All Higgy's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 11:24:35 AM

How the heck did I miss this post?  Friggen 21 pages to boot.  Well I'm hoping this isn't goodbye.  I love this site, mostly the comment section, like the rest of you.  I'm going to keep checking to see what's going on, but if it does go down, SOMEONE better find a home for all of us.  Cause...you know...I hate you all and want to spend more time with you.

And thanks for no one mentioning MY name.  Jerks...I hate you all so much.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/17/2015 12:49:44 PM

I'm not on facebook, I just typed in Mania dot com and facebook and it brought me to the page.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/16/2015 1:22:35 PM

On Facebook they reply please stand by. Seems like they're up to something. But they should really inform people.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/13/2015 12:16:56 PM

FYI, you are HILARIOUS Violater.  Comics2film dot com.  OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOoooo....you're so funny.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/13/2015 12:13:27 PM

I know right, Violator!  This new tv spot is the bomb.

I agree Red.  If they're upgrading or something, it would at least be nice just to be aware that things will be back to normal at a certain time.  And even if it is done, for at least one of them to come here and just say "hey, they're shutting things down, don't bother to come back".  SAY SOMETHING!

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/12/2015 11:14:56 AM

Someone post some other good sites they go to other then SHH for comic book news please.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/11/2015 11:48:16 AM

I wish someone at Mania could just post a quick reason of what's going on, rather then just leaving everyone hanging. Seriously, is the site messed up, are you guys folding, wtf?!?

Ted 2 - Official Trailer (Article) - 1/30/2015 9:53:05 AM

Looks funnier then the first movies trailer...I never watched Ted yet because it looked too stupid.  This one looks stupid in the fact that it's some moron that is marrying a teddy bear, but other then that part it looks funny.

LEGO Reveals Avengers The SHIELD Helicarrier (Article) - 1/30/2015 9:48:00 AM

This thing isn't even that big.  They make it look big by having Iron Man fly in the background, but look at how big the nubs are.  If a lego guy stood on that thing it would look like a giant compared to it.  A kid couldn't even use this as part of their play scenes because it's too small.  It's more of a buy it, build it and stick it on the shelf for people to look at.

If this thing was bigger and could fit lego guys in (not talking actual size here), THEN I may pay $400 for it.  But not for this little thing.  Bunch of BS.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 1/30/2015 9:42:53 AM

Nothing we haven't seen before.  Can't wait for May though.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA