All Higgy's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/12/2015 11:14:56 AM

Someone post some other good sites they go to other then SHH for comic book news please.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 2/11/2015 11:48:16 AM

I wish someone at Mania could just post a quick reason of what's going on, rather then just leaving everyone hanging. Seriously, is the site messed up, are you guys folding, wtf?!?

Ted 2 - Official Trailer (Article) - 1/30/2015 9:53:05 AM

Looks funnier then the first movies trailer...I never watched Ted yet because it looked too stupid.  This one looks stupid in the fact that it's some moron that is marrying a teddy bear, but other then that part it looks funny.

LEGO Reveals Avengers The SHIELD Helicarrier (Article) - 1/30/2015 9:48:00 AM

This thing isn't even that big.  They make it look big by having Iron Man fly in the background, but look at how big the nubs are.  If a lego guy stood on that thing it would look like a giant compared to it.  A kid couldn't even use this as part of their play scenes because it's too small.  It's more of a buy it, build it and stick it on the shelf for people to look at.

If this thing was bigger and could fit lego guys in (not talking actual size here), THEN I may pay $400 for it.  But not for this little thing.  Bunch of BS.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 1 (Article) - 1/30/2015 9:42:53 AM

Nothing we haven't seen before.  Can't wait for May though.

NEW Ghostbusters Cast Announced (Article) - 1/29/2015 10:48:05 AM

Ick Violatorr.  Ed helms is crap compared to Egon.  He could be a really good actor, but he goes for the roles of in imbecile half the time.

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 11:16:47 AM

Looks ok so far.  I never had a problem with the Thing in the first movies.  Never understood the hate.  He looked like the Thing from when the comic first came out, which I thought was cool.

We'll see.  I'm not really an Ultimates fan.

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/24/2015 4:02:53 PM

Agree with Mayhem as well.

These guys seem to look the part. I like the casting so far.

Andy Serkis Reportedly "Klaw" in Avengers Sequel (Article) - 1/24/2015 3:57:25 PM

Whedon said there was a second female character, but it's not the black gal in that picture. I'm still betting (and I called it before) that it is Mantis and it's the gal in the green behind Thor in that electric shock scene that he's talking about. My guess for the black gal in the pic above is that it's either Death, or that cave is in Wakanda and she's one of the Wakandan's.

Supergirl Has Been Cast (Article) - 1/23/2015 10:47:58 AM

They already stated they're not going to cross this show over with Flash and Arrow.  I'm sure things could change but that's what they've said.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA