All Higgy's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 - Itchy Armpit Clip (Article) - 3/28/2014 10:56:58 AM

Agreed, loved the first one and the CGI is only getting better.

Evangeline Lilly Confirmed for Ant-Man (Article) - 3/27/2014 1:24:55 PM

LOL thanks.  They're fun to play with too...

...I wish I could play with them....  :(

Amy Acker joins Agents of SHIELD (Article) - 3/27/2014 11:43:19 AM

Found it on Comicbook dot com.  Never mind.

First Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch IMAGES from Avengers 2 (Article) - 3/27/2014 11:10:18 AM

LOL @ Alien...so true.  When you said it I was like...OH YEAH.

Evangeline Lilly Confirmed for Ant-Man (Article) - 3/27/2014 11:08:57 AM

ElBaz, I love the way you think.  And Lilly I think will be great as Wasp if that's who she's playing.  I love her, she's so cute and hot and stuff....she makes me tingly in my special places.

Amy Acker joins Agents of SHIELD (Article) - 3/27/2014 11:05:29 AM

Hey Eldogg, I just checked CBR and I can't find that info anywhere on the Kree.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 10:40:35 AM

Firstly, nothing is wrong with Whoopi, she's cool.  Second, the white guy as Shredder is stupid and unneeded.  Third, I agree with the nostrils...why?  Fouth, I actually like the look of the turtles other then the nostrils.

I'll see this movie.  Maybe not in the theatre but I'll watch it.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Blast From The Past (Article) - 3/27/2014 10:29:45 AM

They can use the cowl, just put some freakin ear holes in it.  That's why it looked weird.

First Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch IMAGES from Avengers 2 (Article) - 3/26/2014 11:55:23 AM

Agree with Eldogg.  Especially about the last part.  This looks like it's probably the first part of the movie where these 2 appear and are then pulled into the group and will have different costumes later.  Hopefully SW will get at least her headdress to match the comics...the rest can just be a red leather outfit or whatever.  And I hope they cut quicksilvers hair.  I think he'd look better with a type of buzz cut like in the comics.

And Hulk isn't missing.  Banner was talking to Start at the end of IM3.  He's probably working in Start Towers.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 10:43:22 AM

Right, I mean, it would be nice to see more of these guys, but I just doubt it.

BTW...it would be nice if Colossus was a bit bigger in metal form.  He looks a little scrawny with this big huge head when he's in metal form.  Not sure why they didn't just beef him up when he changed to his metallic form.  Oh well.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA