All Higgy's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/28/2014 9:35:02 PM

Apparently it's been confirmed that it's Andy Serkis's voice.

I don't think Bennedict is even in this movie, and I'll be happy if I'm right.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 9:41:39 AM

No DarkXid, Benedict isn't in this movie.  I'm guessing it was Max von Sydow or Adam Driver that was talking.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 7:39:09 AM

It's UP!  Pretty good.  Showed more then I thought.  Typical JJ Abrams camera work though, which I'm not a huge fan of...that kind of shakey cam when action happens.  The Falcon looks like it's had some upgrades.  Seems a bit thinner then normal.  Not sure what to think of that light saber.  But in any case....I NEED MORE!!!!

It's got me excited.  I WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE NOW DAMNIT!!!

Pan - Official Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2014 11:04:27 AM

Those are quite the flamboyant pirates.  This looks meh.  The kid looks like a good Pan, but the pirates just seem ridiculous, and since when are the natives not...aboriginals?

Tiger Lilly was never a love interest to Peter, not sure where you're getting that from.  Peter always loved Wendy.

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/25/2014 11:20:19 AM

I agree, this doesn't wow me at all.  I saw that one part where the big crocodinosaur comes jumping out of the water to eat that shark and I'm thinking...A) no way the water is that deep to hold something that big (you can tell the water is shallow because it's light blue.  Dark blue water indicates deep water) B) as if something that size couldn't just break out of the island and take off into the ocean.  The acting looks kind of lame too.

Apocalypse Cast for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 11/25/2014 10:55:58 AM

The only thing I liked about First Class was the acting.  Fassbender, Bacon and McCavoy saved that movie.  The directing and story were crap.  And I couldn't stand all of those changes he made.

I prefer Singers X-Men any day.

First Look: Pan's Blackbeard (Article) - 11/25/2014 10:43:01 AM

And, I agree, Hook was awesome.

First Look: Pan's Blackbeard (Article) - 11/25/2014 10:41:15 AM

Uggh...that's looks awful.  As if a pirate would look anything like that.

The Flash: The Flash is Born Review (Article) - 11/21/2014 5:31:30 PM

Can you link the yahoo article, because I've searched all over and can't find anything anywhere other then the pictures of Zoom standing over Flash.  But there's nowhere that shows his face.  What I did find was a picture with Zoom and Flash running side by side as a type of poster for the TV show and Zoom actually looked more like Wells.  I personally thing Wells is too obvious as the main Zoom, but he does seem like Hunter Zoloman.  So maybe there are 2 Zoom's and they're just trying to throw us off.  Or maybe Thawne is Barry's great great great grandson or something.  Which would be weird because then he'd be having sex with his great great great grandmother...ok screw that theory.  But something like that.

CINDERELLA: Official Full Trailer (Article) - 11/19/2014 11:21:25 AM

This looks good.  Like you guys said, looks like they're keeping to the classic movie.  I'm glad they even added the mice (probably won't talk but still glad they're part of it).  I was thinking they'd want to be more "realistic" or something, which gets boring after a while with everything needing to have a realistic feel to it.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA