review (Article) - 12/5/2014 11:36:02 AM

Great episode.  Can't wait till next weeks.  I WANT THEM TO GO INTO ATTILAN ALREADY!!!  Get there inhuman super powers and find out who Skye is.

I'm just putting this out there, but Mack would have made an awesome Power Man.  What if they change Power Man's origin and he actually gets his powers from the Terrigan mists (or that blue dot he touched down that shaft) as well and Mack actually IS Power Man.  That would be cool cause I really like that actor in the show.

Terminator: Genisys - Trailer (Article) - 12/5/2014 11:29:56 AM

Geez Redshirt, that's EXACTLY what I was going to say.  Way to steal my thoughts.

Jessica Jones is Krysten Ritter?! (Article) - 12/5/2014 11:08:43 AM

I was thinking the same thing mellowdoux.

I don't even remember JJ in the comics, so i barely know this character.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA